• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone potentiation confusion?

pally pete

Bluelighter
I've read countless threads and articles regarding Opioid potentiation yet I'm still unclear on what is best to do?

I have 120mg of instant release Oxynorm capsules that I plan to take in a few hour, and I want to get the most out of them, yet a lot of the evidence regarding potentiators is conflicting.

Is it best to induce or inhibit CYP2D6? Is it best to induce or inhibit CYP3A4?

I'm planning on drinking a litre of Grapefruit juice, a litre of Tonic water (For what little Quinine it will provide) and either 30mg Promethazine or 25mg Hydroxyzine (Just mainly to combat any itchiness or nausea) And also 600mg Cimetidine. I'll probably take around 20mg Diazepam as I can't enjoy Opiates without Benzos.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks in advance

DXM is the absolute best thing for opiate potentiating. Just a tablespoon or two should get you where you need to be. But you can't rely on it forever and there is supposedly potential health dangers even at those regular low amounts. Make sure to get the dxm only stuff too.

I wouldn't underestimate it either dxm plus benzos on my regular opiate fix is the only time i've ever felt close to what an OD feels like. I was nodding out so hard it was alarming.

DXM is the absolute best thing for opiate potentiating. Just a tablespoon or two should get you where you need to be. But you can't rely on it forever and there is supposedly potential health dangers even at those regular low amounts. Make sure to get the dxm only stuff too.

I wouldn't underestimate it either dxm plus benzos on my regular opiate fix is the only time i've ever felt close to what an OD feels like. I was nodding out so hard it was alarming.
Well it's now around 7 hours after since I took the Oxy and I still feel pretty wrecked but with a headache.

120mg of Oxynorm instant release capsules.
Around 1 hour before I consumed the Oxy I took 300mg of Pregabalin along with 1 litre of Pomelo juice, Then around 15 minutes later I took 20mg's of Diazepam and ate a load of peanut butter. I also took 25mg's of Hydroxyzine about 20 minutes later. An hour or so after I took the Oxy, I consumed 600mg of Cimetidine, waited about 45 minutes and then had another 20mg of Diazepam. Finally ended up have a joint of weed some hours later. All round a very intense enjoyable experience.

I feel very lucky, as there was a time when I would need 400mg of Oxy just to feel normal. But my tolerance has dropped somewhat.

When the Oxy began to work it was suprisingly mild but grew stronger as time progressed. I didn't bother with Cimetidine and all that stuff.... Over 12 hoiurs later and I still feel pretty wasted.

From what I have read it's best to take a CYP3A4 inhibitor and a CYP2D6 inducer. Although CYP2D6 plays a much less important role than CYP3A4.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2704133/

I used to use grapefruit juice but stopped because it tastes so nasty. I use 600 mg Cimetidine instead and gotten good results. CYP2D6 induction isn't really possible. If you ask 6 different people about the best opioid potentiator you will get 6 different answers. I use two soma and among all the ones I've tried that has given the best results. DXM (60-80 mg) would be my second choice as long as you are not taking an SSRI or MAOI because of a drug-drug interaction. 60-80 mg of DXM isn't enough to cause real damage to you but it won't feel very pleasant.

jesus F'n christ you have 120mg tabs!!!!!!

people like you fuck it up for the rest of us whom genuinely need pain meds!

Well it's now around 7 hours after since I took the Oxy and I still feel pretty wrecked but with a headache.

120mg of Oxynorm instant release capsules.
Around 1 hour before I consumed the Oxy I took 300mg of Pregabalin along with 1 litre of Pomelo juice, Then around 15 minutes later I took 20mg's of Diazepam and ate a load of peanut butter. I also took 25mg's of Hydroxyzine about 20 minutes later. An hour or so after I took the Oxy, I consumed 600mg of Cimetidine, waited about 45 minutes and then had another 20mg of Diazepam. Finally ended up have a joint of weed some hours later. All round a very intense enjoyable experience.

I feel very lucky, as there was a time when I would need 400mg of Oxy just to feel normal. But my tolerance has dropped somewhat.

When the Oxy began to work it was suprisingly mild but grew stronger as time progressed. I didn't bother with Cimetidine and all that stuff.... Over 12 hoiurs later and I still feel pretty wasted.

From what I have read it's best to take a CYP3A4 inhibitor and a CYP2D6 inducer. Although CYP2D6 plays a much less important role than CYP3A4.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2704133/

Wow what a cocktail!

I used to use grapefruit juice but stopped because it tastes so nasty. I use 600 mg Cimetidine instead and gotten good results. CYP2D6 induction isn't really possible. If you ask 6 different people about the best opioid potentiator you will get 6 different answers. I use two soma and among all the ones I've tried that has given the best results. DXM (60-80 mg) would be my second choice as long as you are not taking an SSRI or MAOI because of a drug-drug interaction. 60-80 mg of DXM isn't enough to cause real damage to you but it won't feel very pleasant.

I've used DXM in the past maybe 45 minutes to 1 hour before I dosed my Oxy. I would only take 30mg as I was told it will keep my tolerance from rising.. Never thought to use it as a potentiator. If so, when do you take the DXM? Before or after the Oxy?

jesus F'n christ you have 120mg tabs!!!!!!

people like you fuck it up for the rest of us whom genuinely need pain meds!

I'm sorry that you feel that way. I don't have 120mg tabs, I have 6x20mg Instant release Oxynorm capsules.

Wow what a cocktail!

Yeah, it worked well.

I've spoken to some people who say all this messing about is a waste of time, and I actually agreed. But I was wrong. Last night I had 4x40mg Oxycodone tablets that I've only ever seen off this seller, I've never seen them anywhere else. The come loose in a tub that just has a label on it saying 'OXYCODONE 40MG'. They are orange/peach colour and oblong shape with a score line down the middle on one side. I'm not sure if they are extended or instant release so I crush them into powder and eat them anyway. I am suspicious that they could be Chinese fakes as there is no pictures or evidence of them anywhere on tinternet.??? But they definitely work and they are definitely an Opioid.

They don't taste like Oxy usually tastes either, and they take a long time to come on. Started to feel the effects after around 45 minutes or so and then they gradually intensified. After about 6 or 7 hours I was still near the peak. Then I passed out and slept for around 3 hours. It's now nearly 16 hours since I took them and I'm still feeling them.

Anyway, my point is I ate 2 whole Pomelo's around 45 minutes before I took the Oxy and also 600mg of Cimetidine 3 hours before that as I had heartburn, I took another 600mg Cimetidine with the pomelo's and also around 30 minutes before the Oxy I took 300mg Pregabalin. When I began to feel the Oxy working I took 30mg Promethazine (To combat the itch) and 30mg Diazepam, as I can't enjoy Opiates without Benzo's in my system. I had also taken 20mg of Diazepam around 8 hours previously. I also smoked a joint of poor quality weed around 2 hours after ingesting the Oxy.

I can honestly say it increased the intensity and duration of the Oxy. I was even dribbling on myself ha ha=D

Has anyone else come across these 40mg Oxycodone pills?