• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

(FORMER) Carolinas thread v. Literally every post for the past year broke the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

southeast

Bluelighter
New north and South Carolina drug discussion... So, begin again please. Before they close it.

THIS IS AT LEAST THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED TO THE CAROLINAS THREAD. ALL OTHER LOCAL THREADS PLEASE TAKE NOTICE AS WELL.

Closed permanently because once again people can't play by the rules. There are posts that break the rules in EVERY local threads but for a good span of time EVERY post here has broken the rules. There have been no good posts this entire year. Don't ask me what's wrong with your area vs the othrrs. Tell me how to fix it and maybe get a thread back. Don't start a new one until you do.

Other areas … I am a big fan of community building through threads and spend a lot of time dealing with illegal activity to allow for a real community to build. When the former outweighs the latter by this much, yours will be gone too. So try to work on the community building part without breaking the (simple) rules.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.