• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine + DXM INFO

Ergan

Bluelighter
hey i was just wondering what type of effects and the safety of combining these drugs.

DOSE: 192mg of Codeine

100mg-150mg of DXM

any info will be much appreciated !8(

They will potentate each other, depressed breathing would be something to watch out for. Shouldnt be a problem if you used both before

You'll definitely be feeling pretty fucked up but it doesn't sound like a dangerous combo in those doses.

When i tried a combination like this, i feel a STRONG potentiation but .... only from the codeine's effect !
If you want to take a opiate trip with codeine and dxm, just 2-3 pills of dxm sufficient but If you want a DXM like trip, i advice you to diminish a lot the codeine !

EDIT : i have just thinking that 2-3 pills of DXm rougly equals to 100mg , ^^

So i think you will appreciate a fine time (don't do too muchDXM while on codeine, it's not needed)

you're asking for a horrible Histamine release. At least take an anti-histamine. But the shallow breathing will also be annoying. I don't see how good this combo can be. Codeine sucks IMO and I've spent an entire year drinking it. I had to puke on it to never do it again.

Well I did it last night it was a pretty fucked up night I had shallow breaking nothing bad aslong as you are kicking it in bed and I kept getting mini trip through out the night like it would hit and then go away and come back and the codeine was like 3 times stronger the euphoria was amazing it was pretty fucked but I would do it again never the less I quite liked it although I only had 60mg of Dxm because I was feeling a bit cooked up from the codeine

To my opinion,

[Normal (or little less) Codéine] + [Extra low DXM dosage 30-90] = Very nice Codéine potentialisation
[Normal (or little less) DXM] + [Low dose of codeine] = potentialisation, but surely not the 'trippy' aspect of the DXM, i suppose that's combination would not be better than DXM alone