• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sober Living Social Thread

Yeah sure it can get worse but its already really really bad! Ive been through worse. Detoxed on the streets. Now thats fun. But still. This is fucking nonsense. Nah I'm not in therapy. I'm not in anything man. My life has been consumed by being sick and relapsing. I miss everything cuz I'm sick.

Yeah sure it can get worse but its already really really bad! Ive been through worse. Detoxed on the streets. Now thats fun. But still. This is fucking nonsense. Nah I'm not in therapy. I'm not in anything man. My life has been consumed by being sick and relapsing. I miss everything cuz I'm sick.

You definitely need to invest some time and energy into hobbies and activities that you enjoy. :)

I cant man. I been too fucked up. I love dancing. I dance all the time when I can. Any moment on this earth that I can dance I do. I just been sick as a dog this summer. Chipping is even worse than using on my body me thinks.

1zlggih.jpg

:)

HAHAHA!!! Love that, MrRoot. And judging by the despicable nature of our current elections, we could use some heroes.

I live in Texas... please pray for me :p

Oh shit Mr. Clean...I had no idea. I am not the praying type. But I'll sacrifice a goat or something for ya...figuratively speaking, of course.

I guess the good news is that Texas has the most beautiful women? Are you close to the boarder? That might be the other good news - if shit gets real, you can always bail.

- VE

Texas does have some pretty women... but those steers man... with their long, hard, slightly curved.... horns. I just can't help myself. Just makes me wanna throw on some spurs and go for a ride.

I'm in Dallas area so by the time i make it to the border they will have stopped accepting Americans. I have better chances if I go to NM and hope that Mexico finally claims their illegitimate child.

I got out of rehab back in june, was sober awhile... started doing kratom daily, and now i've been relapsing every friday.... the only good thing is I work full time, and I'm not horribly addicted physically yet..... I tried crack (had only done it once or twice and never really liked it) 3 months ago..... and had the high everyone obviously loves.... crack is clearly the cream filling inside the opiate oreo... the two just really complement each other.... the mental addiction is pretty intense...

I don't neccesarily want to be 100 percent sober, just want to be in more control than i've got right now

I highly suggestion you get yourself on methadone ASAP! Have you ever tried ORT before?

Ah! NO NO NO!

LOL I read relapse and assumed you mean you re-engaged with old patterns of drug use with whatever you were using before the kratom. My bad, if you're just using kratom methadone would be entirely inappropriate.

I finally passed my drug test a drug test at the methadone clinic! I was beginning to think the weed would never get out of my system! It took 45 days from the last time I smoked.

i finally passed my drug test a drug test at the methadone clinic! I was beginning to think the weed would never get out of my system! It took 45 days from the last time i smoked.

congratulations!!!

I finally passed my drug test a drug test at the methadone clinic! I was beginning to think the weed would never get out of my system! It took 45 days from the last time I smoked.

That's amazing progress man. :)

Weed literally takes ages to get out of your system because it gets stuck to your fat. Congrats cj since obviously you've not been smoking for that whole time too :)

Getting ready for a ballroom dance with MrRoot
xng1w6.jpg