• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Is that both samples from the same seller mister? I went for the one with the 61% stuff. I hadn't seen the 85%, is he the one based in Asia?

*side note mods I don't think me asking based in Asia is specific enough to be a problem surely :)

You're correct, the 85% was from Asia. The 61% is getting pretty good reviews also

By the way mister. The posts were deleted from this thread when we had a little argument. But I'd like to clear the air.

You accused me of whining while doing nothing for myself to find any real 4-mmc.

Well I've been around here 10 years. And I have bought plenty of mephedrone, I do my research first, and I even sent samples of various things (MDMA, meph, cocaine) to Testing labs.

So I felt rather hard done by your comment. The reason I asked you in the first place was because I trust your name, and I know who you are on other forums.

There was no need to jump down my throat the way you did saying find things out for myself. If I had told you my other alias you would realise I'm no newb and I'm pretty sure you've come to me for information elsewhere!

Just because I've taken a break from meph for a while I did not deserve to be treated like someone asking questions doing nothing for themselves.

Thanks

By the way mister. The posts were deleted from this thread when we had a little argument. But I'd like to clear the air.

You accused me of whining while doing nothing for myself to find any real 4-mmc.

Well I've been around here 10 years. And I have bought plenty of mephedrone, I do my research first, and I even sent samples of various things (MDMA, meph, cocaine) to Testing labs.

So I felt rather hard done by your comment. The reason I asked you in the first place was because I trust your name, and I know who you are on other forums.

There was no need to jump down my throat the way you did saying find things out for myself. If I had told you my other alias you would realise I'm no newb and I'm pretty sure you've come to me for information elsewhere!

Just because I've taken a break from meph for a while I did not deserve to be treated like someone asking questions doing nothing for themselves.

Thanks

Sorry if I offended you, SmokingAces, like you Im looking for the holy grail of Meph. I copped a lot of shit regarding my posts on these and other forums so I apologise if I offended you. I hope you accept my apology

Without sourcing specifically onions were involved.

The street stuff around here is actually quite questionable and cut with salt massively?? Maybe mexedrone and salt it's defiantly inactive.

Chinese salt, to be precise.

Can we all start posting pics of what meph we are getting is like currently?

Use anonmgur.com or anony.ws to upload. Have location settings on phone turned off.

Would be nice to see a pic of the better stuff these days. I did loads of great stuff pre ban and post ban, there the Indian stuff stopped too and after that good stuff always seemed few and far between.

Hoping the stuff that tested 60% is at least capable of the magic because that's what I wound up ordering after much deliberation. Anyone else try that batch and was it good?

Can we all start posting pics of what meph we are getting is like currently?

Use anonmgur.com or anony.ws to upload. Have location settings on phone turned off.

Would be nice to see a pic of the better stuff these days. I did loads of great stuff pre ban and post ban, there the Indian stuff stopped too and after that good stuff always seemed few and far between.

Hoping the stuff that tested 60% is at least capable of the magic because that's what I wound up ordering after much deliberation. Anyone else try that batch and was it good?

That's a cool hosting site! Even a N00B like me has figured it out (I think)

Anyway, this is the stuff I was saying is the best looking stuff I've seen in 18 months or more. Hopefully going to try tonight

476544a6599007069139f5f506bba41c.jpeg

I hate working late shifts 14:00 - 22:00 never worked lates in my life. Odd night shifts when I'm working offshore but that's it... Everyone's gone home so I might get away early seeing as we don't have to clock in or out ;)

Local or online? That doesn't look too bad IMO mate. What's the effects like?

The best stuff I've had has all been powder or powdery clumps of rock, that's both pre ban and post ban it was the same, those were the best batches.

Failing that those translucent Chinese shards.

It's something I've actually got an itch for at the monent. Don't know can you tell? :sus: ;)

I'll post a pic of mine when it arrives at mates. So long as he doesn't Hoover it all like last time >:|

Local or online? That doesn't look too bad IMO mate. What's the effects like?

The best stuff I've had has all been powder or powdery clumps of rock, that's both pre ban and post ban it was the same, those were the best batches.

Failing that those translucent Chinese shards.

It's something I've actually got an itch for at the monent. Don't know can you tell? :sus: ;)

I'll post a pic of mine when it arrives at mates. So long as he doesn't Hoover it all like last time >:|

I've had a few mates like that, it's amazing how a recorded delivery which was signed for must have been 'lost in the mail'
Even had one lad tell me his dog must have ate the package when it came through the letter box, showing me an envelope which had clearly just been torn open! Haha

Yeh this is the best looking stuff I've seen in a while, it came from online. Had a local Mcat fortress but the quality kept getting worse then he was palming off 4-mec. Then he lost his mind, held someone hostage at gun point in his house.

Think his mind was already going as he had bricked the inside of the windows up completely! Just had blinds down so from the outside looked normal. Inside was bricked up and 2 security gates to get in!
He's detoxing behind bars now, serves him right for selling shite stuff I guess though....

I'll hopefully be trying this stuff tonight so I'll let you know. It's pricey though! I just got a G to sample first

Yeah I had a 2-3g a day habit pre ban. I used to buy 500g at a time. It was ridiculous, me and my mates spent sometimes 3 months on it. Some crazy stories. Silly as it sounds though I'd almost love those times back.

In reality though these days with where I'm at I could never justify buying more than a few grams for a binge. I do view it as less problematic for me than cocaine, speed, meth, though. And a better high than most of them (when its real 4-mmc).

Just had first line 5 mins ago, average sized line, tasted just like the old days, took a while to grind up, real hard crystals but went all powdery. So far so good! Certainly feels the best Ive had in a long time!

Will update again soon!