View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sound arrogant because I know that LSD-25 is way better than any psychedelic any of you guys list here, period. 1P is a little baby compared to the real deal, and that's as real as it gets(LSD-25). But you're right, there's no way to know how much L was on those blotters from the 90's. All I know is the effect was pure bliss and could also be a living nightmare, that's what I love about Lucy to begin with. It seems to have a life of its own, the others don't have that amazing quality, I'm sorry to disappoint all you eager kids out there but it's true

I think i'm as much a veteran as you. I've also done a lot of acid in the 90's. I have never felt any significant difference between LSD-25 and 1P-LSD. If you read the posts in this thread as well as in the other analogue threads, you'll see that opinions on 1P vary and that some people do find it to be different from LSD-25 and some people don't. And also that onset and offset seem to differ from person to person, indicating that personal metabolism causes some people to experience it differently. Anyway..there are many experienced people who consider 1P to be no different from L-25.

I sound arrogant because I know that LSD-25 is way better than any psychedelic any of you guys list here, period. 1P is a little baby compared to the real deal, and that's as real as it gets(LSD-25). But you're right, there's no way to know how much L was on those blotters from the 90's. All I know is the effect was pure bliss and could also be a living nightmare, that's what I love about Lucy to begin with. It seems to have a life of its own, the others don't have that amazing quality, I'm sorry to disappoint all you eager kids out there but it's true
In the 90's, blotters tended to have higher amounts, like 200 to 300 micrograms on it. When taken in sufficient amounts, 1p-is no little baby at all. Also, if we have to make a pissing contest out of this, i might as well say that you've never had a true psychedelic experience if you've never done DMT.

you've never tripped properly to begin with, I'm sorry to disappoint you but you have no idea what a proper LSD experience is...

it was amazing all the same, I took 100ug and then redosed and it honestly changed my life, it made me realise that being human is all about the people we know and the experiences that we have. It showed me that smoking was something that had to stop and that I have been stoned for the last 20 years!

Lots of simple things that seem obvious but I just never thought of in that way, I have lived my life surrounded by science, I work in the field and I love science but theres something magic about being alive its just amazing to actually be alive

I have read shitloads of material now and my experience was a profound experience, hell 1p-LSD made me dance around my living room to Will fukin Smith

Maybe its not a real LSD experience but damn was it good, I am more than happy to have experienced it

Now 300ug LSD and 30mg DMT somked>>>---> oh my... Now that is an otherworldly experience indeed...
Some of the bay area (SF CA) LSD from the 70's was consistent and 1/2 hits where enough for most...

Truth is or my Observations: everyone does react differently under the influence of psychedelics... Set & setting and your individual expectation and psychology are the diving forces in the experience..

Lol, If 1P was your first proper acid trip then you've never tripped properly to begin with, I'm sorry to disappoint you but you have no idea what a proper LSD experience is...

Hey man, you have no idea how 1P affects this guy's mind. I'm personally nowhere near an "LSD veteran" (lol at that dicksizing), but to me 1P and street LSD are almost impossible to tell appart. So for a psychedelic naive mind 1P-LSD could as well have the same impact that LSD could have even if they were different. Which I don't think they are anyway. If you have to be some sort of psychedelic guru to tell them appart, then they are close enough and it doesn't really matters. Most probably noted differences come from metabolism, expectations, and tolerance anyway. So someone with no tolerance would be tripping balls to 1P the same he would with LSD. He's first trip is his first trip, can't take that away, and the first proper trip is always important and marvelous and life-changing ! And that's the magic of psychedelics, so who are you to tell he haven't had a proper LSD experience ? Only he knows what he wants out of an LSD experience, so only he can tell what's a proper LSD experience. Chill man, we are not trying to impress anyone here with our so-called "experience".

Maybe its not a real LSD experience but damn was it good, I am more than happy to have experienced it

That's all that matters man, these substances have the magic to provide us with life-changing insights and that's what they are all about.

Lsd is stronger guys. At least visually. This has almost the same duration if not longer than Lucy. My people's mostly 35+ really love ald-52 but the only problem I have had is that 1 tab usually isn't enough for most. So I get a little flak about that And the price is more but to keep it in the grey area I'll stick with ald-52. They say dose for dose it a little weaker and a bit less kelidoscopic. But it's very funny very euphoric material. No one has flipped out on it. I just see people with tears of joy in there eyes.
Bullshit that the new white on white blotters from the big source are dosed so low. 125 is good but 150+ is a perfect dose.
Not gonna get my business even though it's way more convenient.

That makes me think I'm gonna see alot of mislabeled ald-52 being sold as lsd. Smh. Can't believe they couldn't get the card stock printed.

Maybe but they sell lysergamides in powder form so this probably already happening. I think it's better this way than selling NBOMES and DOx as LSD...

Well, you are being arrogant here, but only because your talking about your personal experience as if it's same for everyone on earth.
I'm super glad you like those mystery tabs from the 90's that very well could've been 50%acid/ 50% ald-52 or any other Lysergermide bevause what your raving about an unknown chemical ( most likely LSD though) at an unknown dosage.
Also, you mentioned that you were taking those they were around your first time dropping acid. Drugs usually hit you a lot harder the first time you take as opposed to 20 years later of using psychedlics (tolorance builds over repeated use).
People metabolize drugs differently , people have unique enzymes and experience drugs uniquely. Your experience isn't going to be like every other person who takes 1p-LSD.

I´ve been taking LSD since 1996 and some of my best lisergic trips have been with 1P. And I really like how consistently strong it is for me. I rarely take more than 50ug. i think I´m liking it better than plain LSD.

Actually, I apologize to everyone on this thread for coming across so arrogantly. I'm not qualified to talk about 1P because I've never gone past 100 mics. I've done it about four times and I think it was decent. I guess I expected more out of it than I got.
ALD-52 was great at 100 mics. I'm ready to step it up to 200 mics the next time around. I felt a surge of euphoria with this one that I didn't get with 1P or Eth-lad and I like Eth-lad a lot. I feel that ALD is the closest to L25 IMO...

I hope this bickering demonstrates that most folks/kids here on BL, may prove that everyone perceives a psychedelic effect differently.

Let us respect everyone's observation and take what works for you out of it.. what works for someone else, may not work for you.

One of the most bizarre premises of quantum theory, which has long fascinated philosophers and physicists alike, states that by the very act of watching, the observer affects the observed reality.

A friend of mine and i each dropped 200 mic of this stuff the other day. We both have tripped on the real deal many times each. We both agreed that it is indistinguishable from its older brother. It felt very clean, and very strong. I suspect the strength is just because most blotters these days are laid pretty lightly. I give it a 10/10!

I leave for a weekend and this happens? Guys please, calm down :|

Keep the talk to ALD-52 general discussion and not about dick sizing! I've said it once before already, I don't wana say it a third time.

I feel like the higher the dose, the less likely you are to experience a difference. At low doses this feels so much more magical to me, at higher doses I'm just in LYSERGI-land.

I removed a varity of off-topic and abusive/inflammatory posts. Sourclouds, we don't operate that way here. If you have something to say to someone, please be civil about it and refrain from calling people names. Next time infractions will be issued. I hope you stick around and contribute, but in this forum we require posting respectfully.

So I have my blotters stored in foil, in a baggie, in a new Tupperware in the freezer...

Feeling worried now but thinking it should be fine? Not sure about the rubbermaid now and humidity and stuff...seems airtight and relatively unused.

Mines are between two microscope glass slides, wrapped in parafilm and aluminium foil, in a small hermetic glass jar containig drierite, in the fridge.
They will outlive me.

IDK, if I had a large volume of ALD-52, I'd make sure to store it properly, but the majority of lysergamide aren't nearly as unstable as their made out to be.... Away from light and extreme heat they'll be fine for a pretty decent amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.