• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] Plugging / Rectal Administration (ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.smiley

Bluelighter
Warning: you can share your opinion if you have an actual argument to make but other than that keep your judgmental one-liners to yourself if they have nothing to contribute. Let's not clutter this thread.

Old Archived Thread

Don't know if I spelled that even remotely correct, but there it is.
Keystering acid, does it work? is it safe? is it stronger? liquid only or will tabs work?
Been thinking about it because whenever I take lucy my mouth salivates really bad and im not sure if I get it all or swallow a bunch...for that reason iv wanted liquid but can never seem to get it.(like drop it in my eye or on my tounge)
So would it be good to go...or no?
Thanks for the help everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter if you swallow any LSD
LSD (not NBOMe's) have nearly identical bioavailabilities when taken orally or sublingually.
If however you have NBOMe on your blotter they are only active sunblingually.
And never drop liquid LSD in your eye, there is literally no benefit for an ROA which could damage your eye even permanently

Edit function is not working :/
If you did want to plug LSD you could theoretically put the tab in 5mL distilled water, swirl to ensure the LSD dissolves in the water, and administer the 5mL of water up your ass

For anyone that's confused I'm pretty sure he's reffering to rectal administration of LSD. OP you do know that if what you are recieving is in fact LSD amd not NBOME that you can swallow all the spit you want and it will be just as effective as if you were to keep all that spit in your mouth? If you wanted to you could just swallow the tab whole and still trip. If salivation is a problem I would give the buccal route a go, just stick the blotter in between your upper gums and cheek and do something to take your mind off the fact that you have a blotter in your mouth and salivation should be minimal. I'm sure you can plug LSD but it just doesn't seem worth the trouble whatsoever, just swallow the blotter whole if you dont like taking blotters sublingually. If you feel like experimenting then start small and work up, if your dealing with blotters soak them in a small amount of water and inject the solution with an oral syringe, don't just stick a blotter up your ass.

What do you mean it dosnt matter if you swallow the lsd? I thought if you did it would be broken down by the acids in your stomach and you would not get as much of it?

Nope, LSD is orally active. If your blotters don't work orally or your dealer told you that chances are your not getting real L. Sublingual may increase abdorbtion by a small percentage but the main reason I sublingual anything is to get the drug to take effect more quickly. I have friends that only swallow blotters whole so that they know they aren't getting NBombed.

I heard if you do this, you will have fractal farts

one of the better posts i've seen in PD =D

if you have liquid, dropping it on your tongue should work just fine. If you have blotter, I would advise you just swallow it to rule out nbomes, or try buccal but be weary of bitterness/numbing (although you mentioned swallowing saliva in your 1st post, you don't want to swallow for buccal dosing). I don't see too many benefits to rectal dosing, even oral LSD kicks in pretty dang fast on an empty stomach.

I've plugged it and it worked fine, but it is not worth the trouble. I don't even leave them in mouth anymore. Just pop it in and swallow it!

Indeed there is no point, the bioavailability is high bucally / sublingually / orally and injecting, plugging or snorting it seems pointless because there is nothing to win besides a shorter onset - which is short anyway so not really such a win. Unless you are looking for a rush going 0 to 60 in seconds, if so you should be looking for other drugs / other psychedelics.

That's a wrap? I'll just merge instead of closing it...

Actually if you read back in the rest of the thread you will see other experiences and opinions on the matter. :)

Edit: Unmerged and reopened - Previous thread was considered problematic so we'll give it a new try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.