Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very lighthearted. Was just WOW????

If I could have a lifetime supply of 2 things it would be this and MXE....I'd be in heaven

Last edited:
What would be the best way to dissolve and preserve Ald-52 powder, and how much liquid to use, to get roughly an even 100 mics per drop? Can distilled water be used, alcohols, etc?

The producers of this product at least the one I know, say to use methanol. ,Over Ethanol diddnt mention distilled water . it needs to be slightly heated and aggetated the entire time. So a ultrasonic devise (like a jewelry shop would have) would work great.
Ald-52 is very hard to get fully dissolved. I have seen the crystal on this thread and it's quite stony looking.
After that they say that it should be used within 2 weeks or it will separate. They say it will lose some potency if left in a freezer for more than a month. By how much I don't know.
I have no idea about the ratios of solevent you skipped use. Sorry
Good luck,
Nugz

If you think 1p is more intense than LSD then you've never had real LSD. 1P is a joke compared to real LSD 25. I'm speaking with 20 years of LSD experience.

Uhh I wouldn't call it a joke though it's probably highly interdependent(how well you metabolize it to LSD/etc.). You could also call ALD-52 and AL-LAD a joke in comparison to plain LSD. In reality their just different flavors. 1P-LSD may be more active than simply metabolizing to LSD, and even if it's not only about 38% as potent as LSD so it is like LSD lite(though I'm sure once again it has to do with personal metabolism/ROA/etc...).

The thing about the prodrugs (1p and ALD-52 being prodrugs of LSD, ie, they convert to LSD once taken) is that everyone's metabolism is different. Not everyone processes them the same. And they may be active on their own as well, if your body converts them slowly enough for them to be able to have time to cross the BBB. So you can't extrapolate the worth of a drug for someone else based on your own experience. I mean that's actually true of any drug, especially psychedelics, but it's particularly true with the prodrugs.

So, 1p-LSD may be a "joke" compared to LSD for you, but you can't say that if someone else doesn't agree that they've never had real LSD.

Last edited:
If you think 1p is more intense than LSD then you've never had real LSD. 1P is a joke compared to real LSD 25. I'm speaking with 20 years of LSD experience.
M Me 2. And i've found 1p to be just as intense as LSD. If you read the threads on analogues (like this one) you'll find that different people have different experiences.

I'll say one thing, ald-25 is no joke

So far everyone I've turned on has had the most positive awesome mind blowing raving for days trips off of it

I think it is really how many micrograms you take in the end; everyone is different to how they react to any of these sacraments. With LSD, you really never know what you're getting dose wise. A single tab usually contains between 30 - 100 ug on the street. Everyone knows that if you have a few hundred dose of the same batch stahed away... then you will eventuly know your dose limt with that batch..

Personally, I think 1p is the bomb as well as Eth-Lad. Although Al-Lad is my least favorite, it does not do it for me... But mixing Al-lad and 1p was amazing for me.

I think it comes down to this.... We all have different chemistries and different psychologies that take us to places no one else knows... Even though lots of us overlap with each other in shared experiences, there still different.

One thing is for sure we May all share: is that "coming on fear" until you settle into the experience.

Even thou ALD-52 is not the Orange Sunshine I remember from 1970. I do concede, I'm very different now I don't have that younger mind any longer. ALD-52 ROCKS Just like good old' LSD-25... But ultimately and most importantly, what works for me, my not work for you...

Know the people dissolving the crystal and making the liquid or laying the blotter

Im about to try ALD 52 ...likely tomorrow. Can any veterans that have extensive experience with LSD tell me if YOU noticed any difference? I have been tripping for twenty years and would like to hear from others that have been familiar with LSD from the early to mid 90s. Is it any different at all? Is one tab of ALD 52 (100ug) equal to one tab of average LSD one might find on the street in the 90s? Is there a different "twist" to it? The visuals perhaps? Thanks in advance.

I'm a twenty year veteran of LSD trips and no, one tab of ALD-52 does not compare to one tab of Lucy from the 90's. My first LSD trip was the summer of 96' and I can tell you right now that one tab from that period was enough for a full blown trip to wonderland. I once popped two of them and boy was I gone...

I'm a twenty year veteran of LSD trips and no, one tab of ALD-52 does not compare to one tab of Lucy from the 90's. My first LSD trip was the summer of 96' and I can tell you right now that one tab from that period was enough for a full blown trip to wonderland. I once popped two of them and boy was I gone...
I don't care how much of a "veteran" you are. You're comparing an unknown amount of acid on a tab to 100ug of ald-52... For all you know the tabs from the 90s had 200ug on em

My first LSD trip was the summer of 96' and I can tell you right now that one tab from that period was enough for a full blown trip to wonderland.

You sound arrogant dude, one tab of 1p-LSD was enough to send me on a full blown trip into wonderland, it was better than seeing my son born and I know that no matter what nothing is going to beat that because it was my first proper acid trip, like a milestone in life

Yes, there is a difference. I've taken LSD too many times to count. I've taken ALD-52 about 100 times now. There is a clear difference. I notice less negative body effects, and less anxiety.

The visuals tend to cause the same screen effect but at a weaker amount but with more interesting "flicker patterning". I had longer visual than physical effects from ALD-52, opposite of LSD for me.

That's my take.

I sound arrogant because I know that LSD-25 is way better than any psychedelic any of you guys list here, period. 1P is a little baby compared to the real deal, and that's as real as it gets(LSD-25). But you're right, there's no way to know how much L was on those blotters from the 90's. All I know is the effect was pure bliss and could also be a living nightmare, that's what I love about Lucy to begin with. It seems to have a life of its own, the others don't have that amazing quality, I'm sorry to disappoint all you eager kids out there but it's true

You sound arrogant dude, one tab of 1p-LSD was enough to send me on a full blown trip into wonderland, it was better than seeing my son born and I know that no matter what nothing is going to beat that because it was my first proper acid trip, like a milestone in life

Lol, If 1P was your first proper acid trip then you've never tripped properly to begin with, I'm sorry to disappoint you but you have no idea what a proper LSD experience is...

It's sad to see people who use psychedelics be so small minded, judemental, and arrogant! Get a grip dude! Your opinion is your opinion, not fact, so take your bullshit somewhere elseor check it at the door. For all you know the LSD you were getting was fucking garbage you thought was good. Good tabs in abundance in the 90's but you don't know for sure what you had. If 1P-LSD is 38% the potency, three and a fourth hits of 1P-LSD would be 200mcgs of pure LSD, which is a strong trip. Eight would be just about 500mcgs, a very high dose. 1P is much cheaper than street LSD now a days and it's actually not crazy far off from the standard strength of tested LSD...

Also if you had more intelligence you might know that people probably have variable metabolism so for all you know IronLung is actually tripping over quite hard! Plus who are you to tell someone they haven't really tripped?!? You weren't in their body to experience the effects...

Status
Not open for further replies.