• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

the pink ones? i think the majority have said that .5mg are strong for a benzo So fuck knows what youre on about.

Well alll ten are gone, remember everything motor control was fine only thing that gave it a kick on a 3mg dose was some nice weed, and i have literally no tollerence to Benzo's, just wanting to know if anyone else has had the same dissapointing with the 0.5 pink pills

Someone also said in the thread "That's what mine looked like too, very small convex pellets scored on one side. Absolutely bunk, 1,5mg did fuck all." and i really don't want to switch vendors because the one iv been using for years has been great FML this topic is about the 0.5 pills NOT Vendor's to make that clear :)

Last edited:
my pellets are dark pink (as a pose to my flubromazolam which are light pink) and they've always been excellent

I ordered 10 x 0.5. A bit curious. I received some dark pink tablets. I noticed that the vendor had only sent 9 and a half so I decided to take the half as soon as they arrived. It dissolved in my mouth quite quickly. Tasted salty. 8pm: I'm sat watching tv with my partner, I feel relaxed...content. Smiles. I start nodding off. I'm in and out of consciousness. One moment immersed in the TV show, the next minute walking on the moon with an imaginary dog named Kevin. It continues like this - awake, dream, awake, dream, awake, until all I can think of is bed, so I excuse myself and sleep til morning. I feel quite good the next day, breeze through with no worries. I've not taken it since, although I plan to tonight. God knows what 0.5 will do to me, hahaha. 8o . I must say though: on the evening I took half, I'd had a really busy day and I felt tired anyway, but I never nod off like that, especially when I'm watching a fave programme. I'm not sure I could use this during the day =D

Btw, I'm a benzo lightweight - as you can tell, and I do take 600mg lyrica per day...

Last edited:
Will this stuff go into some 80 proof dark rum fairly easily? I've read the solubility is good in PG and 190% ethanol but I'm broke right now and already have the rum on hand. Anyone made a solution with 40% liquor?

Tried 0.5 last night. Same dark pink tablets. I was asleep within an hour. Slept all night but I feel sick as a dog this morning. Something none too right about these these.

Edit: see edit below. =D

Last edited:
Had 3x0.5 today, can't say I'm too impressed i haden't done Benzo's in well over a year to last week but i did take a lot of both flubs last week so that could be the reason, or maybe because im tired from the gym, who knows

Youre getting tolerance. Flub, the RC one I know at least, has a MASSIVE half life. too, I think. It could likely still being eliminated from your system. Taake a break or dose more safely. Former recommended.. also do sublingual ROA. I hear oral takes hours to kick in. Never tried it, I can attest for this stuff being awesome. Dont alprazolam, diazepam, diclazepam, etizolam, the flub RC and recently clonazolam. For euphoric benzos, clonazolam alll day. I cant wait to make my 10mg/mL PG solution and start dosing up by 1mg incriments. Also have a gram of etiz coming in the mail tomorrow too. CLonazolam was a ocmpulsive redoser for me, hence the blackout, Severe se controll this tine.

Ive never seen anywhere that sells pellets or blotters... just find pure powder or premade PG solutins, but I prefer to do my own to know I'm getting, say, 150mg in a bottle. When my guy sent my a sample of this powder he just got with my 1g diclazepam order, shit was off the hook. Loved the high the first days, the other two were blackness.

Tried 0.25 last night. Same dark pink tablets. I was asleep within an hour. Slept all night but I feel sick as a dog this morning. Something none too right about these these. Toilet/flush.

Bad batch? Im such a huge fan of this benzo, maybe try a different source.I had no hangover after my 3 day binge... actually still was feeling it some and blocked out the 250mg propylhexedrine i took later that day for a while. OTC meth analog if you didnt know.

I find it weird people start with .25 and .5mg and get sufficient effects. I had no benzo tolerance when I got mine (did have solid GABAb tolly from phenibut) 1mg of the solution I made from powder was fine, then I upped to 1mg more (all sublingual ) to get to my happy place. Then the comulsive to redose lead to prbolems. It's so fun using a 1cc oral syringe man. I wonder how this stuff would work rectally, but it numbed my mouth and I need my feelin down there,

Last edited:
Bad batch? Im such a huge fan of this benzo, maybe try a different source.I had no hangover after my 3 day binge... actually still was feeling it some and blocked out the 250mg propylhexedrine i took later that day for a while. OTC meth analog if you didnt know.

I find it weird people start with .25 and .5mg and get sufficient effects. I had no benzo tolerance when I got mine (did have solid GABAb tolly from phenibut) 1mg of the solution I made from powder was fine, then I upped to 1mg more (all sublingual ) to get to my happy place. Then the comulsive to redose lead to prbolems. It's so fun using a 1cc oral syringe man. I wonder how this stuff would work rectally, but it numbed my mouth and I need my feelin down there,

I remembered that I forgot to take lyrica last night so the sickness may have been caused by that.

I went back to bed this morning and things have been good since. I actually feel quite chilled today
I'll try it again in a few days.

Edit: I lay in bed all morning falling in and out of hynagogic reverie. Then I got dressed and lay in the garden pulling out weeds. I feel absolutely at peace with the world. I think it must be a lyrica/clonaz combo. I could be floating...

Strong urge to re-dose, but half is more than enough for someone with no tolerance.

It's f**king potent!!

Last edited:
I've got 10 clonaz coming tomorrow (yeaaa!)

Managed to blag 14 zopiclone off my GP last week and have taken them since Friday....Sometimes it would take me two to get to sleep then I would wake up 4/5 hours later and have another. I also tested taking a couple of small doses during the day time for my anxiety.

I don't rate zopiclone at all, I'm sure ambien is much better as far as z-drugs go.

Is this gunna have cross tolerance with the clonazolam I'm getting tomorrow?

Pisses me off that I seem to have a massive natural tolerance to benzo's....I've never had a habit with them or even taken them on the regular like weeks at a time however doses that should affect me simply don't.

I'd say I indulged every week or so for just a day or two at most but sometimes I don't bother at all, however only for the first time using benzos did I feel them at smaller doses. I will be able to take this whole bag of ten clonaz tomorrow and hardly be affected, takes the piss.

Depends on your tolerance. 0,5mg was sure enough for me to not remember a lot of things I did during the duration of action.
I can take 2mg kpin in a shot and don't feel anything like xanax. Been on like 10mg+ a day trying to find that sweet spot. Anyone have this same issue?

Managed to blag 14 zopiclone off my GP last week and have taken them since Friday....Sometimes it would take me two to get to sleep then I would wake up 4/5 hours later and have another. I also tested taking a couple of small doses during the day time for my anxiety.

I don't rate zopiclone at all, I'm sure ambien is much better as far as z-drugs go.

Pisses me off that I seem to have a massive natural tolerance to benzo's....I've never had a habit with them or even taken them on the regular like weeks at a time however doses that should affect me simply don't.

I'd say I indulged every week or so for just a day or two at most but sometimes I don't bother at all, however only for the first time using benzos did I feel them at smaller doses. I will be able to take this whole bag of ten clonaz tomorrow and hardly be affected, takes the piss.[/QUOTE I seem to have the same immunity to benzos prob cuz I have been on them for years. Thanks doc! On kpin and can sublingual 4 MG nothing evenafter peak plasma levels. Anyone else like me?

I'd say I indulged every week or so for just a day or two at most but sometimes I don't bother at all, however only for the first time using benzos did I feel them at smaller doses. I will be able to take this whole bag of ten clonaz tomorrow and hardly be affected, takes the piss.
I am new to bluelight. Hope my story got out there.

I was like poor guy until "caused a fire", LMAO how did this happen?

And to that guy speaking of IV clonazepam. Time to start the alarm bells HR-wise. Don't crush and IV clonazepam kids.

At the hospital they have special formulations of Ativan and Valium but it's because they aren't solutions of water+lorazepam/diazepam or whatever, they're special and still hurt apparently (somebody who had 2 Valium shots when he was severely withdrawing from benzos told me so) for IV and Midazolam (where the only place it's available here is at the hospital, not only for surgery, some people going batshit insane are being brought down with midazolam pretty often at that ER in downtown MTL).

I hit a light post and it fell into bushland that started an electrical fire. I was using this as a come down aid and never had issues with valium yrs ago. Even with a hard head u never know with these rcs. Im not shunning this drug. Just saying watch out.

So my new batch, I must be getting tolerance, cuz I mdeamy typical PG solutions with em, I dosed reepatedly ip to 10mg clonazolam and 25mg etiz oral, just felt a little tired.

Nothing like that first batch I astes a couple weeks back. I had a big of diclazepam since then, black oout and broke my vials (tragedy, I know), Im buble wraping them now.

One important question for dosing ROA. I hear oral takes a while to kick in while sublingual shits in 10mins then grows. Do I need to hold tat shit under my toungue the whole time? I cant talk or anything while holding liquid under there.

Now that I've had these lying around for a while now and I've experimented with lots of doses I can say that these really are very potent little benzos! I've got yellow 0.5mg pellets from a large UK vendor. I have a decent bit of experience with benzos but have never been dependent and do not have any tolerance. For me 0.5mg is actually too much and causes pretty bad amnesia and strong sedation that last up to 24 hours. Normal dose for me is a quarter to half a pellet (0.125-.25mg) and is sufficient to knock me out after a night out on stims (0.125 if I've been drinking, 0.25 if I haven't). On a normal week day even a "crumb" (roughly 1/8th of a 0.5mg pellet) produces notable effects that go great with a hit of cannabis or so, I can sleep very easily on this amount and notice little hangover effects the next day. A quarter pellet on the other hand will leave me feeling a little groggy upon first waking and a bit forgetful in the mornings (larger doses are worse). I'd have preferred if these didn't have such a long half-life, but all in all they are very cost effective and do what I want them to (give me sleep after stimulant use).

Like I said, the pure [pwder I made into a PG solution was amazing. first day at least/ Im just not getting that euphoria anymore...

Suvlnvual vs Oral you grose, PG taste akd appl kist dojr like not bein avoe to tak witout it ciomin out sucjs. I know sublinguak hits quicker but hate having this shit under my tongue fir 15min, If it;s ultimately stronge to keep it therein sociao stuaitons, is it more potemt oral, just wiht longer onset? THatd be great for general anxiety and my et9s ajd --l say tyeh find i hetter tha st9z ajd flub.

Sry for one jamded post, ;eft jand is 100$ numb today for soeepom on it. IFAOSDASDJ fick rjos ty[one peace.

^^ Jesus, I hope english is a second language for you, well it is for now... Likely you're still ripped. Clonazolam effects last a relatively long time - well into the next day for me, at just 1-mg I'm too impaired to do much of anything safely for at least the morning, and sometimes into the late afternoon. It's not something I'd take more than once in a while. Tolerance seems to build quickly to the subjective effects, but the poor coordination and fatigue, etc... carry on regardless the dose, ime.

The powder is not to be fucked with, definitely as many, many times b/f has been said - microgram scale and PG solutions are the best way to go that I've tried or heard of, this stuff is way too strong to eyeball. Regardless you're skill at eyeballing... unless you have a huge tolerance and are OK with a possible knockout punch.

Just licking the last little bit off the spatula I used to measure and transfer to PG solution boosted my first dose - I over did it, but only took 0.250-mg of the solution with a high tolerance, I must have gotten another 0.250-mg from the spatula, based on further experimentation that leaves me at the conclusion that 0.5-mg is enough for me, despite my tolerance, the first day I use this. If I use it a second day - with a day b/w to clear up - I already have to up the dose to 1-mg. From there the amnesic properties really kick in for me.

So whats up with this Clonazolam? I hear some of you say it is good and euphoric. Others have said stuff like 'its too strong' or 'it knocked me out all day' though i have a feeling they may have taken too much... SO is this clonazolam worth trying? Is it a good sleep aid, anti-anxiety, "Euphoria"?, etc.....and how long does a 1mg dose last - in effects??

Also, what is it that I read from some people saying that they took just 0.5mgs and the next day were hit by BAD anxiety?? I don't understand how this is possible? are these people addicted and w/dig or is there something "weird" going on with Clonazolam??:?

Last edited:
So whats up with this Clonazolam? I hear some of you say it is good and euphoric. Others have said stuff like 'its too strong' or 'it knocked me out all day' though i have a feeling they may have taken too much... SO is this clonazolam worth trying? Is it a good sleep aid, anti-anxiety, "Euphoria"?, etc.....and how long does a 1mg dose last - in effects??

Also, what is it that I read from some people saying that they took just 0.5mgs and the next day were hit by BAD anxiety?? I don't understand how this is possible? are these people addicted and w/dig or is there something "weird" going on with Clonazolam??:?

I sometimes get rebound anxiety from a single use of clonazolam or etizolam. If I use it to sleep, I will not be able to sleep normal the next night. And that's a good thing. This makes it hard to get addicted. Too much downsides.
I don't get these side effects from Xanax or other prescribed benzos I once took btw.

To respond to your questions: clonazolam is perfect for sleep, 0,5 knocks me out (I don't have a tollerance). It removes all my anxiety if I have some. I only find it euphoric if I have anxiety and the clonazolam kills it. I generally like the feeling, but as mentioned before, the side effects are too big for me.
If I use 1 0,5mg pill I will get a good night sleep and a nice carefree feeling for almost the whole next day.

Last edited: