• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

I encountered a major paradoxical effect from these hard! with no recollection other than a police account and parents, I was an obnoxious prick around the dinner table, then proceeded to storm out with my car I couldnt legally drive. Must have driven for 15-20 minutes and then passed out on the major road into bushland.caused a fire alongside my car and then ran into oncoming traffic. I cant remember a fucking thing. My lifes on fucking hold cause of these little fuckers.

I was like poor guy until "caused a fire", LMAO how did this happen?

And to that guy speaking of IV clonazepam. Time to start the alarm bells HR-wise. Don't crush and IV clonazepam kids.

At the hospital they have special formulations of Ativan and Valium but it's because they aren't solutions of water+lorazepam/diazepam or whatever, they're special and still hurt apparently (somebody who had 2 Valium shots when he was severely withdrawing from benzos told me so) for IV and Midazolam (where the only place it's available here is at the hospital, not only for surgery, some people going batshit insane are being brought down with midazolam pretty often at that ER in downtown MTL).

The effects start ~10min after sublingual administration and get stronger for a longer period of time. You dont have to crush the pellet. It will dissolve fine.
Also do not take 2. One 0,5mg was definitely enough for me and I had a small tolerance. These are very potent, especially regarding lowering your inhibitions and memory impairment.
And do not drink any alcohol^^
Hey mate does this sublingual onset vary from person to person, i really really like the fact i can have the effects starting ten mins in, i took Flubrozmapam just normally swalled and HATED that it took hours to come on

I must have had a bad vendor. I've got minimal tolerance and 1,5mg of this did pretty much sweet fuck all. Maybe I felt something, but weak enough for me to entertain that it was placebo. If you guys call this stuff strong then I got shafted. Weird; their etizolam was still solid not long ago.

I also ordered flubromazolam from the same vendor. 0,75mg - if I felt something, it was like I'd had a 0,5mg Xanax, no more. Two friends confirmed them as inactive in bioassays. God dammit.

I'm hoping to give it another go, and have the vial out of my control with a like minded user wi- d-wsn't dare for benzos, bur able to work in daily dosing. Camt evem get in a car now, leave the deary, post accident. I'd prefer to be on a more controllagvle benzo, kpin i guess, just onw with longer half life. The first 1HR I remember of it was so FUN.. and ive done all the name brands minus kpim, etiz/diclaz too

Hey mate does this sublingual onset vary from person to person, i really really like the fact i can have the effects starting ten mins in, i took Flubrozmapam just normally swalled and HATED that it took hours to come on

Hey, so with FlubromazePAM it is normal since that Benzo takes a few hours to really kick in. As far as I know the sublingual onset does not vary from person to person but of course from different Benzos.
With Clonazolam I can feel it after ~10minutes but the peak is much later, also a few hours in.
But as I mentioned these Triazolo-Analogues are just so ridiculous regarding memory loss and amnesia. Like Professor said, I'd prefer some controllable Benzo as well.
These are just too strong and have massive abuse and blackout potential.

Iv just put .5 under my tounge, if i stick to this dose should memory loss be ok?

Depends on your tolerance. 0,5mg was sure enough for me to not remember a lot of things I did during the duration of action.

I don't know what the yellow Gellcaps you guys are getting in the USA but mine are pink pills with score in the middle :)

Had 3x0.5 today, can't say I'm too impressed i haden't done Benzo's in well over a year to last week but i did take a lot of both flubs last week so that could be the reason, or maybe because im tired from the gym, who knows

I do seem to feel them much more when im layed in bed watching TV rather than playing video games on my PC though EDIT- Maybe I'm being a bit too harsh, i had a earlymorning 6AM workout which fucked me up real bad, and every time i have a coffee and wake up a bit i start to feel these a lot more and feel no anxiety and general good mood, maybe it's because i use to take 8mg of Etiz a day a few years ago, so do not judge these on what i have posted!, ok my final dose has finally kicked in and now i feel great, i do not reccomend talomg 3x0.5 this just must be MY sweespot, i seem to have no loss of motor control or anything like that though, they just don't dissolve sub sub-lingual well at all

Last edited:
I've been using etizolam in low doses of 1-1.5 mg for anxiety about 2-4 days a week and occasionally more than that.
It works pretty well but it's effects only last for around 3 hours and I haven't been redosing in order to limit tolerance. So would I be better off (in terms of limiting tolerance and dependence) redosing etiz in the afternoon or ordering clonazolam and taking a small dose of ~.25 mg in the morning that will last most of the day

Don't want to offend anyone saying these were really strong but i took 5x .5mg yesterday, remember everything, smoked an 8th and woke up after only four hours sleep

I don't know what the yellow Gellcaps you guys are getting in the USA but mine are pink pills with score in the middle :)

That's what mine looked like too, very small convex pellets scored on one side. Absolutely bunk, 1,5mg did fuck all.

Just wanted to add to the conversation that my experience thus far is that the yellow gelcaps seem legit. Waiting on another package now, but my experience with the first was great. I seem to be pretty sensitive to the sedative effects of Xanax and Clonazepam, and I think it's similar with Clonazolam, but sometimes that's not a bad thing (I often have insomnia). However, if I take it with coffee or an energy drink, I can power through the initial sedation and after about an hour (so about 2 hours after initial dosing) I'm fine, and feel great. Tolerances vary greatly with benzos, but I feel it would be accurate to say that .5mg of this stuff is on par with ~1.5-2mg of Xanax or Clonazepam. But I haven't had any weird blackouts or doing anything I regret while taking it, just a very relaxing chill that lasts for hours. Friends that have tried it have either said the same or that they just fell asleep within the first hour of it kicking in. When I get my next shipment I plan on taking it before going to the gym, actually. I've been out of going for months after breaking my foot late last year and my routine in the past (during which I managed to lose 25 pounds in about 4 months), I'd take benzos or Zolpidem on my way to the gym (walking), and then do about 20 minutes cardio and 45-60 minutes lifting and it just made the whole experience fly by and seem I dunno, more FUN. I'd be curious to hear anyone's opinion about this sort of bizarre behavior; I guess it might sound weird to some but it's worked for me in the past.

That's what mine looked like too, very small convex pellets scored on one side. Absolutely bunk, 1,5mg did fuck all.

exactly and this is what the "Main" vendors seem to be sending out, same kind of pills as my Flubromazolam, starting to think their all bunk, had anyone tried the red pills and had a positive experience?

Last edited:
exactly and this is what the "Main" vendors seem to be sending out, same kind of pills as my Flubromazolam, starting to think their all bunk, had anyone tried the red pills and had a positive experience?

the pink ones? i think the majority have said that .5mg are strong for a benzo So fuck knows what youre on about.

Anyone else get slight nausea on this one? I have a 5mg/ML solution but it makes me slightly nauseous at +1mg in the same way ativan makes me sick.

Last edited: