Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

1p-LSD 400ug

J.Wallace

Bluelighter
1P-LSD is a fascinating compound. It is an analogue of LSD-25. Some even say it may possibly be a pro-drug to LSD-25, which in essence means that it could potentially metabolize into LSD-25 when ingested. It is theorized that when hydrolyzed it becames LSD-25.

1p-LSD is a result of grey-market distribution. That is to say it is a result of research via the grey market scene know as the research chemical market, or RC market as it is commonly referred to.

When ingested, 1p-LSD produces identical effects to LSD-25. It produces a clean cut, liquid water-like effect in regards to body load. Minor vasoconstriction follows the peak. It goes without saying, just like LSD-25, this compound produces a very minor body load. Unlike the 2C-x family of compounds, or other phenthylmines , this compound is a pleasure to experience. Quite frankly it is truly the only compound, aside from LSD-25 and Psycilocybin Mushrooms, that is actually worth your time.

After ingestion, it takes exactly 1 hour to kick in. Placebo-like effects begin within 30 minutes, though it doesn't become apperent until an hour in that you've taken a psychedelic.

With no tolerance, 100ug produces very enjoyable effects, though with previous psychedelic experience, 200ug with no tolerance is the preferred starting dose.

Tolerance, as with LSD-25, spikes within the first 24 hours of use. It is not until the 72 hour mark does it begin to diminish.

On one such occasion, 200ug followed by another 200ug an hour later was administered. 48 hours later, 400ug was administered and tolerance was evident though it did not completely block the compound from producing enjoyable effects. However, a grace period of at least 72 to 96 hours is advised.

The duration of the trip lasts approximately 10 to 12 hours in total. The peak lasts approximately 5 to 6 hours depending on the initial dose, of course, and depends on if a redose occurs. Effects linger for another 3 or 4 hours after the peak has come to an end. Sleeping is not difficult, as the stimulating effects diminish by the 12 hour mark. This is definitely an all day event. It is highly recommended to plan out the experience beforehand. In my personal experience, it is suggested to wake up early and dose within an hour of waking up. Be sure to eat a light breakfast beforehand, such as fruits and or oatmeal, as your appetite will be diminished and a light stomach ache may occur if taken on an empty stomach. Your milage may vary however. As always, drink plenty of fluids and stay hydrated. Eat lightly throughout the journey.

-----------------------------------

This is more of a basic review of 1p, rather than a full blown report. I have been having difficulty coming up with a proper report, mostly due to just having access to my samsung product only and not a computer of some sort.

If you have any questions, please ask here and I will do my best to answer. Don't ask anything you wouldn't say in a private message. Be discreet with questions or I will ignore you and or ask to have your post deleted.

When I find the time, most likey tomorrow, I will be sure to add it here and or edit the original post with answers to any questions you all have for me. Please leave a comment if you have the time and let me know if you have any suggestions regarding my report and let me know if there is anything in particular I can include in my writing.

How is the body effects? Would this drug work well with sex or foreplay?

How is the body effects? Would this drug work well with sex or foreplay?
If you are comfortable with your partner, YES.

This is a sensory explosion, and I found that there is so much amazing stuff going on it would be hard to focus on the weirdness rather than the wonder anyways.

But do be prepared for weirdness, this one is a mind bender.

AL-LAD might be more what you are looking for, less weird headspace and one of the most prominent libido boosts of any psychedelic I have ever encountered

I did all three trips solo and each time it worked very well as an aphrodisiac. It has strong sexual stimulation but not in a traditional sense. it was very stimulating but not an upper sense or even like a 2c, it was very light on body load, in fact body load was nonexistent except for very minor vasoconstriction, but I am a smoker and not the healthiest eater.

I wanted to be with my partner strongly. it would be amazing with sex.

Highly recommended.

I felt very comfortable on 400ug. I would not be scared to do 600ug next time. But be careful, this is still new and adverse effects may or may not occur with much higher dosages.

If you are not outside in sunlight on a beautiful day, it can become easy to fly through the trip and miss a lot of the beauty of this very visual compound. Go to a private secluded park and go for a walk. This compound is best experienced in nature on a sunny day!

Last edited: