• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD whitefluff - 350ug - DMT Acid crazy beautiful!!!!!

3nlightenedon3

Greenlighter
Now I'll begin with I had a lo g detailed report.. about how I prepped for 2 weeks for this and how I was going to dose up 500ug needless to say my GF was afraid that was a crazy high dose for me (mind you this is her second time tripping ever.) PLEASE ALSO BEWARE I'M AT THE 12 HOUR MARK.... Still great body high and mild tracers and the PS4 hone icons still dance fairly well.

dosed 8pm.......

817: realized that what we just dosed was way better then what I've had for the past 6 weeks.... this is the moment Im grateful I only had 3.5 because my GF N was not ready for this shit she was still sober... I was watching the world dance around my eyes and be filled in patterns of DMT visuals... (NEVER on acid have I ever had crazy OEV even on 6 hits.......)

837: realized I just dosed her with 1.5 and that my world is melting away I watched pure joy rush into her eyes as our world's melted away together....

857: turned on my mix of jimi hendrix and Zeds Dead.... Baby ;) fucking beautiful I tore up the gloves she found it way too intense I was attempting to guide her into this shit storm because her first dose would be nothing compared to this one....

9pm: she couldn't clear her throat and this is when things went down hill for her.... before I had the chance I flopped onto our bed and literally as if from the cartoons stepped outside myself looked at myself and went "Man your fucked up K got some super fire shit!"..... "O Fuck I'm not in the room anymore and she's going to be tripping balls..... snapped out of the beautiful trip I have seeking for the past 6 weeks to save my gf who would have been left to her own mind and never before has she seen DMT visuals...... as I saw her go threw like most dmt trippers is waking up to seeing very intense crazy shit... she watched my teeth fall out and die before her eyes as I talked guided her as best I could out of the terror she kept having but kept trying to reassure her if she goes for the ride it will be beautiful..... she was dry heaving on acid.... not an easy thing to tell if she was puking or not but she wasn't and had to calm her down and walk her through clearing her throat.... so after what felt like hours (only 30 mins) I got her out of the bathroom she was afraid of Zeds Dead because the sound and vibrations plus my gloves were setting me and her up for hyperspace together. She kept having out of body experiences and since she has never had one was afraid to allow it to take its beautiful course and show her a beautiful world I created for her with the tunes I selected and light shows I gave to paint the way for "hyperspace"......

now about 2 hours in I realized I must stay on this dimension and not leave her side or things might go badly when left to her own divices.....

Spent about a total of 5 hours keeping her in her safety zone and in this world she kept fighting the out of body experience which is ok I wasn't expecting us to have one but this acid was super crazy good...... never had visuals this vivid and this colorful and so full usually it's everywhere but not like this was this was in curtains and you could almost push different waves past eachother....

I held it together the whole time and made sure my GF was safe and not going to be tramatized from this experience........

Needless to say I'll be dosing again next Friday this time the 500ug I wanted from the start.... and she will have maybe 1.5 again and I plan on painting a beautiful canvas so we can blast off into anothe world I so crafted with tunes and visuals... beautiful beautiful moments lost in eachothers eyes looking deep into eachother souls....

Also side note I watched her read the sober roommates aura as soon as she got home she forgot her keys and called her n mind you my gf wasn't functioning so I had to try and get the bitch in while my girl is trashed..... so I brought her on an elevator ride and sure enough once N saw the roomie I watched her get flooded with crazy emotions (roomie broke up with the bf in the am and she was all sorts of pissed and ruining the vibe) N did understand that because she was Hella fucked up I told her shes gotta stay off the phone bad shit happens and sure enough should have grabbed it from the begging and tossed it In a drawer lol fuck her no keys great stay the fuck out!

Anyways a lot was learned by me and her last night... holy fuck good shit... and now shes more prepped for an out of body experience I wasn't yet again expecting the acid to be that great but OMG super fire! Whitefluff kept at a cool temp and has barely travel many hands!!!

Hope y'all enjoyed wish I could paint more of a picture but if you have any idea take DMT add curtains of OEV for about 6 hours for me and 5 hours for her and then the world DANCING HARD FOR 10 hours with beautiful milder patterns dancing in slightly different tones...

Hahahhahahahah also we made great fucking love to jimi hendrix foxy lead both orgasimed for the about a solid 90 secs and then destroyed her on stairway to heaven lol blasting this at about 2am it was wonderful and I'm sure my neighbors hate me but the fucking bass and sound flooding the room and caressing our souls was wonderful!!!!

Everyone safe travels and hahaha I almost had people take 2 of this hahhahaha straight owned..... y'all should see next Fridays report hopefully finally in the 4th dimension/ hyperspace/ out of body experience....I'm going to go play some games and ride the rest of the visuals out on diablo 3 ^_^

Sounds amazing! Now only if I could get my girl to take some L.....