Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(5-EAPB/240mg) First time: Not a complete waste of time and money

aminophilous

Bluelighter
I bought 120mg pellets from a UK vendor who according to safeorscam.com has good reputation. I would like my body to have been a clean slate but the day before and the day before that I had a small dose of 0.75mg DOI each day, just for the speedy rush of it. DOI is not very psychedelic at such low doses but works very well as an amphetamine that lasts for long and has no comedown. I'm 34 years old, weighing about 90kg.

3:30 allergy test ~1mg
5:00 Took 120mg 5-EAPB
5:30 Feeling somewhat lightheaded
5:50 Feeling some euphoria, slightly blurred/confused vision
6:00 The euphoria is now awesome. At the time I was watching a Family Guy episode and noticed that I couldn't concentrate on the plot any more. I have sweaty palms and the experience feels surprisingly close to MDMA. I feel the need to drink large amounts of water. My jaw is going wild and I'm taking a magnesium tablet to combat that.
6:15 Rolling pretty hard, wild bruxism despite the magnesium.
6:30 Took another 60mg of 5-EAPB. Going for a walk.
6:55 The empathogen quality of the drug is apparent but not as pronounced as with MDMA, but the euphoria is intense.
7:14 Took another 60mg of 5-EAPB.
7:40 Felt it was time to drink a powerade to replenish vital elements, also started chewing gum which is necessary by now.
7:45 Slight COVs, not unlike those that MDMA gives me. Time seems to pass very fast, I look at the time, then I look at it again and half an hour has ellapsed. It's hard to read the time on my phone as I get double vision and nystagmus.
8:10 Still coming up.
8:25 Having hallucinacions, like I sometimes get with MDMA, instead of just geometric patterns I misinterpret things, like I see a tree and think it's a person or I see a yound guy and think it's an old man.
8:45 Finally managed to pee, during the experience it was impossible. I think someone else mentioned this problem as well.
10:10 Buzz is now fading
11:30 I feel tired but would probably not sleep unless I took 10mg of Diazepam, which I did. Slept like a drugged baby.

I had originally posted this in the 5-EAPB thread a while ago, and now I'm moving it here since I just now found out about the trip reports section!