European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 2014 Hard Trance thread! no embeds links only

Si Dread

Bluelighter
Forget the purism of the house & techno thread, this is where the hardcore hang out!

I know trance has been a dirty word round here & pretty much everywhere else, for a long time & for often good reason, so I chucked the word "Hard" in the title the hope of weeding out the weaker commercial vocal euro-pap. No links to Children by Robert Miles please? Okay?

Trance doesn't have to be all weak & hands in the air, all big breakdowns & even bigger quaffs! Nor does it have to be all soap dodging, jobless hippies with bootfulls of hash blocks & base speed! No, some normal people like trance music too, people like me!

I mean fuck, I joined BL back in 2002 to plug my own trance music, hence the name INGWE, my record label in the 90's

m-WiiIeAr1VR8Ch-9YLxcMw.jpg

So I recently got a little more interested in trance music again, after getting back into writing music, & tripping in the studio, so I thought why not risk everything just to plug this much maligned genre on BL's EADD?

I'm sure I'm not alone in enjoying a touch of hynotic, driving trance music, but just to get the ball rolling, here's something that would have been issued on INGWE008 had I not run out of money in 2001. I do still have a few of these on test pressing!

https://soundcloud.com/touch-of-insanity/transfiction

I love psy hard trance. cant link on phone because c&p is not workin on my phone.

Tommy B-A forest in Wiltshire

Good job, got a Tracid remix of Seven Days & One Week by BBE that's alot harder than the original, but can't find anywhere to stream a copy...

Yeah I got that track, classic. I still have all my vinyl from back in the Bangingtunes glory days, I sold everything I had for drugs over time but never sold my decks or vinyl although came close a few times.

hey Si Ingwe, liking your stuff so far, you just got yourself a new follower btw. Check out some of my stuff if you're into 90's inspired grunged out noise rock!

At the least you'll get to hear my crazy vocals and some time signatures that so weird i don't even know what they are (well actually only "Perfect Scars" has real crazy time sigs out of what's on there, most of my stuff isn't posted, i'm taking a year out from my band to finish up uni before i get to it hardcore)!

Last edited:
I was never one of those dance guys that hates anything that's euro with a bit of melody. Shit when i was 17 / 18 i was a towny wannabe hanging out with a bunch of shit heads doing pills at slinky down in boscombe anyways.

one of my all time faves:

dirt devilz - music is life

http://youtu.be/ns22LWLUoII

Where's ColtDan when you need him in a thread, he's real into his electro house.

hey Si Ingwe, liking your stuff so far, you just got yourself a new follower btw. Check out some of my stuff if you're into 90's inspired grunged out noise rock!

Cool, thanks & will do! :)

DJ mixes are acceptible here too, so long as they're fucking having it, like mine!

My hardest, fastest, maddest DJ mix ever - http://www.mixcloud.com/lunaticfringe/asylum/

Just in case that ones a bit fucking much for ya, here, have a lighter one - http://www.mixcloud.com/lunaticfringe/above-the-sky/

Would some kindly moderator please edit my title so that there is a gap between thread & no, please? Some fucking knob hit enter without looking at the only bit that he can't edit afterwards!

What about the bit where we're 90 years in the future? Or is that deliberate?

I love psytrance, stuff like Psychotic Micro, check their tunes Maniac, Schizofrenia, The End, Psychotic Voices.

Also like some Ananda Shake, Talamasca, early Skazi, Juno Reactor, Broken Toy, Captain Hook, Ace Ventura, even some Astrix, Growling Mad Scientists...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwDylNUKdHA

I love my electro but i admit that guitar music is more my forte. Still i was real impressed with daft punks Live Alive mix they put out in 2007. I listen to that over their albums any day as i find their albums have a little too much filler, not to mention how much they changed their style from the early days. They construct their live sets so well though. I can listen to Live Alive forever. Not quite the genre we're on but just threw it out there.

Nice find Mental kenny! Never seen a bunch of dudes skanking in sandals before, but then i guess the nights get pretty hot they're at so they got a pretty good excuse.

No no thats deliberate!

Fucks sake. Nicely spotted, honestly, I fucking need glasses!

KNOCK! =D

fuck it man, its not you its these automated spell checkers that's everywhere these days. I got to get that predictive text app removed from my phone. Between that and the dissociatives I'm having to use google to spell check half my fuckin words in every sentence!