• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids kratom plug

tunesey

Bluelighter
quick question on kratom. I have read that you can plug the results of a CWE as the liquid left is a bit on the vile skanky side. So my question is Kratom tea is just as bad if not worse do you think you could cool it down and plug it. I have read somewhere that you get a better absorption rate by plugging is this the case with kratom tea?

If you have enough Kratom to possibly waste a dose then go for it. Report your results.

There are mixed reviews, general consensus is that of a negative/no effect experience.

I would be curious to know if anyone has had experience plugging the tinctures or liquid extracts. The one quirk with Kratom is that it really has only one ROA - oral - and therefore provides no opportunity to experience a 'rush'. Plugging would be the only method worthy of experimentation since smoking is pointless, snorting would be too complicated to extract into a powder and I don't even need to explain why nobody should ever consider IV.

I literally cannot weigh in on this but please be safe and follow a safe practice!!

I have attempted this with a crappy extract I made from already washed leaves. It had no effect, but that was due to the extract being very weak. I would suggest an alcohol extraction then evaporate the alcohol to leave residue. The one problem I did have is that the extract doesn't seem to be very water soluble. it will partially dissolve but not fully, possibly due to other compounds other than alkaloids in the mixture.

That would be a lot of liquid to plug if you made tea. Also CWE extraction may be too gentle to fully extract the alkaloids, but that's just speculation.

I don't know about oral being the only route of administration. In addition to oral, smoking has been reported to be effective (in the dictionary sense of having an effect, without any judgment as to strength or quality of effect), and I suspect that insufflation of dried FST (might need some additional work done to powder it, maybe convert to hydrochloride salts, dehydrate as much as possible and wash with acetone, that's a good idea, actually) will be extremely fun. A properly cleaned extract would probably be a lot of fun IV, too.

There's no reason you can't plug kratom, other than the difficulty in getting it concentrated enough.

quick question on kratom. I have read that you can plug the results of a CWE as the liquid left is a bit on the vile skanky side. So my question is Kratom tea is just as bad if not worse do you think you could cool it down and plug it. I have read somewhere that you get a better absorption rate by plugging is this the case with kratom tea?

I bought 75 grams of Kratom at a head shop. I later found out headshop Kratom supposedly sucks. Anyways, after trying to toss n wash kava and absolutely hating it, I decided to plug Kratom tea. I followed an apparent working recipe online. Used the whole 75 grams, heated it until there was about 2 cups worth left. Then i took a big syringe (needleless) and squirted until it was all in me.

Considering last time I tossed and washed and recieved no effect, plugging did have more of an effect. In the sense of me getting extremely more and more uncomfortable with each passing second.

Typically I can plug just about anything and be fine. I even did hard liquor once, which burned like hell, but I was able to keep it down. or up. or however you wanna say it. However, the sensation that Kratom brought on was unbearable, and after not being able to hold it any long (15 minutes), I ran to the bathroom and wasted it all.

All in all, IMO, fuck Kratom. Fuck Kava. Even codeine is better. Don't waste your time on this crap.

Last edited:
So you stuck two cups of tea containing 75 grams of shitty kratom up your ass and had a bad time... after shitting it out within 15 minutes, and for this reason people shouldn't "waste their time" with kratom? Lol. I almost wanna quote and highlight everything wrong with your post, but there's just too much.

I bought 75 grams of Kratom at a head shop. I later found out headshop Kratom supposedly sucks. Anyways, after trying to toss n wash kava and absolutely hating it, I decided to plug Kratom tea. I followed an apparent working recipe online. Used the whole 75 grams, heated it until there was about 2 cups worth left. Then i took a big syringe (needleless) and squirted until it was all in me.

Considering last time I tossed and washed and recieved no effect, plugging did have more of an effect. In the sense of me getting extremely more and more uncomfortable with each passing second.

Typically I can plug just about anything and be fine. I even did hard liquor once, which burned like hell, but I was able to keep it down. or up. or however you wanna say it. However, the sensation that Kratom brought on was unbearable, and after not being able to hold it any long (15 minutes), I ran to the bathroom and wasted it all.

All in all, IMO, fuck Kratom. Fuck Kava. Even codeine is better. Rail some H, Smoke some Fent. Don't waste your time on this crap.

Please don't tell people to do heroin and fentanyl..

This is a friendly reminder/warning.

So you stuck two cups of tea containing 75 grams of shitty kratom up your ass and had a bad time... after shitting it out within 15 minutes, and for this reason people shouldn't "waste their time" with kratom? Lol. I almost wanna quote and highlight everything wrong with your post, but there's just too much.

I'm pretty experienced when it comes to plugging. The amount was not the problem. I think Kratom is just a natural irritant. If it was because of the amount I would have stated it to be so. But I know my body pretty darn well. I wouldn't have done so much if I hadn't learned from previous experience whether or not I could.

I Have a fairly long history of drug use, so I know what I'm talking about.

Also with plugging pretty much any opiate or opioid, You usually feel the rush within seconds. Hell maybe 5 minutes max. My point was that after 15 minutes I didn't feel a damn thing(besides extreme urgency), and that was on 75 grams. You'd think with even poor quality Kratom, such a high dosage would get me somewhere.

Also, I figure I should mention, at the time of "consumption" I had little to no tolerance. Seeing as how I was resorting to such desperate measure, I figured it was obvious that my sources were dry/awol.

If I ever try Kratom again, I wont buy the root. I'll just take my time and find some 7-Hydroxymitragynine, and take a solid dose. Of course after testing with smaller doses.

Plugging tea is just not an effective method of consumption, It doesn't matter how much "experience" you have plugging... Same thing has been said in regards to plugging poppy tea. Also, 15 minutes is not nearly enough time for your mucous membranes to absorb 2 cups of liquid. If you consumed 75 grams without puking non-stop for hours and hours your body didn't absorb nearly enough of it.

Kratom isn't an irritant, you can leave it in your mouth as long as you please without any chemical burns and from experience, puking it up through your nose doesn't burn more than your run of the mill puke will. If you get effects from codeine and got nothing from kratom, you did it wrong. Order an oz of fresh, quality kratom from an online vendor and eat 7-10gs... not headshop kratom either. otherwise your in no position to reccomend people stay away from kratom.

Last edited:
I tried tossing and washing with about 25 grams before hand. It tasted like dirty plants. All it did was make me sick. (I didn't puke)

You are probably right in assuming that the stuff I bought was no good. If I ever for some reason decide to buy Kratom again, I'll make sure to get some quality stuff.

The only reason I'm so dead set on plugging is that it has rarely steered me wrong in the past. Pretty much every opiate or opiod I've take IR has been magical. It's also saved me a lot of money.

If you have enough Kratom to possibly waste a dose then go for it. Report your results.

There are mixed reviews, general consensus is that of a negative/no effect experience.

I would be curious to know if anyone has had experience plugging the tinctures or liquid extracts. The one quirk with Kratom is that it really has only one ROA - oral - and therefore provides no opportunity to experience a 'rush'. Plugging would be the only method worthy of experimentation since smoking is pointless, snorting would be too complicated to extract into a powder and I don't even need to explain why nobody should ever consider IV.

I'd gladly be a guinea pig for such an experiment, however, I have no idea where to get the extracts. I do not trust most websites selling the stuff.

I'd gladly be a guinea pig for such an experiment, however, I have no idea where to get the extracts. I do not trust most websites selling the stuff.

Well I can't help you with that, but I will say that the original ultra enhanced indo was known as ssUEI with the double-s's being their company name :)

Well I can't help you with that, but I will say that the original ultra enhanced indo was known as ssUEI with the double-s's being their company name :)

Had no idea what you were talking about at first. But then I found it.

Cool man, thanks for the info :)

I tried tossing and washing with about 25 grams before hand. It tasted like dirty plants. All it did was make me sick

Lol, it's like a kratom trip report by Forrest Gump.

Just the idea of someone squirting two cups of caustic tea up their ass and just hoping for the best is amazing!... And 75 grams? Damn man you're lucky it didn't work out, you'd have been dizzy, puking, and all-around miserable for about 24 hours.

If you like opiates, then kratom is definitely worthwhile. Its not quite like opiates but gives a very similar euphoria you will appreciate. I was never a big fan of making the tea (it tastes like dirty plants!) but the full-spectrum tincture was very impressive. Easy to catch a habit with though...

Just the idea of someone squirting two cups of caustic tea up their ass and just hoping for the best is amazing!... And 75 grams? Damn man you're lucky it didn't work out, you'd have been dizzy, puking, and all-around miserable for about 24 hours.

If you like opiates, then kratom is definitely worthwhile. Its not quite like opiates but gives a very similar euphoria you will appreciate. I was never a big fan of making the tea (it tastes like dirty plants!) but the full-spectrum tincture was very impressive. Easy to catch a habit with though...

Thanks man. You don't see me insulting people. I'm just telling people what happened to me. It's hard enough to get honest info from people on certain things, It's not fair that I get ridiculed for trying to help people. Also, I would never have started at 75 grams, I'm not an idiot. I always start low to feel the drug out, then go up from there.

If I didn't act like that I'd be freaking dead by now. I understand the importance of proper dosing, and how much difference 1 mg can make with certain substances. I always do my research, and if I can't find it, I make my own research based on informed judgement calls. Maybe plugging that amount was silly, but I knew it wasn't going to kill me, nor hospitalize me.

There's not too much info on plugging out there, mostly because people are too narrow minded to even try it. What I did wasn't reckless, it was an experiment, and I'm still here aren't I?

Oh, and if I do buy Kratom again, I'll start on a low dose, because I'm sure every strain is different, especially if bought from a different source.

Anyhoo, as for legal opiates, I've stumbled across an RC that's definitely worth while. MT45. It's an interesting feel.

Last edited:

It's pretty easy to catch a habit with any opiate/opioid these days. They're all pretty awesome. To be honest, i find their anti depressant qualities to be quite great. I find I am very susceptible to depression, but when I self medicate smaller doses of opiates/oids I find it makes going through my day to day life much easier, if not enjoyable. I'm not saying the drugs make me happy, I'm saying the drugs allow me to do things that in the end make me happy. I hate how society has such a taboo on them because of people abusing them. I honestly find them to be such a great tool for every day life.

I will admit I do abuse drugs every now and then, but when it comes to opium, I have a deep respect for the poppy plant. It was put here for a reason, and it's not just for physical pain.

Too bad most doctors are too small minded to get that. No matter what you say, they'll always insult you by saying you're a drug seeker junkie fiend.