View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread, Volume 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
AL-LAD seems to be a compound which lacks in the visual department until you dose high.

That's really odd. I find AL-LAD to be powerfully visual at every dose and so does everyone else I know. At lower doses visuals are pretty much the only effect.

Thanks al-Ladin and amoebic magician both of you's have given me a very good outlook on this matter because sometimes during the come up esp ones that just seem to hit a little quicker make me quite anxious n make me think that it might be a bit much , but I am careful and try to in a sense ween my way up to the higher does with my highest being 150mics and that was in my opinion intense . Maybe I've just sensitive receptors . But anyway thanks guys I should be attempting to get some of this next week (hopefully I can get it ordered ok but I do hve a trusted vendor so ie full faith in the product ) once I sample it there will most definenly be a tr put up and if it's good more bought before any bans come through :L peace

Thanks al-Ladin and amoebic magician both of you's have given me a very good outlook on this matter because sometimes during the come up esp ones that just seem to hit a little quicker make me quite anxious n make me think that it might be a bit much , but I am careful and try to in a sense ween my way up to the higher does with my highest being 150mics and that was in my opinion intense . Maybe I've just sensitive receptors . But anyway thanks guys I should be attempting to get some of this next week (hopefully I can get it ordered ok but I do hve a trusted vendor so ie full faith in the product ) once I sample it there will most definenly be a tr put up and if it's good more bought before any bans come through :L peace

No Problem, I would say that if you can trust yourself you will be fine...really think about that...I for one at this point in my life cannot trust myself on an 8th of mushrooms...I dont trust I could handle that right now....maybe I could indeed, but better safe than sorry. do a quick google search about how psychedelics are being studied on humans again. Most of these studies have shown really startling reslults as effective treatment for mood disorders....far far far above standard psychiatric treatment.... Granted theses studies show that they are very careful about dose , set and setting. Its important that you treat psychedelics this way to if you have any concerns about negative long lasting psychological effects.... It is still maintained that these compounds are not physically dangerous. The only real risk would be your exact concern. I took somwhere between 500-700 ug of LSD back in highschool....I wigged out....really horrific trip that left me very traumatized. I had many problems that lasted about 8 years....and then I tried mushrooms at a very low dose for the first time....this positive effect that the mushrooms had nearly cured 80-80% of the psychological symptoms from the bad acid trip. So it can really go both ways....just treat it as you would a chainsaw....you wouldnt be reckless with a chainsaw right?

That's really odd. I find AL-LAD to be powerfully visual at every dose and so does everyone else I know. At lower doses visuals are pretty much the only effect.

It is indeed odd...bc I expected it to be more "visual"....it certainly grealy enhanced color saturation and visual acuity and such....but at this level of color saturation and tracers I was getting would have produced CEVs and OEV geometry on LSD or mushrooms....It was like the visuals were removed....My tripping partner said the exact same thing on our last trip on AL-LAD....I found that the body high /euphoria was the most pronounced aspect of AL-LAD. However, I have not taken high doses yet...I have been conservative with it to get a feel for it and to make sure my body can physically handle it. But at average doses it seems to be quite lacking in the OEV/CeVs for me and several others I know....also it seems to produce its visual aspects in a different way....kind of like how codeine and ibuprofin are both painkillers but they produce their painkilling effects differently....this is the only example I can think of off top and admittedly this may not be a great analogy.

I tried 1 100ug a couple of weeks ago and just felt a bid odd from it. A few days later I tried 2, and again just felt odd, cold but did get mild visuals as I was going off to sleep. On Friday just gone I took 500ug and it was lovely. Very beautiful. This was my first trip and I will be glad to have more trips. I will write a proper trip report but it took about an hour to come on and I would say lasted about 7 or 8 hours. I watched the grass grow and the brickwork turn in to colourful celtic knot work. The clouds into fractals, celtic spirals, Nottingham lace and tartan, I'm just a bit disappointed that I needed to take so much to get effects. I was pretty functional and still in the real world as it were.

Yes I look forward to doing it again next pay day and while I'd like to get a bit deeper into it think I will stick at this dose, try and cleansen myself of heroin which I think may be stunting it a bit and see how it goes then.

lots of circles, and lots of order... but no leaders. Yes, I found the uniformity upset me a little. (well, disappointed ..hard to express) and yes, I think part of it is relaxing and being able to let go to go with the flow which I'm quite bad at.

It's the same for me, but every once in awhile some enzyme or something inside me must be slightly different, because while usually visuals are the only part of the AL-LAD trip I can almost 100% count on, sometimes I will get a great surprise

I dosed one weekend at 300 mics, which is my standard dose, and I had some good visual, but other than that a pretty lackluster trip

Then the next friday, not even a full week later, I drop another 300 out of the same batch and I literally melted into a puddle of consciousness that almost became one with my surroundings. I was actually taken off guard so much that I had to take a xanax, something I almost NEVER do except as an absolute last resort because A) it steals a large part of the magic, and B) finding your way back into good headspace and staying there is INCREDIBLY good practice for doing the same thing while sober, and is frankly one of the most positive things about tripping in general. If you can pilot your way back into good headspace you have basically leveled up as a psychedelic human brain pilot, and that is a skill people spend fortunes on in psychotherapy pursuing.

even during the melting though, my head was together enough to communicate normally, it's almost like AL-LAD has a built in social autopilot or something, there's never any: "How do these strange humans work? What does the bright color on the end of the females digits signify?"
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by pinkpapaver
I tried 1 100ug a couple of weeks ago and just felt a bid odd from it. A few days later I tried 2, and again just felt odd, cold but did get mild visuals as I was going off to sleep. On Friday just gone I took 500ug and it was lovely. Very beautiful. This was my first trip and I will be glad to have more trips. I will write a proper trip report but it took about an hour to come on and I would say lasted about 7 or 8 hours. I watched the grass grow and the brickwork turn in to colourful celtic knot work. The clouds into fractals, celtic spirals, Nottingham lace and tartan, I'm just a bit disappointed that I needed to take so much to get effects. I was pretty functional and still in the real world as it were.

Yes I look forward to doing it again next pay day and while I'd like to get a bit deeper into it think I will stick at this dose, try and cleansen myself of heroin which I think may be stunting it a bit and see how it goes then.

lots of circles, and lots of order... but no leaders. Yes, I found the uniformity upset me a little. (well, disappointed ..hard to express) and yes, I think part of it is relaxing and being able to let go to go with the flow which I'm quite bad at.
opiates do mess with a trip if you do them a lot. especially methadone. Don't know why, but it removes a whole level of the experience.

Last edited:
My first taste of 1P-LSD recently @150mic.
Have plenty of experience with different psychedelics. More recently Al-lad, which I tend to dose @225-300mic for the best balance of effects.
I found 150 of 1P to be one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had in recent years. In a Pepsi challenge, I would be unable to distinguish from her more esteemed cousin. Astonishingly clear and well defined visuals and full body euphoria. Music appreciation also excellent. Beautifully serene and tranquil afterglow the next day and feeling completely refreshed within 48hrs.

I actually took many years to properly trip on LSD. I had taken a good handful of hits even a couple of times, more than my friends, and I would never break through a threshold state. Then finally last summer I took 5 strong hits at a festival and really tripped, and ever since I still require larger than normal doses of LSD but I am able to trip on reasonable dosages. It's like I had to break through in order for it to affect me normally. I found the same to be true of psychedelics when I hadn't done many but LSD seemed to have this effect moreso than anything else I've ever tried.

I was actually taken off guard so much that I had to take a xanax, something I almost NEVER do except as an absolute last resort because A) it steals a large part of the magic, and B) finding your way back into good headspace and staying there is INCREDIBLY good practice for doing the same thing while sober, and is frankly one of the most positive things about tripping in general. If you can pilot your way back into good headspace you have basically leveled up as a psychedelic human brain pilot, and that is a skill people spend fortunes on in psychotherapy pursuing.

I agree with this completely. Working through negative headspaces has resulted in some of the most positive and tangible benefits for my life, because now I am much better at doing it all the time. It's really been a blessing. This is specifically why I also advocate benzos only as a very rare last resort, or after you've come down but are still stimulated and need to sleep (if necessary).

even during the melting though, my head was together enough to communicate normally, it's almost like AL-LAD has a built in social autopilot or something, there's never any: "How do these strange humans work? What does the bright color on the end of the females digits signify?"

I notice this as well. DOC also has this effect for me. No matter how intense things are I can basically socialize normally, or easily at least even if the things I'm saying aren't totally normal. :D

That's my experience on low and medium doses, but not on high doses. I've been completely disintegrated by high dose AL-LAD.

So i recently acquired some 100ug blotters from a well known european vendor and gave it a try a few days ago. I cut one blotter in to two identical sized halfs and consumed one of those sublingually(kept it under my tongue for 25mins then swallowed it). I had two beers before since i was a bit nervous. I could feel it kicking in within 30mins. I felt great rushes of euphoria and music sounded amazing. Visuals were subtile but undoubtly present. I'd say its absolutely indistinguishable from lsd(the blotters i usually consume are obtained from reliable darknet sources and dosed between 100-160ug). Went to bed after 9 hours but was still feeling it. Sleep was easy and the next day i felt great, like really calm, concious and less anxious. Sorry for not going in to detail, but feel free to ask me anything.

Last edited:
Usually i love to be outside exploring the woods or nature in general when im on acid, but since i moved to a big city this is not possible anymore without planning to do so. The touch of grass under your bare feet while tripping on acid is simply amazing. Again, i am not able to tell the difference between 1p and classical lsd.

Last edited:
Yeah music + nature + lsd + good people is pretty much as good as it gets as a human being. I too get the urges to be outside when tripping, and I used to think everyone does, but I've been stuck inside with other people tripping who seemed to have no inclination to leave, which confuses me.

Yeah music + nature + lsd + good people is pretty much as good as it gets as a human being. I too get the urges to be outside when tripping, and I used to think everyone does, but I've been stuck inside with other people tripping who seemed to have no inclination to leave, which confuses me.

Agreed. Being inside can be panic inducing for me. Sometimes I need the open sky!

Is there anyone who had an uncomfortable experience on 1p-LSD? I read all reports i was able to find but not a single one contained difficult experiences or experiences that are not also typical for LSD.

i always want to go to the woods when i'm tripping. Fortunately i live in them and in the middle of hundreds of square miles of forest so it's pretty easy for me. :)

you are so lucky

I love the woods too... I live in a very large Ponderosa Forest... it is easy to get lost in there.... :) we have to keep an eye out for Bears, coyotes etc... coming across a heard of Elk is amazing to say the least..

Haha, there was a time when I lived with some cats who had to keep rifles handy at all times in case of bears- that could get weird- your trip sitter with a lever action slung over his shoulder while out on safari. :)

As for indoor tripping, every once in awhile I will feel like my head or brain or consciousness is just too big to be contained indoors, and it will kind of make me feel stifled or trapped to be inside. Contrarywise, there are also times when I will step outside during a peak and feel my 'soul-self' expand into the sky with nothing to stop it and I fear I will be dispersed too thinly to remain a conscious entity, from a solid organism, to a liquid, to a gas, to sparsely spaced atoms of something incredible that can no longer interact because the gulfs between them are just too great.

But yeah, outside is almost always better than in.

Last edited:
Is there anyone who had an uncomfortable experience on 1p-LSD? I read all reports i was able to find but not a single one contained difficult experiences or experiences that are not also typical for LSD.

I expect this is because the kind of people who are adventurous/confident enough to test out 1P-LSD (and report on it here) are usually pretty experienced trippers. I would expect 1P-LSD to be as difficult/non-difficult as LSD itself.

I expect this is because the kind of people who are adventurous/confident enough to test out 1P-LSD (and report on it here) are usually pretty experienced trippers. I would expect 1P-LSD to be as difficult/non-difficult as LSD itself.
Okay maybe i should rephrase my question: has anybody encoutered effects that are not typically associated with LSD?

Last edited:
Or 1p is more on the ALD-52 side (which is chemically closer to 1p than lsd)

Sorry, but i dont get what you are trying to point out.could you elaborate on this?As far as i Know there are no reliable reports on ALD-52, besides shulgins notes. There are quite some people who claim to have consumed ald52, but no one actually performed a lab test. Please correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
I thought that the concensus was that the orange sunshine was in fact LSD-25 and the ALD-52 business was just a way to avoid jail time by claiming they producing a non-scheduled chemical.

Hoffman was the first to make it and test it. It was known to produce less anxiety, less visual and to be less potent and toxic than LSD.
But the info aren't clear. Some say it's a pro-lsd (which is what have been told about 1p), but in the other hand Hoffman could tell a difference in toxicity in rats. Go figure.
Anyway 1p is very similar to ALD-52 (structuraly).

Status
Not open for further replies.