• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD I'm Fucked MEGATHREAD - Slurp, Nom, Slurp, - stand up - aw shit- I'm Fucked

Keep calm mate. Breathe slowly and steadily and concentrate on something other than your heartbeat. Are you also getting the desired euphoria? Or just stimulation?

full on euphoric and rushing just been chatting to this girl I'm seeing on the phone gonna ring her back

Going for an evening of frantic cleaning and even more frantic masturbation? ;)

is it normal to actually feel floored from speed? its like a pill where the rushes are so intense I'm couch locked. think I took a little too much gonna wait for this to die down a bit.

Going for an evening of frantic cleaning and even more frantic masturbation? ;)

I just had a good few hours fucking session earlier today with this girl I'm seeing but that was before the base. will probably need her back later haha

Yeah it can be kinda flooring. Lovely mashy feeling. Usually takes me quite a bit though. How much did you do? Are you jaw grinding? full on euphoric rushing sounds spot on

feeling a bit more with it now, just whacked some old skool jungle on and danced it off haha could relly do with being at a rave right now tho! i only had a dab probably the size of my index finger nail, not used to having base on its on i usually have it after a few pints. could do with a drink but gotta drive later :(

i don't think base is the same unless mixed with alcohol or mdma. not messy enough, tempted to have some mdma hmmm

i'm actually quite enjoying get wrecked on my own and thats not like me

feeling a bit more with it now, just whacked some old skool jungle on and danced it off haha could relly do with being at a rave right now tho! i only had a dab probably the size of my index finger nail, not used to having base on its on i usually have it after a few pints. could do with a drink but gotta drive later :(

That must be some good base mate. Most base I come across these days requires more than just a dab. Is it snortable? I think good speed really deserves to be snorted - its almost like the difference between smoked and IV heroin. I'm surprised you feel the need to top up with MDMA though. Anyway have fun....

ended up having loads of people round mine brain is proper fried after being around a load of mash heads who had to leave cuz of there responsibilitys like wife and kids. just drunk dialed s lady friend and wasn't expecting an answer but was shocked to hear her pick up and actually listen to me babble on for what must if been nearly 2 hours. it even tookmmy guests 2 hours from there original time they said they were gonna leave to actually getting out the door and having to pretty much run away haha. the urge to talk about anything and everything is so strong it's driving me crazy haha people know better than to answer my early morning mashed up calls cuz its just me enjoying what I have to say so much taking little breaks to pretend to listen to what the person has to say but really hoping its a question so I can give a really long winded answer which ends up changingtrack and gogoing in circles until the person loses the way to live.

short version: I'm focked and I admit mysselfish only care what I have to say attitude that amphetamine causes.

think some etiz in order

i really don't wanna settle down but that little nagging reality check voice in the back of my mind aswork on monday draws closer. its typical when i have unplanned mashed up nights i feel i could go on for days yet when i have a planned one with days booked off work i end up calling it a day earlier than planned. i use to plan most of my weekends but i gotten way more spontaneous lately and had better nights. sometimes planning for a good weekend only sets you up for disappointment. fuck sake this was only supposed to be a short message