PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Eth-lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus_Tripper

Bluelighter
I want to extract it to powder and convert half to the Freebase and half to the HCl salt!

tihkal12.gif

Last edited:
convert half to the Freebase and half to the HCl salt!

probably not a wise idea given the pH sensitive nature of ergoloids. and i don't know if the hcl salt forms a crystal... or is stable. the common form of ergot alkaloids is the tartrate salt.

under basic conditions you'll isomerize it to iso-ETHLAD. or at worst you'll hydrolyse it to 9-nor-9-ethyl-lysergic acid.

also: why bother? can you not take the tartrate salt orally like the rest of the world?

probably not a wise idea given the pH sensitive nature of ergoloids. and i don't know if the hcl salt forms a crystal... or is stable. the common form of ergot alkaloids is the tartrate salt.

under basic conditions you'll isomerize it to iso-ETHLAD. or at worst you'll hydrolyse it to 9-nor-9-ethyl-lysergic acid.

also: why bother? can you not take the tartrate salt orally like the rest of the world?
The HCl salt is more stable in my experience and the base can be vaped.

somehow I doubt this very much......
Haha! It'd be an absolute shame if you ruined this rarity for no reason. These sort of chemicals rarily offer any advantage when taken other ways besides oral or sublingual...

GC/MS? NMR? HPLC? Anything? Any reason to think this really is ETH-LAD?

GC/MS? NMR? HPLC? Anything? Any reason to think this really is ETH-LAD?

I've seen ETH-LAD show up on one website. I've got no idea if it is valid or not because they will not ship to my location. Price seems about right for a research lysergamide and the blotter is supposedly laid at 80 mcg/hit. No corroborating evidence is offered....yet.

I assume that if this is valid/real that it will start to show up on other vendor sites soon. If not, well....it will fade away.

The dose seems about in line with Shulgin's activity claims.

Tom

Don't doubt it people, Eth-Lad has been documented for a decade or two, scammers have been blagging it & RC suppliers have been discussing sourcing or producing it for a long time. It's only a matter of time before someone get's some of it up & running.

I wouldnt rush out & buy any coz as I said, scammers have been fibbing about stock for ages. But it will appear eventually.

Whoa, 2c-b-fly made a retur and ETH-LAD is on the the market now? Looks like there's no better time to dip my toes back into psychedelics now that my health is in good shape again %). This has been talked about for months though so I can't say I'm surprised really (about the ETH-LAD).

Yeah I saw that though if you notice they have 150ug hits and the OP is getting 80ugs, interesting! Maybe there was a batch sucessfully synthed!

The sellers are xTremely reputable.
Nice :) But if your vendors lab can make ETH-LAD, it should also have the facilities to test what they made, no?

There´s only one place that I would expect to see ETH-LAD from, and as long as they don´t have it, I´d want to see some kind of test result. It´s simply just too easy to put some other lysergamide or a mix of lysergamides on a blotter and pass it off as ETH-LAD.

remember the lsz and al-lad pargy-lsd tabs.... It could just be 1p-lsd with al-lad

I think at the end of the PARGY-LAD drama it was still unclear whether it was a mixture of AL-LAD and LSZ, or if it was the real thing. There was some reason that people thought there could have been error at wedinos (or wherever that condemning analysis was conducted). I think we'll never know for sure if the PARGY-LAD was real or not. One of the great mysteries, up there with kennedy and 9/11 haha.

In any case, the vendor(s) ought to get some analysis done on the supposed ETH-LAD in order to avoid a repeat of the PARGY-LAD fiasco. It would be in their best interest in order to build and maintain a good name.

Fingers are crossed that this turns out to be for reals, ETH-LAD sounds really promising.

I'll accept only 2 pieces of data that would say this is legit; mass spectral analysis or elemental analysis.

If it is legit, the proof will justify the cost of the analysis. If they don't offer proof, as a chemist I gotta call bullshit.

Tom

Hell yeah, it's only a matter of days before this chem hit the market now !

So much hype ! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.