• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids (and benzos) what are your top 5 opiates? amd top 5 benzo?

Methacodone

Bluelighter
MY LIST

OPIATES:

1. Oxycodone
2. Opana
3. Methadone (pill form)
4. Hydrocodone
5. Dilaudid

BENZOS

1. Lorazepam
2. Clonazepam
3. Alprazoalm
4. Diazepam
5. Temazepam

I don't enjoy being the resident bitch here on BL, but these "what are your favorite drugs?" threads are a bit trivial and not related to Harm Reduction in the slightest.

When I try to explain this forum to those who haven't experienced it, these are the kinds of topics they assume we are all about and it's really just a minority of users. We want to have a good reputation from the outside audiences and potential newcomers alike.

There's nothing wrong with talking about your favorite drugs, in fact, there are places on the forum to do it, but in the HR dedicated areas, we should try to stick to the pursuit of knowledge and helping others, don't you all agree?

I don't dislike you but if you dislike my thread(s) then just simply ignore them. That simple. :)

Fentanyl
Opana
Dilaudid
Oxycodone
Morphine

Klonopin
Xanax
Valium
Ativan
haven't tried any other benzo

I don't dislike you but if you dislike my thread(s) then just simply ignore them. That simple. :)

I mention newcomers and lookers-on because they are not as acutely aware of how the forum works. I don't dislike/disrespect/look-down-on you either man, I just want the world at-large to see the inherent good and intellectualism of which our community stands for. But, we're not exclusionary either. We have areas for which to post content like this. I regularly post in these areas myself. It's fun and carefree and a great break from serious issues.

I made an exact thread like this forgot i made 1 already thought it was a different website sorry mods.

My list changed from more experience

Benzos

1. Clonazepam
2. Diazepam
3. Lorazepam
4. Alprazolam
5. Temazepam (i don't remember anything from temazepam cuz i did it once or twice for sleep. Idid have a great sleep tho knocked me out )

Opiates

1. Opana er
2. Methadone
3. Oxycodone
4. Dilaudid
5. Hydrocodone