• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

one further possibility, which has an odd twist. A morpholine structure could be incorporated by taking away the double bond on the oxygen in cathinone, and turning that into a morpholine structure integrating the nitrogen.

this gives...4-methyl-phenmetrazine! (Still, it's not a cathinone.)

es10N7D.jpg

indeed and some of the active human metabolites of N-ethylcathinones are phenmetrazine like containing a phenylmorpholine backbone but often with a hydroxy group on the benzylic position

from what i read, it was a dud as a meph replacement (though initial samples seemed better apparently), but it might still be interesting in its own right - as a short duration not-particularly-stimulating mdai-type affair (though i'd want to know how likely a 'serotonin tuesday' would be with higher dosing/redosing) - not a lot of options for short duration rcs (3fpm i suppose technicallly, but i've never been able to ascertain the length of a single dose personally :S)

This is one of the ones I read..

MEXEDRONE TRIP REPORT:

Subject : Male
Weight: 120kg
Height: 6ft 3inches

No Chemicals of any class administered for a week prior to experiment

Subject had already sampled Mexedrone before about 2 weeks previous

Subject Has Vast experience with Classic stimulants and RC Stimulants
(MDPV, 4-mmc , 3-mmc Methylone, Pentadrone, Ethylphenidate etc )

Experiment conducted at home in a comfortable and controlled environment

Doses of 100mg and 200mg taken throughout experiment

REPORT:

(allergy test taken 2 hours prior to experiment)

Timeline is in minutes.

0:00: 100mg Crushed to powered and Insulfated. Minor sting which subsides after
10 seconds or so.

0:10: Feel something happen slightly, a slight shift in perception. Like I can notice
that i have taken something

0:20: Still in the same head space. Slight butterflies. just waiting for something
more to happen

0:30: No change in effects. Heart rate up a little But no signs of stimulation at all

0:40: Decide that i will up the dose and see where it takes me. 200mg crushed and
insulfated between both nostrils

0:50: Seem to be back where i was after first dose at 10 mins. Again slight shift in
perception noted and the butterfly feeling is back.

1:00: Not much has changed really accept that i feel my jaw is quite tense. Still
No stimulation or a whiff of euphoria noted. zilch

1:10: No Change

1:20: The previous feeling of something about to happen has leveled into a weird
sort of sedation. cant be arced to move at all. Feel quite tired and reckon if
i tried i could probably nod off.

Experiment ended there.

This feels no different to the first sample i tested.

i am grateful for the sample but this really isn't the next 4-mmc not even close.
There is no way i would buy this chemical as it is as it offers absolutely nothing.

No stimulation
No euphoria

Just sedation towards the end.

Terrible.

^quite, though some people feel like that when they take mdai (me included unless the dose is too high) and some love it (i have seen slightly better reports than that one too (though not much better)). Doubt i'll like it tbh, but i might give it a bash if it's cheap - might shine in a combo (though i'll let some other div find that out first ;))

Bet there will be a branded mix of this stuff and 3fpm. If it's vapable, I'm in =D

I'm not following you Vurt.. that reports saying it's near on doing absolutely nothing, what it did do may of being placebo effect, so if you've read a report which says it's slightly better that still means it's doing next to nothing.

No euphoria and no stimulation doesn't make for a very good stim. Or drug of any kind for that matter. I think I've seen somewhere it's meant to be 15 a gram. I'd stick with the 3-fpm tbh..

I IV'd some 3-FPM t'other day.. vaping is better imo, effects all round seem better plus less dodgy spikey stuff involved. I've returned my pins to the exchange, it's just not for me...

I think it was 60mg, it was just what was left in the baggie, it may of been less.

I'm not following you Vurt.. that reports saying it's near on doing absolutely nothing, what it did do may of being placebo effect, so if you've read a report which says it's slightly better that still means it's doing next to nothing...

Well most of the reports i read couple of weeks back seemed to say it did do something serotonin-y, but was lacking in dopamine stimulation (which is what they want in a meph replacement obviously). I'll keep my powder dry (as it were) until i hear more definite feedback on the main batch product.

beat me to it, but yeah... odd one.

2-methoxy-2-(methylamino)-1-(4-methylphenyl)ethan-1-one

this exists without the 4-methyl on the benzene ring and no N-methyl, in a patent EP0143711 from 1987, unfortunately it's in french. Described as peripheral vasodilators, along with some pretty unpleasant experiments on rats and dogs.

Two other Labrador dogs receive each a sole dose of 1 mg/kg per os of CRL 40 833. It is observed that at the dose of 1 mg/kg P.O. CRL 40 833 causes a reduction of the arterial pressure of 28% (from 128 to 100 mmHg) and an increase of the heart beat of 98% (from 94 to 187 beats/min.) in 1 hour. Then these effects diminish. After 24 h the heart beat is reduced to the control value while the arterial pressure is still 14% lower than the control one.

etc etc.

Last edited:
Been carefully watching this thread cos I'm still pissed off about missing the mephedrone epidemic. But describing a new drug as 'like pieces of plastic bag' isn't really selling it very well is it???

cmon RC solders tell me if thius new RC is worth investing in for my own personal euphoria, stimulants are sorted already for me, I'm with F.U.B.A.R I was totally pissed I missed the mephedrone

Your diagram (last rendering) isn't quite right.
The fluorine atom is missing. I have usually seen it drawn attached to phenol.
Peace...

Okay I'll bite, 3G ordered I'll post back here - if I don't assume it's s killer.

Your diagram (last rendering) isn't quite right.
The fluorine atom is missing. I have usually seen it drawn attached to phenol.
Peace...

I did note that in the original post but good to know someones thinking :p thanks.

a certain vendor gives the name 4-MMC-Ome / 3-methoxy-2-(methylamino)-1-(p-tolyl)propan-1-one, if that helps anyone that knows chemistry

"Since April 2009 the RC market has never quite been the same. When the generic cathinone ban came in we thought we may never see another UK legal cathinone hit the market. But we were wrong. After many years of development (just over 2 we think) we finally managed to crack the bulk synthesis of Mexedrone. Yeah we know you heard it all before but really, it has taken that long. Even a flight over to Asia to meet with a prospective manufacturer fell through. So we eventually teamed up with a European lab for the manufacture. And their quality is superb.

Mexedrone is a true analog of 4-MMC itself. It is a new research chemical that has a cathinone backbone. The molecule falls out of the generic cathinone ban due to its alkoxy group on the 3rd position of the propan-1-one sequence. (Alkyl is solely controlled on the third position of this sequence in the generic definition). The added alkoxy group which is called a methoxy group and means that Mexedrone is totally uncontrolled in the UK.
The result is a product hats similar in effect to 4-MMC aka Mephedrone. It's a bit weaker and a bit more material is needed for the desired result in your lab experiments but its clearly the most similar thing to MMC and we think the best product in it's category right now. Mexedrone aka 4-MMC-oMe comes in crystal form for now, 'shards' to be precise. The pure powder form will follow very soon too."

"As you may or may not have seen, much sampling of Mexedrone compound has been done prior to release.

6 Sample batches in total were tested, 5 of them were good. There was 1 problem batch 3 which despite being pure, and beingmexedrone, was the incorrect polymorph and was deemed inactive in the lab. Polymorphism is something that happens when you turn the powder to crystals, its not often a consideration when making chemicals but with this specific product the issue reared its head. However the lab quickly overcame this issue and we can assure you that the finished bulk synthesis is similar produced the most effective polymorph."

As mexedrone crystals are so new to the amrket and created by our lab, there is little or no data on this compound until the research chemical community itself decides to publish its research findings.
We hope that soon we can populate this field as we are keen to know how the product is perceived and also to find out our customers research results and uses for this compound."

Identifiers
CAS number: Not assigned
IUPAC name: 3-methoxy-2-(methylamino)-1-(p-tolyl)propan-1-one
Index name: coming soon...
Other names and synonyms: 4-MMC-oMe, MexKat

Molecular Properties
Molecular Formula: C12H17NO2
Molecular Weight: 207.268g/Mol
Composition: coming soon...
Monoisotopic Mass: coming soon...

The little bits of plastic you find inside,
You can use those as a quality guide,
Of the standard of soapbar that you are smoking,
The more bits of plastic means a better the toking %)
I too found this to be a mark of "quality" when it came to soapbar. It was also often darker which as a youth the thought was that it meant it had more of the plant resin in it.