• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Benzo Discussion v. Finally remembered to start a new thread.

headfuck123

Bluelighter
continued from here...

I agree that pyrazolam is what your looking for MDB , its a really good anxiolytic with a lot less sedation than etiz. I switched to them from etiz to sort of slowly normalise myself from the benzo haze although my dose was a lot less than what your on. I think and in reality my 3 month fling with pyraz was probably just the druggy in me trying to rationalise me staying on benzos for longer than i needed. So glad to not be tied down to them anymore and only use them for comedowns or rough trips. Apperently 0.5mg of pyraz is equal to 1mg of etiz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers HF, i found the pyrazolam thread in Other Drugs, and i was surprised to discover that i had made several posts in the thread, that i didnt recall making. Spose that shouldnt be too surprising tbh. In one post i said that i didnt like the effect it had on me, compared to etiz, in that i just became brazenly/blatantly selfish and uncaring about anything by the sounds of things. If i do get some pyraz I'll definately have to take one in my free time first to see what effect it has on me this time round, as i cant afford to be acting like i dont give a shit about anything in a new job if i get the dose wrong and take too much or something.

I'm wondering if its possible to become addicted to 2 different types of benzos, as etiz is a thieno thingy, whereas pyraz seems to be more like a traditional benzo like xanax, judging by the consensus of posts in the thread. That is obviously something to be wary of if its a potential possibilty, i have no idea.

What do any other people who might have got in over their heads with etiz and other benzos think?

Apperently 0.5mg of pyraz is equal to 1mg of etiz.

Really?? nowhere near in my opinion

Ive always imagined it perfect as a taper off etiz or whatever, useful functional little things. i remember 2 ontop of booze afer an all night booze and meph mashup, it was mid day the next day, felt etiz effects off 2... but no memory loss at all, no mongy-ness, excellent. apparently sniffing them is 8 times as strong, dunno how much truth there is in that, sniffed em before... rough as fuck but did hit me harder

your right i got that mixed up. I think 1 of the yellow 0.5mg pyraz are equivalent to about 0.5mg etiz. Some would disagree but i think the nature of the mild pyrazolam effects makes people think they need way more when the main anxiolytic use of the drug is apparent for most at low doses. When I was at the end of my taper with them I even got some relief taking 1/4 of the yellow pills which is a really small dose.

Sorry that probably sounded a bit sharp and condensing, the first bit i wrote, wasnt intended like that, anyways yea i agree 0.5 is equivalent to 0.5 etiz minus the mongy-ness that creeps in. and memory loss etc

Sorry that probably sounded a bit sharp and condensing, the first bit i wrote, wasnt intended like that, anyways yea i agree 0.5 is equivalent to 0.5 etiz minus the mongy-ness that creeps in. and memory loss etc

No worries I didn't even notice lol. Also I find pyrazolam far better sublingually, definitely kicks in faster and generally works better for me.

^your a cunny funt aren't yee! ^ Been using benzos more than I said I would recently which aint good. Noticing the mood swings and im feeling pretty uninspired again. This is after a few weeks of feeling optimistic and anxiety free without benzos. It feels like I've taken a few steps back... but not to worry!

I've UTSE to good effect but thought I'd ask you folks for your opinion...

I'm going to get something to help me sleep from my GP tomorrow, being as I'm on SSRIs that means I'll have an excuse for legitimately requesting for benzos. Am I right in thinking that Temazepam would be the most likely & best choice to be prescribed?

Being on an SSRI does definitely not entitle you to request anything, especially temazepam, and it is certainly not the most likely thing to be prescribed. Where did you get that idea? Is it the best choice? Depends from person to person.

Whatever sleep meds you get given it will likely be 14 days worth, 28 if you're lucky. Given the inclinations of doctors these days who are (correctly so, despite how annoying it might be when you want benzos) mainly very wary about prescribing any sort of benzo, you're far more likely to be offered zopiclone as a first line pharmaceutical. Now, if you genuinely just want some sleep, they do the trick for most people and I would advise sticking with them if they do the trick.

If you're after getting some temazepam because you want some temazepam, well I'm not going to tell you how to go out and blag doctors for it, but if you do things in the correct way the conversation doesn't have to start and end with zopiclone. I'll go as far as to say I wouldn't mention the name of a single drug at first contact for a sleep problem (genuine or otherwise) as that will raise immediate alarm bells, but there are certain other things you can say that will lead someone down the path of prescribing prescription sleep meds. Whatever the first thing you are prescribed is, it doesn't have to be the last.

If that's sailing a bit close to the wind then snip away.

Unfortunately my medical records are marked as fuck now and the chance of a doctor ever prescribing me benzos (outside of my current diazepam reduction) again are slim to zero unless there is some serious need for them. Shame, as a few years ago I could get go a pic up a nitrazepam script every few months without arousing too much suspicion. Have obtained bbenzos from doctors in more recent times but only through considerably more fraudulent and hard-work activity (which really is not worth effort, other than perhaps the thrill of the chase).

Is temazepam the best choice for sleep? I like the 20mg liquid caps and I specifically ask for that formulation, I chew them and the sublingual absorption makes them work very rapidly. I find them good for getting to sleep and the bulk of the effect lasts about 4-6 hours. If you need long uninterrupted sleep, as I've seen you mention waking up early, then consider nitrazepam.

There's decent non-benzo/Z sleepers out there too, it may take some time to find one that suits you.

I'll remember that name. I looked up the 'Z' sleepers & from what information I could glean, it seems they are better suited to falling asleep.

Being on an SSRI does definitely not entitle you to request anything, especially temazepam, and it is certainly not the most likely thing to be prescribed. Where did you get that idea? Is it the best choice? Depends from person to person.

I just said 'legitimately' because SSRIs rule out the Promethazine I have, I think. Essentially I will just ask for something to help me sleep & say that staying asleep is the problem rather than getting to sleep. I'm not actually going to say "I want <x>". I'm not sure whether I have anything on my record about being a drug user... it's possible.

If you have trouble sleeping every night because of your SSRI, then how long and how often do you expect to need the benzos? Every night for as long as you'll be taking the SSRI?

It's not the SSRIs that are causing the issue. In fact, I had been starting to sleep better on them. I only want benzos short term. Probably only use 2-3 nights & keep whatever is left for any other periods of poor sleep.

It's not the SSRIs that are causing the issue. In fact, I had been starting to sleep better on them. I only want benzos short term. Probably only use 2-3 nights & keep whatever is left for any other periods of poor sleep.

Pretty much how 99.9% of all Benzo addictions start.

I jest, I jest. Maybe. :sus:

Is temazepam the best choice for sleep? I like the 20mg liquid caps and I specifically ask for that formulation, I chew them and the sublingual absorption makes them work very rapidly. I find them good for getting to sleep and the bulk of the effect lasts about 4-6 hours. If you need long uninterrupted sleep, as I've seen you mention waking up early, then consider nitrazepam.

There's decent non-benzo/Z sleepers out there too, it may take some time to find one that suits you.

Where do you live? I thought you couldn't get liquid capsules in the UK.

That makes sense, thought they went out years ago after they changed the formulation and everyone's arms started dropping off.

Pretty much how 99.9% of all Benzo addictions start.

I jest, I jest. Maybe. :sus:

Yeah, how severe are your sleep issues anyway Chattative? Is it a matter of getting a few hours too little each night and feeling grotty or is it a debilitating insomnia where you're completely useless day after day and just not being yourself anymore. Cos something like the latter may be worth getting on the benzos for, while the first situation could easily get worse when they become involved.