Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

50 mgs 5-mapb, quite a nice time

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
Last night did a dose of 5-mapb together with my girlfriend. I am experienced in empathogeons and this is my second time doing 5-mapb. The first time I did it I had a really intense trip and really bad side effects-I dosed it at 107 mgs weight out (245 lbs) , girlfriend did 70 mgs (165). Previously it has been thirteen years since I last done any empothogeon, and before than I did mdma about thirty times and ended up abusing it , losing magic. Last trip the magic came back one hundred percent, I remember thinking I wouldnt want any more on it, My girlfriend and I worked though some personal issues and they were intense feelings, so feelings were amplified huge-time whether good or bad. two days afterwards I took 5-htp a few days, and the whole next six days got real sick, hypermania, very emotional crying , tearing up, which isnt like me, dizzy, vertigo , low blood sugar, hypoglycemia, I ended up passing out and hitting my head on the floor while cooking in kitched and that never happened-ever. Could have went to hospital , waited next day and made it to doctors and got some bloodwork. Ended up throwing three grams of tan crystals out down the toilet lol got scared it was bad stuff going through those sides (btw it tested out good on all five reagents tests from Dancesafe)

moving on, last night did 50 mgs with girlfriend (again weight is the same as before) . Different white powder hcl stiff I beleive, tested it and tested out similar to other batch, not quite the same, than again testing kit is four months old and could be this as colors are starting to fade in the regeants tests. We ate an hour or two before so the comeup wasnt as hit me in the face and came up in maybe forty five minutes and slowly kept coming up over the next hour or so,,,,, did a wave of a comeup and felt the wave hit once and it kicked in, and some stimulation, the eye roll, jaw tension, and on a scale of 1-10 I would say the highest I got to a loving, magical pure empathogic was a 4 , I asked my girlfriend to rate hers as well and she said the same thing about a 3-4) I didnt get color enhancement like last time- real brighter colors and such, I did feel those serotonin effects, eye wiggles were noticeable, I talked alot and we did massages and she worked on my body and tight spots , and I did the same with her...lots of sex, and we played a cosmopolitan sex game I have that was fun. We got into some issues we talked about last time and the same thing came up, and it made me feel bad, and maybe the emotions were amplified , no way as intense as last time , none the less I felt bad and told her and we talked it though then felt good again so =-)

Slept okay, could have had better sleep and ate well. The day afterwards I did feel not much of an afterglow, felt overall normal and been doing fun stuff together all day. We are both on vacation. I am glad I did quite the lower dosing this time, because last time I got moderate to severe sides the week after, and was scared, I am still waiting a week after ; however, this is just a twenty four after hours report . On paper , this stuff is roughly two times , as a rule of thumb, potent than mdma, I have researched 5-mapb extensively the past six months or so, reading every trip report and information on it, from how it works, to everything else, I figured better safe than sorry this time from previous bad side effects and next time in at least two or three months, preferably three or four (halloween party anyone? =-), maybe 65 mgs could put me up to a six or seven, on a scale on one to ten. I sincerely have no idea why I had so bad sides at 110mgs(107 ) my first 5-map experience, maybe it shocked my body, from not doing any empothogeons for thirteen years and this dose would be about 220 mgs mdma so thats high for someone sensitive to empthogeons. (my girlfriend was okay at 70 mgs and said last nights roll was less intense than the last one) Thank you Bluelight and lets keep the harm reduction going. Like Shuglin says, (and I relize hes passed away), four times a year on empothogeons , whether you space them out by two months or five months, and four times-thats the max. Not trying to be rigid or stuff, I truley feel from previous mdma abuse spacing stuff out and taking long breaks as needed you can keep the magic because I indeed got the magic back after thirteen years on my first 5-mapb experience,(I just had bad sides the week afterwards) Thank you Bluelight and lets keep the harm reduction going-

wanted to update- its been a full week since this was last done and no side effects. Relieved because last time I suffered some bad sides the whole week after.

my vacation ends today and had so much fun with my girl. Was tempted to do this again last night, my last night, and glad I said no.