• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tranax-1 or Xanax 2mg

Rsxryan206

Greenlighter
Trying to find out actually how strong the Tranax-1 is compared to Xanax 2mg? Which is a stronger high?

I had these some years ago buying from the internet and wasn't too impressed. I don't even know if they contained alprazolam or what. I would stick with the Xanax that you know comes from a real pharmacy. Moving to Basic Drug Discussion.

Tranax-1 are made by Cipla, an Indian pharma giant.
I've used their diazepam 10's branded 'Zepose' and they are okay, I found them almost consistent with scripted 10's but not quite.
The stuff was very definitely diazepam.. and never seemed under dosed or anything but.. I don't know man they just seemed to lack something.. some inextricable thing.
Maybe just placebo going on 'cause in the back of my mind I know they're generics out of Asia.

Cipla are legit but I would rather pay extra for some Xanax made in the western world, for peace of mind.

Quality, consistency, and contents aside Tranax 1 is only supposed to contain 1mg as opposed to the 2mg bars. So to put it simply xanax bars are twice as effective.

Edit: I think? I know tranax .5 has half a mg so I'm assuming these have one mg. Could be wrong... definitely don't start out with two tranax in case they really are two mgs.

Last edited:
if is a generic for alprazolam(xanax(it should b ok) this 1 post said it melted in her mouth when she put it in? idk. but i know lots of ppl who snort their xanax's. so i dont know. i would preferre not taking the tranax unless a doctor gave them to me, but it seems like its the same, you can always go to ur local walmart or rite aid or walgreens & by drug tests that test for weed and benzodiazapine and pee in the cup and put a little bit of the tranax in with it. if the test result show up benzodiazpine,or how ever u spell it, benzo's then you know its lagit,its just another generic brand of alprazolam/xanax.

there are many brands of alprazolam/xanax. ive seen the bars that say 'xanax on them' but theres many generic brands, some with the fancy ''R' shape on it, some 1mg xanax(generic brand) say mylan... on it, some 2mg bars say gg249, or -G- and a few other numbers, ive seen the blue 1mg or 0.5 as you wud call it, 2 blue ones = a 2mg xanax bar. but ive seen the blue ones in an oval/football shaped that say gg 248 on them, and ive seen them round like a circle that have that fancy -R- on it, and ive seen the blue round ones that say mylan a1 on it. and there are many other generic 2mg xanax bars, theres yellow ones and white ones. ive even seen xanax 2mg round shaped pill ,not a bar shaped,but it was the same thing. theres just different generic brands out there,but it seems they are 'all' the same, but you can always go to www.pillfinder.com to find out what any pill is your looking at/looking for what it is. it will ask you the color, the shape, and whats imprinted on it, like the letters or numbers etc. and then it will tell you what kind of pill it is, etc.

i dont blame u, but www.pillfinder.com will tell you what any pill is your trying to identify, peace of mind to. but i understand where your coming from.

Last edited by a moderator: