• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs How would one SAFELY dose Etizolam powder.

kurups

Bluelighter
With 1 gram of Etizolam how would you go about safely dosing it & what route of administration would one use.

Same question for Acetylfentanyl (obviously mixing the two would be a death wish and that is not something im asking, just simply how much a therapeutic dose would be, how to measure it, and how to administer them - separately.)

Both would be accurately pre measured into 1 gram doses of powdered form upon receiving them.

Buy an accurate mg-scale, weigh the amount (Vendors often do not ship the exact amount but more so dont trust the substances be exactly 1000mg), dilute the Etizolam in for example 100ml Propylenglycol = 10mg/ml solution. Dose per oral syringe.

Dont even try eyeballing a dose. It can and probably will lead to a blackout.

Buy an accurate mg-scale, weigh the amount (Vendors often do not ship the exact amount but more so dont trust the substances be exactly 1000mg), dilute the Etizolam in for example 100ml Propylenglycol = 10mg/ml solution. Dose per oral syringe.

Dont even try eyeballing a dose. It can and probably will lead to a blackout.

What is the reason for Propylenglycol? Water would not suffice? Where can one buy this substance, any hardware store, or? And to be sure you're saying put the entire 1 gram of etizolam into the 100ml Propylenglycol - and 10mg or 1ml is one dose?

Also any advice on the Acetylfentanyl?

Thanks for the reply!

Etizolam is not soluble in Water. I dont know the maximal solubility in PG but I would start by weighing out 100mg and dilute this amount. It requires a little heating via a warm water bath.
You can order Propylenglycol online or buy it in the pharmacie. Another possibilty would be high proof alcohol like Everclear but I never did that myself.

Be careful with the stuff.

I just dissolve 100mg in 100mL of PG as stated above. Keep it stored in a dark place or amber bottle.

I just dissolve 100mg in 100mL of PG as stated above. Keep it stored in a dark place or amber bottle.

May i ask for the reason as to why you store it in a dark place? can the stuff degrade..?

Also i just purchased an AWS Gemini-20 Portable Milligram Scale - this should be sufficient for measuring 100mg dosage correct?

For it to be stored as long as possible, it should be kept from sunlight, heat and water. If stored like this, its quality is almost eternally lasting.

So yeah, it might degrade otherwise, don't know the extent of the sun's influence, but every bit helps.

That scale would definitely suffice.

It /can/ degrade, but I've had vials of 10mg/ml here for well over... 2 years, that I can't see any potency drop, and that's just in a clear 15ml vial, that's been sitting in my drawer for /most/ of those 24 months.

With an accurate mg scale. They are cheap and worth investing in, especially if you're going to be dabbling in unknown bulk-powders.

With that said, Benzodiazepines (thienodiazdepines, w/e) have a large therapeutic index and when not combined with other CNS depressants, it's near impossible to encounter a lethal overdose situation. You could, however, act a fool (yell, scream, call ex-girlfriends to berate them etc) or god forbid, get behind the wheel of a car or some other heavy machinery and kill yourself and others. Benzo's in high doses will make inhibition and judgement non-existent.

Do not consume any of the substance until you have a proper scale and certainly, do not combine with other CNS depressants.

What i definitely dont recommend is adding etizolam to the same needle of coke and dope. Mmmm amazing feeling....

10-mg is too high a dose, try using an insulin syringe with needle removed and barrel end reamed out so entire barrel is open tube (PG is thick so you want a syringe with a wide opening on the business end) or other OTC 1-mL syringe and pull out 0.2-mL of 10mg/mL solution for a more reasonable 2-mg dose. 10-mg could be serious trouble, esp., if you're new to this... 2-mg start there at most. No benzo experience, start at 0.5-mg. Be safe. The etiz is going to take a while to dissolve in the PG. Use a water bath. Search this site, there complete instructions in this forum somewhere (the official Etiz, thread maybe...)

Good for you that you bought the balance a "scale" weighs large weights like humans, a "balance" is what we use in the laboratory, regardless what the manufacture terms it, you have an electronic balance not a scale. Just saying'

I was in the hospital a week ago and just asked them for a syringe. Got one for free :D

Balance, scale doesn't matter, I'm a chemist. That was a jerk off statement, forgive my arrogance. Thank you.

I posted this in another thread, thought it would help here too.

The solution to the solution:

70% PG, 30% everclear. This will give you the ability to easily and quickly dissolve at a concentration of 1mg/0.1ml (1g/100mL) also the alcohol thins the solution, making it possible to use these which have become my preferred method of storage/dispense: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amber-Glass...093?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item567025c5b5

They are ~0.1ml per spray and are pretty close to dead on every time.

also these work great, same accuracy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pharma-qual...686?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23431ff31e