Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mexedrone

Just like to add my 2ps worth .

Received 1g around 2pm

Gram now

Would do trip report if deserved it but didn't.
Basically had around ten lines all snorted and felt little fuzzing and that's all. At 5pm after 8 lines sat down and ate a cooked chicken dinner so no loss appetite either . Very confident sleep won't be issue as feel tired and have done sInce first line.

Won't be buying again and don't believe Amy hype

Okay I have to say that I am on and off weed smoker, smoked it for years quit for 2 years and iv smoked it a little and I still have a big tolerance for it. I have taken the closest thing I can get to pure cocaine every weekend for a long time. Iv taken 5-apb in Amsterdam, I love it, I haven't taken it since. Iv sampled 3-fpm I insufflated a whole 500mg of it in a night it kept me awake but that's about it and I had a panic attack the day after so I would not have this again. I have insufflated MPA 500mg on its own it didn't do much it felt nice, no interesting effects although I was able to get really good kill streaks on call of duty with my sniper. I also insufflated mpa and mdai mixed from a known vendor again not much to report and I had constipation the day after. Iv placed an order for 2g of mexedrone I hope it does something because I have been searching and searching for anything close to 5apb or cocaine and I have had no luck. I'll give everyone a heads up once I have received my order although it won't be brilliantly wrote.

Can you vape it?

Thats going to be the title of Bluelights Christmas Single. For charity innnit. #oh there wont be brown in shetland town this christmas# #ol' sid got busted coming over on the boat yeah yeah baby#

Ill produce. Just need various singers and musicians to make up the BlueAid band.

Ok I am confused! Trip reports on this product change from each one you read. It is either very euphoric or inactive. Surely not everyone saying it's good is a vendor. But why say it's shit if it isn't? Is it possible they have different product from different suppliers? If so how do we find out which suppliers are selling good product?

Maybe last push to make money before big ban on all legal chems comes in. Not sure all I can say is my g was not the best to say the least and if your looking for a meph subsist ute this not it I'm afraid to say

(Please note that 1mg post above has been edited and images added)

Good afternoon.

As above me = 6'8" tall, 87kg male athlete and long distance runner, 30-something years old - apart from drug use, fit and healthy.

Please note that the weights, measures and concentrations used in this post apply to me only - I have a very high tolerance for amphetamines - you are likely to have a lower tolerance - Intravenous drug use leaves little margin for error if you have dosed too high and can or will be fatal. Be safe. SEE NOTE ABOUT HEAT APPLIED TO DISSOLVE vs STRENGTH AT 00:01 IN TRIP REPORT.

Route of administration: Intravenously/IV/slammed
Dose: 265mg Mexedrone in 2.8ml of water.

Was aiming for 250mg but with crystals it's difficult to get exact sizes, so was okay with 265mg for this one (this could be a fatal dose to you - this is a large dose- I have a high tolerance for amphetamines, but this is still considered a rather big dose for IV)

21086667685_7fd161cfb1_z.jpg

Following on from my earlier problems with dissolving a big crystal in hot water, I decided this time to crush up the crystals into something smaller in the cooker/spoon in hope this would assist with the dissolving:

20899863719_47a67d6a25_b.jpg

After adding 1.8ml of the 2.8ml of water from the syringe which had been boiled but then cooled slightly and leaving it for five minutes, you can see that the majority of the larger 'little' chunks of crystals have not dissolved.

20899863559_7077ca9c0e_b.jpg

Heat applied underneath - but this stuff needs a lot of heat to dissolve. After about a minute of heating the remaining shards popped like popcorn and dissolved. Sucked the liquid into the 3ml syringe again via filter, syringe held under cold water to cool.

00:00 - 2.8ml/265mg injected into arm via 3ml syringe.
00:01 - Noticed even before I'd finished injecting that this was quite strong (breathing rate changed) compared to the earlier post above.

I guess I stopped around half way through injecting, which would be somewhere around 1.5ml/132.5mg, just stayed still and stopped applying pressure to plunger, concentrated on breathing and waited to see. NOTE: 132.5mg is not much more than the hardly noticeable 1ml/116mg post above which I hardly noticed - the only difference here is that I used less heat (although still substantial amount of heat) to dissolve the crystals as I crushed them a lot more than before. This may indicate that the chemical is/was damaged by the excess heat so if I crushed up the crystals into something more powdery then it could use less or no heat to dissolve and therefore be stronger. I haven't investigated this avenue yet.

00:02 - After evaluating situation which isn't worsening I continue to inject the remainder of the syringe before finishing up.
00:03 - Seeing stars, concentrating on breathing, lay down. I tap my FitBit which shows heart rate of 167bpm (normal resting HR for me is 51bpm) - noticing 'marathon run heartrate' I make sure that I breathe to supply more oxygen to cardiac tissue.
00:05 - Am now used to strength of compound which generates a lot of euphoria - I wouldn't suggest getting up and walking around as I feel dizziness.
00:07 - Euphoria appears to peak around seven minutes in.
00:07-00:20 Euphoria gradually fades and after 20 minutes I get the urge to re-dose, but given that my hands are still shaking a bit, I decide it's best to finish up.

HR track from fitbit:

21077502922_9fc143ce7e_n.jpg

I will investigate using less heat to dissolve later or crumbling into something more like a powder later or another day.

Initial impressions: It's not 4MMC, undirected euphoria and a feeling that something may be missing. In addition to this there's the whole strength vs heat to dissolve which I need to look into. Will probably mix well with something like 3FPM but will study in isolation where appropriate.

Since you seem hardcore into this, you should be looking for Hexedrone, which came out this spring, but not many places carry it, unlike this thing which appeared at all the usual suspects. Even the Hexedrone thread here is lacking, I have some here, but I also have about 40x60 rx jars of dexedrine 10mg spansules and 40x60 dexedrine 5mg IR. I just don't take my script, but stock it. When I was on methadone...the 2 didn't mix well and I felt it hurt my heart, I mean, I was benz'd as fuck, opiated as fudge, even barb'd a wee bit (had a script for Fiorinals from my neuro, they may have invented stuff for bad tension headaches, but intracranial pressure opiate headaches react very well to 3-4 Fiorinals (which have butabital in them, and butalbital is an inducer of methadone so it makes it get out of your body faster, so better take it early on and not before bed) and for a couple weeks I had a constant feeling of a weight on the center of my chest, its long gone but yeah....the 2 EKG's I had taken during the 11 months of methadone said I was fine so, its standard procedure to have at least 2 or 3 EKG's a year while on methadone here, like how liver enzyme tests every 3 months for people on bupe is now. I tried to do what I was doing when I was back home, except of shooting up dilaudid when the dexedrine come down arrived, I waited till I felt like shit the most possible then slammed 4-12mg of dillies and it would bring me back where I was. Tried to do this with methadone and uhm, no I could feel it being double cardiotoxic (well, one indirectly, methadone is directly cardiotoxic like coke though). So I just stock it, its brand name Dexedrine, we dont have generics in Canada, and I get em for free. Now that I'm on bupe I've had some, 10mg at most, now if I take more than 10mg I have to reach for benzos, last time I had 2 10mg spansules with 6 hours in between the comedown was so brutal, I just don't bother. I bought Hexedrone cos why the hell not and it was super cheap. got a gram of it, maybe i'll try a bit one day, not in the correct era of my life to take stims thats for sure (other than the nicotine in my e-cig).

I'll try vaping later or tomorrow. But I'm currently having my usual affair with 3FPM which is likely to last a few more hours yet.

Since you seem hardcore into this, you should be looking for Hexedrone, which came out this spring, but not many places carry it, unlike this thing which appeared at all the usual suspects. Even the Hexedrone thread here is lacking, I have some here, but I also have about 40x60 rx jars of dexedrine 10mg spansules and 40x60 dexedrine 5mg IR. I just don't take my script, but stock it. When I was on methadone...the 2 didn't mix well and I felt it hurt my heart, I mean, I was benz'd as fuck, opiated as fudge, even barb'd a wee bit (had a script for Fiorinals from my neuro, they may have invented stuff for bad tension headaches, but intracranial pressure opiate headaches react very well to 3-4 Fiorinals (which have butabital in them, and butalbital is an inducer of methadone so it makes it get out of your body faster, so better take it early on and not before bed) and for a couple weeks I had a constant feeling of a weight on the center of my chest, its long gone but yeah....the 2 EKG's I had taken during the 11 months of methadone said I was fine so, its standard procedure to have at least 2 or 3 EKG's a year while on methadone here, like how liver enzyme tests every 3 months for people on bupe is now. I tried to do what I was doing when I was back home, except of shooting up dilaudid when the dexedrine come down arrived, I waited till I felt like shit the most possible then slammed 4-12mg of dillies and it would bring me back where I was. Tried to do this with methadone and uhm, no I could feel it being double cardiotoxic (well, one indirectly, methadone is directly cardiotoxic like coke though). So I just stock it, its brand name Dexedrine, we dont have generics in Canada, and I get em for free. Now that I'm on bupe I've had some, 10mg at most, now if I take more than 10mg I have to reach for benzos, last time I had 2 10mg spansules with 6 hours in between the comedown was so brutal, I just don't bother. I bought Hexedrone cos why the hell not and it was super cheap. got a gram of it, maybe i'll try a bit one day, not in the correct era of my life to take stims thats for sure (other than the nicotine in my e-cig).

You sir, would appear to be off yer fuckin tits...

Thanks for the TR noobcakes, it was stellar. I eagerly await another.
Very curious about how heat affects this compound, as ”popping like popcorn” must certainly not be good for its stability, especially since 2 similar doses gave you different effects. Has anyone else tried this using a more common ROA and more...conservative doses?

During last night's blinker on 3FPM I decided to pop a couple of crystals of Mexe into the freebase pipe (with the remnants of 3FPM) and... yes, you can vape it. I was more impressed with it vaped than I was via IV.

So yes, it can be vaped but, just like 4MMC - it absolutely stinks and tastes awful. I almost threw up, I'm such a delicate flower, me. Actually, the taste and smell reminded me very much of meph.

I think pretty much everything is vapable. But given the taste and smell, you might not want to.

I did eat some last night, but while mixed up with 3FPM I couldn't really say what did what.

Someone else must have some delivered by now to do some trip reports.

People are saying this is better than street mkat I know that much already. Done with the real stuff never mind this shite but interesting it's already being bought and people are liking it. Can't imagine anything worse than another dodgy chinese RC. be interested in reports though.

I did eat some last night, but while mixed up with 3FPM I couldn't really say what did what.

Someone else must have some delivered by now to do some trip reports.

So how was the oral combo? You say you don't know what did what but how did the mix make you feel? I have 5g arrived today and i am wondering best roa and if to mix with mpa or 3fpm. Thinking to grind crystals into powder and put in a capsule. Not going down iv route. Seems to be inactive sniffed strangely. Cant try till weekend will report after.

I'd suggest taking it on it's own first to see what you think of it cleanly. My rule of thumb is, if after 20 minutes I feel like adding something else then I'll do it then.

I'm not sure about MPA, but 3FPM goes well with anything (and it's my fave RC due to working on every ROA although one needs to be careful with IV as you can only dose up to around 40mg per ml otherwise it melts your veins which I must admit isn't the nicest feeling).

As for the ROA for your Mexe crystals, that's up to you - choose your fave and experiment - it's all research, after all. I had a hunt around other sites and others have said that it works fine when snorted (tip: When snorting, your aim is to coat the mucus membranes, so you're essentially breathing it in pretty much as normal - it's not like the movies where they snort a line at record speed, you might as well eat it if you're doing that) but I just haven't been bothered to go through the admin of crushing up the crystals yet. So last night (all night...) and this afternoon while having a 3FPM binge I took a couple of crystals and used them sublingually, stuck them under the tongue - they seem to dissolve within a couple of minutes and the absorption should be faster than eating.

If you're thinking of vaping it then just be aware that it stinks as much as the original meph did, and your freebase pipe may end up with a black tar-like substance in it (although this may be because I was a bit of a slob and didn't bother to clean out the 3FPM from the pipe) - also, it's going to be something that you may end up coughing when you inhale the vapour until you're used to the ming.

Be safe, and let us know which routes of administration you chose and how it goes. And don't be afraid of dosing low - you can always have more later, but you can't have less later. Oh, and yes, I agree - crushing it up may be a good idea.