View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took like 140ug's the first time and had a good trip, but I didn't really trip THAT hard (it was a good trip, don't get me wrong, I'm just used to 35-50mg+ 2c-e doses every time I trip), then over the weekend I took 360ugs and that was the hardest I've ever tripped in my life. I've only ever taken high doses of 2c-e before, like, really high, lol, but I had never anywhere near that much LSD... and it was totally different. I had so much clarity, I wasn't confused about anything like I would get on 2c-e, like, on high doses on 2c-e electronics become so hard to use, the wires just multiply, etc. but on this I could type, I could think, I could use all my devices, It was amazing. That was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, for sure. IDK, like, I just felt the whole universe put in perspective, and I could feel my soul reaching out through my ribcage, and it felt so good, it was so euphoric. It was like rolling euphoric, like I was blowing up - I never felt that way before on 2c-e or shrooms and it was even more intense than MDMA. I feel so good today (a day and a half later). I had a similar kind of experience on a very high dose of 2c-e where I was affected for like a month afterward, but that experience wasn't anywhere near as euphoric or like... I didn't feel the ego dissolution nearly as much on 2c-e. I plan on taking 400ugs in a month and then 500, etc. I really want to explore this.

Last edited:
the is no need for silly dosing with this chemical you will end up just ruining it for yourself :)

200ug doesn't seem like a very extreme dose. It's just 2 hits, and if you have experience with LSD and other psychs then it shouldnt be an issue.

200ug doesn't seem like a very extreme dose. It's just 2 hits, and if you have experience with LSD and other psychs then it shouldnt be an issue.

This stuff is surprisingly strong. I find AL-LAD to be underdosed but I think these tabs should probably be 75 ug. I have a naturally high tolerance for psychs, but two tabs of this was intense.

no sorry i was meaning the is no need to be dropping 5 hits ive drop 2 at once but that was on the tail end of my first trip on this stuff and i mixed in stims as well

This stuff is surprisingly strong. I find AL-LAD to be underdosed but I think these tabs should probably be 75 ug. I have a naturally high tolerance for psychs, but two tabs of this was intense.

I don't really have a good frame of reference for LSD because I never took high doses of it before, but 3 1/2 tabs blew me away. I never tripped so hard in my life. I've taken really high doses of 2c-e, but this was totally different. If I just laid back I felt like overwhelmed, like I wasn't in control, I was just experiencing everything and I could barely see my hands and the floor, it was nuts. I could take back control and do whatever I wanted, but I felt like drunk on it and I didn't want to take back control, I just wanted to sit back or lie down and just let whatever was happening, happen. It felt like I was being absorbed back into the universe, it was super euphoric.

I believe that this stuff is definitely strong. Especially compared to LSD hits, which I think are usually dosed significantly lower than 100ug a hit.
I haven't tried it yet but look forward to doing it to compare to LSD and AL-LAD, which are my favorite psychedelics.
Would you say 1 hit of this is equivalent to 2 hits of street acid? In your opinion are the effects different to LSD or identical?

I believe that this stuff is definitely strong. Especially compared to LSD hits, which I think are usually dosed significantly lower than 100ug a hit.
I haven't tried it yet but look forward to doing it to compare to LSD and AL-LAD, which are my favorite psychedelics.
Would you say 1 hit of this is equivalent to 2 hits of street acid? In your opinion are the effects different to LSD or identical?

After having tried these tabs (1p)and knowing that they are fairly reliably dosed...in fact more reliable than any darknet or street source, I can tell you that the strongest tabs Ive ever had (90s in san francisco) where probably about 80-90 ug because one hit of 1p is like two hits of MOST acid going around for the last decade and a half. People are misinformed greatly about tabs...most people generally think their hits are 100 ug... but yeah to answer your question....1x 1p = 2 x "street tabs"

I personally have only noticed that the come up takes a little longer for me....many people say that the visuals might be toned down a hair...but this could be subjective

i think the is less head fuck with these than most other psychedelic of this type more a clean mashy mongyness creeps out

Man I've got to try these

Just freaks me out getting perforated paper through the mail from overseas.....that is like life in prison.....love to try it but that is not worth the risk

Longtime BL viewer, first time poster.

Myself: 200lb male mid-20s, 6' 4"
Daily Medication: 800mg meprobamate twice daily for anxiety & 1-2mg Xanax sublingual for appetite.
Daily cannabis & nicotine smoker, occasional drinker
Psychedelic Experiences: Cannabis, mushrooms 7-10 times, LSD twice, ketamine 15-20 times, limited RC use (mxe once), nitrous oxide (alone & with mushrooms & once with LSD)

T+0min -- Chewed up 2 tabs of 100micrograms propionyl-LSD. Left paper under tongue while occasionally chewing for 15-20min then gulp.

T+30-45 min -- Comeup noticeable. Bodily nervousness present, I dissolve 0.5 mg Xanax sublingually.

T+45-60 min -- Accelerating comeup. Time dilation & visuals begin.

T+60-120 min -- Talked to friend who came by for a bit, was not interested in what he had to say so eventually terminated the conversation & went to bed with headphones & a blindfold.

T+2-4 hrs -- This was the peak. Phenomenal visuals, perhaps a slight difference versus LSD (as with music) but I have minimal lysergamide experiences. Definitely noticed similar geometric CEV patterns & audio-visual synesthesia (music/sounds altering visuals immediately).

T+4.5 hrs -- 120mg ketamine intramuscular. As with LSD it hit in less than 2 minutes versus 5 min normally (with no other psychedelics).

T+5-7 hrs -- Indescribably beautiful things are everywhere. I cannot quite remember all of it, but it felt like a k hole and/or a secondary peak of the ergotamine experience. The K was too high of a dose & caused too much amnesia (I normally will do 160-180mg IM of k alone). This is my second experience combining K with an ergoline, the first was with LSD & 135mg was too much, next time 100mg perhaps.

T+7.5-12hrs -- Emerging from my augmented kittyflip, everything is beautiful & "everything is everywhere." The air is thick with beautiful shapes and colors around me. I contemplate how stupid I am for over inflating my problems in my own head with my social anxiety when I can find such beauty in a single aspect of life...how badly am I limiting/handicapping myself? I would describe this as somewhere in between a third/final peak and a strangely pleasant LSD and/or K comedown.

T+12hrs -- I have had enough fun for one experience and have almost come back down to baseline but am still hyped up and cant sleep. After a high dose (5-6mg) of Xanax I fall asleep. Definitely a 12+ hr trip.

T+48hrs --- I have written this trip report two days later. No afterthoughts. Not sure what to make of all that I went thru.

Edit: I have tried some other psychedelics now that I think back. Ibogaine Hcl at 1400mg was insane & very overwhelming, not to mention the nausea (if not for antiemetics prior I would've definitely vomited). I have also tried salvia extract smoked, didn't break thru, was scary, didn't repeat. I have also taken ecstasy tablets & "Molly" powder but those are not strong hallucinogens in my opinion (enjoyable of course). I've also been thru the gauntlet of addictive drugs, was hooked on opiates (oxy & then H) for 5-6 years (including injection) but no opiates or opioids for years now. I've taken stimulants (cocaine, Ritalin, focalin, adderall, Dexedrine & yes a bit of meth)...& am currently prescribed Ritalin, I prefer it to the amphetamine salts bc it produces less anxiety. I do not take it daily & never got the euphoria others get from stimulants (esp vs opioids). I have taken as many different benzos as feasable. Xanax, Valium & oxazepam are my favorites for antianxiety & Halcion/triazolam & Dormicum/midazolam are my favorites for insomnia.

Back to the propionyl-LSD...quite enjoyable & interesting. Will repeat the experience with three tabs next time, see how magnificent the experience can become...

As for issues of legality I have none with any of the substances I possess because I am blessed enough to live in the wonderful state of California, which passes progressively better laws in regard to drug possession. Last November some voter ballot initiative was passed making all possession of personal amounts of all drugs only misdemeanors (& even then at discretion of the officer). That of course is on top of other laws here (including medicinal cannabis of course). Now I have no idea what a personal amount of ketamine or LSD is but I would assume 1g ketamine & 10 pieces of LSD blotter (now the blotter dose, is it specified??). To all those wondering I never trip outside my home & never have had a need to possess more than 1g k or more than ten tabs of acid. But with this substance, I do wish to have more than ten pieces because I fear bans in Europe occurring that could kill this propionyl-L off the market. Then this would go the way of ALD-52. Also if someone were charged using the analog act in the US for possession of propionyl-L I suspect the closest schedule 1 analog they would use against such a person would be ALD-52.

Last edited:
After having tried these tabs (1p)and knowing that they are fairly reliably dosed...in fact more reliable than any darknet or street source...

Just to be sure I'm understanding: Are all the tabs (that are currently being sold) prepared by the same source?

Just to be sure I'm understanding: Are all the tabs (that are currently being sold) prepared by the same source?

No, the powder was put for sale a couple of weeks ago. And as willow earlier in the thread got some which (supposedly) were 200 ug, it seems some one is already laying their own blotter.

The source that had all currently available lysergamides synthesized, made some white blotters with "1-p-lsd" printed on them. They are 100 ug.

There is definately more than one person laying these blotters whether or not claims of 200ug blotters are true.
I don't think there is any need for 75ug blotters - 100ug is a nice balance - it will give a starter an actual real feel for what LSD trippings like without being too strong. 200ug isn't a huge dose if your used to tripping on acid - but it might be a lot to sell it by...it might be quite a ride for some, if new to the game or believing their black market sources as to LSD dose. No dose will suit all so 100ug is about right.

I don't really have a good frame of reference for LSD because I never took high doses of it before, but 3 1/2 tabs blew me away. I never tripped so hard in my life. I've taken really high doses of 2c-e, but this was totally different. If I just laid back I felt like overwhelmed, like I wasn't in control, I was just experiencing everything and I could barely see my hands and the floor, it was nuts. I could take back control and do whatever I wanted, but I felt like drunk on it and I didn't want to take back control, I just wanted to sit back or lie down and just let whatever was happening, happen. It felt like I was being absorbed back into the universe, it was super euphoric.

God if your just used to 2C-E this stuff must be just beautifully clear and euphoric and bodyload free. 2C-E is very monged and confusing and any euphoria is tempered. Something creepy about it and heavy on the body. Interesting but odd. This stuff is major league.

1P doesn't easily or consistently react to ehrlich.

I have just been through the entire thread, I've seen a couple saying it doesn't and four saying it does.

How old is your ehrlich reagent? Bearing in mind that it's not the most stable of reagents and even in the fridge has a life of about 6 months.

There is some info about the test results with fresh reagent here: www.reagent-tests.uk/blog/1p-lsd-ehrlich-reaction/

Last edited:
My reagent is fine, I keep it in the fridge and I tested it with other chemicals and got strong, instantaneous reactions. How many of the posters saying it reacts to 1P actually did the test? Have you reagent tested 1P, transform?

I found this stuff to be very forgiving compared to LSD. I can't properly compare though because I've never had a known dose of LSD and the biggest was probably not even above 180ug, although impossible to say.

The visuals were very nice on this, OEVs and CEVs. Very nice headspace, music synergy was very good, and it is rather euphoric. However, this is just one trip. I will know a little better during my next when I plan on taking 300-500ug.

So....Ive got some info to add :D

If the propionyl addition to this stuff indeed makes it a prodrug and not an active chemical of its own ...then basically what you have is just LSD .. The addition only acts as a time release mechanism . This seems to be the case based on my experience with it and the anecdotal reports Ive read. It indeed seems to be a slow burner....taking longer to develop and approach the peak.

In regards to 1p-lsd I have consistently heard the following. This seems to support the speculation of it being a time release version of LSD.

-slightly less visual than LSD
-the experience is slightly more forgiving than LSD
-not quite as intense as LSD
-takes longer to come up

If the above points are accurate representations of the 1p-LSD experience then "time release LSD" may be an accurate description of 1p.

This is great because a slower onset may introduce the drug into the system more gradually thus avoiding the shock of a fast and hard onset. This may be a gentler version of LSD in this regard...and may be preferred by some folks. Sometimes too intense of an onset can shock and confuse the tripper and may send him/her spiraling out of control. On the other hand, other more thrill seeking types may be underwhelmed by 1p's lack of "punch".

Basterds : (

1P is illegal in my country because they originally conveniently banned alkylamides of lysergic acid, and while it was probably meant for all amides on the acid function like diethylamide of LSD, or like LSB, LSP... oops 1-propionyl is that, too!

So maybe check your country's legislation to avoid accidental problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.