• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Turning adderall xr into ir and plugging

falsifiedhypothesi

Bluelight Crew
I've done a little research on adderall and still am not satisfied, is it possible to fully defeat the xr formulation, dissolve in water, and plug?

After searching for a couple hours I wasn't able to find out if the amphetamine is bonded to a plastic in the XR formula, if it is bonded then I assume crushing won't completely break the bond. I have very few of these capsules and they are quite rare in my area so I don't want to waste any in random experiments. So is it possible to fully dissolve 95% of the amp from XR into a small amount of water, or will the powdered beads just be in suspension and not solution?

Because amphetamine in its salt form is highly water soluble and plastic is not, I dont see why you couldnt rinse and filter. I really dont know much about the time release mechanism for adderall but it really seems like a synthetic polymer coat for an amount of amphetamine powder, especially since its an older mechanism that I dont think has changed. I would see if you can find additional information as I never tried it myself.

I have successfully crushed the XR beads, dissolved in water and plugged for years. There's still always some beads left but it still works plenty well.

I don't think the XR effect is completely removed, because it always seems to drag out longer than plugging IRs, but it could just be mental or some beads left.

A mortar and pestle grind of 20-40mg (more if you have a stimulant tolerance) for about 2-3minutes, mix results with about 5ml of warm water into a 10ml baby syringe, lube the balloon knot, raise your legs over your head and then stick that sucker in and slowly press will down on the plunger & you'll be speeding like crazy in under an hour. No agitation or discomfort In my experience, but don't expect to sleep for the next 8 hrs. and you'll crash pretty hard the next day

A mortar and pestle grind of 20-40mg (more if you have a stimulant tolerance) for about 2-3minutes, mix results with about 5ml of warm water into a 10ml baby syringe, lube the balloon knot, raise your legs over your head and then stick that sucker in and slowly press will down on the plunger & you'll be speeding like crazy in under an hour. No agitation or discomfort In my experience, but don't expect to sleep for the next 8 hrs. and you'll crash pretty hard the next day
Agreed with one exception: I feel really uncomfortable telling people to use even warm water with pills. The higher the water temp, the more of the fillers and binders that will dissolve, and that's the stuff you DON'T want going in to you. I recommend using cold water, finely crushing, and letting it sit for a few minutes before you load it into the syringe.

There are plenty of threads around that will give you way more info than you probably want ;) use the search engine and learn!

plan to try this soon, I'm just going to crush 20mg very fine and dissolve in some hot water inside an oral syringe.