• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Slurp, Nom, Slurp, - stand up - aw shit- I'm Fucked

got a feeling i have badly burnt my lip from a cream charger canister attempt that went wrong nut i'm so high i don,t feel the pain. i can handle mental side of comedowns but painfull things like chewed cheeks and random aches that effect my ability to enjoy eating ahhhhh

I swear I fucked up my tooth from gurning a week ago, it's been painful ever since.

its been a pleasure talking to you hope you enjoyed not listening to me as much as i enjoyed talking and having you as something there so i don't seem like a nutter talking to myself. thats one thing i'd never do is talk to myself cuz i'm really not interested in what i have to say. i'd love to be in the house of commons right now i'd have sooo much to say i'd do it for free too i don't need to be on thousands of pounds to talk bullshit. i challenge you cameron to a biddy biddy bullshit challenge i win every time cunt chops

I swear I fucked up my tooth from gurning a week ago, it's been painful ever since.

i just felt my teeth with my tongue and i dunno if i'm imagining things but i feel i grindinded some of my tooth away. of course i'm imaging things but my mind has to be ocupied by something

you say saying that reminded me of my little rant of legalising all drugs but just whack a heallth warning picture on the packet with a picture of some cunt gurning his face off saying warning you will look like this cunt if you take these, you know so it don't apeall to kids oh somebody think of the kids! must lock them all behind a big cupboard with big warning signs only increasing a childs curiosity to try the forbidden cupboard of fun stuff, cuz nothing is as fun when its a free sample with the daily mail.

oooh daylight through my window i been up all night again, at least i got the ride yesterday its been a while been on a dry patch. she actually wants to see me again, in fact is getting strangely loved up even tho most of the time i fail to take anything seriously which no matter how many times i said i wanna be with her she has to keep asking. i do actually like her tho but been used to being single and care free for so long its not really sunk in yet. sex wass goood tho so enjoying my time at the present women always talk about the future i cant think that far ahead man!

i meant lock the drugs behind the cupboard not the kids! that looked bad haha

i dream of the day that having a line at work on your desk in the morning will be just as normal as making a cuppa. i'm like the junkie martin luther king i have dreams. its like when the evil in you would love to spike that uptight prick at work with an xtc tablet but your damn concious ruins the fun.

i know my spelling is terribal but i gave up trying to edit it. tbh i wouldn't be offended if a mod deleted all my rants even if i spent ages typing it. fuck my lips sore! no regrets and no lessons learned. if you make the same mistsakes over and over its not really a mistake your sub concious really enjoys it.

i wouldn't be offended if a mod deleted all my rants even if i spent ages typing it..

From the fekeerd thread and when there so entertaining....not a chance :)

Glad you had a good night / day

this thread is turning into a journal from the wired mashed up mind of meee. its kinda funny when i look back to last night how much i was piss taking this fella who i only just met like i'd known him for years but i had so much mean things to say about this cunt and got so much pleasure out of it was kinda scary. no wonder he fucked off in a hurry. its because he was so serious with his arms crossed looking like i should be entertaining him haha its the only way i know we all take the piss out of each other its hard to get out of that mode when i'm on one.

please tell me i'm not just a complete cunt tho and i have a point, this guy asked if i'm selling anything i said no but hes more than welcome to have a dab of my base for free cuz i'm nice like that :) he then goes on about how much he actually hates base and that he don't wanna take anymore drugs cuz his work does drug tests. bit fucking late now cheer up and enjoy the night.

hey i get blamed for everything anyway, if you take drugs around me and go on a mad one its my fault. i love being the bad example who tests peoples will power and break them to the point of getting to my level. my one mate tho he won't budge to my powers of persuasion no matter how many times i tried. will drink to the point of collapsing but won't touch drugs anymore. one day he will snap muhahahaha

From the fekeerd thread and when there so entertaining....not a chance :)

Glad you had a good night / day

yeah its morning now and i'm still fucked i got blew my nose and a load of blue snot came out i was freaked out for a second but then remember i snorted a blue andriod pill last night which explains the messyness, got a load of phlegm i need to cough up but its so thick i think i'll puke if i attempt it and lose the banana i had to force down me to eat. hope your enjoying your breakfasts anyway, this thread really needs more fucked people so i don't just keep talking to myself.

you know a girl likes you when shes willing to listen to your mashed babbling for two hours after being woken up and even ring you back when the phone cuts off which tbh i thought shed had enough so left it but she rings me back to listen to more shite fair fucking play. she was asking serious questions but not getting serious answers she wanted but held in there fair play. you have to be harsh with me and say fuck off and put the phone down unless she was genuinely interested in what i had to say who knows?? she could of said tell me what you think about bin bags and i could of easily talked for 2 hours about it no matter how pointless it is.

think bluelight is trying to tell me something wrote a long ass post but as i clicked to confirm it bluelight was doing maintenance so lost it haha. rumour has it when that maintenance message comes up its the five O doing checks but you didn't hear that from me alright. now i'll just get to killing these bugs running all over the floor its hard to concentrate with all these shadow people. i'm cool tho....

If it is it's pretty dam regular, 8am every day for 5 mins on the nail ....maybe it's a double bluff dam that subterfuge :sus: