• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids af trip report

dopemaster

Bluelight Crew
OK so I know of an individual and witnessed first hand their use of it.

This person has a very high opiate tolerance and has been a chronic pain patient for over ten years.

I do not believe this person is a drug addict but is physically dependent on opiates due to the amount of severe pain this person is in and how long this person has been on very strong pain medications.

I respect this person's privacy and was given full permission to write this trip report and this person signed a hold harmless agreement and it was witnessed and signed by a close friend. So there were 3 people there for safety reasons and we are all close friends.

This person had been ingesting af in small amounts nasally for pain relief.

This worked out well for this individual for pain relief.

I do believe this person is as responsible as a drug user can be.

I should also mention this person is in excellent health other than the severe pain this person experiences.

So anyways this person decided to try smoking a small amount. The dose was 2 mgs.

This person emptied out a filtered cigarette and put in the af then put some tobacco back in and rolled up the end.

This person cautiously smoked it. The effects were immediate.

This person has found the effects to be subtle other than the pain relief and knod.

This person is fully aware of just how dangerous this substance can be.

This person also is very cautious and always errors on the side of caution and the main purpose was to find a discreet and easy way to get pain relief.

So far this person feels warm and a bit euphoric most mostly knod and pain relief.

This person knows that it is sold as china white or heroin (which is a lie) and does not condone drug distribution, reckless behavior, lying and malicious intent for profit.

This person got it on their own from their own source which I did not provide and do not wish to ingest this substance myself.

I personally feel that this substance should only be used for medical emergencies and pain relief in an emergency. It has not been FDA approved and is illegal. I was simply there for this persons safety. I was sober and so was this person when this happened. This person is just fine atm.

I was there in case this person needed to go to the hospital or needed to be administered narcan. I myself did not break any laws.

Legal disclamer. Neither myself or this person is a doctor. I am in no way, shape or form giving medical advice or suggesting that you try this. It would be extremely dangerous and most likely fatal for a person with not that much opiate tolerance. I know people do this and am simply providing information. I highly suggest you do not attempt this.

If you choose to do ingest this substance in any manner is imperative that you have mg scale. I do not know how to get this substance and I do not want to. I am not a criminal and have no wish to commit any crimes.

I was there for this person's safety. This substance is not intended for human consumption but obviously people do it whether or not they know what it is.

It is important for people to know that heroin is cut with af and that china white is most likely ah 7921 and af mixed together. I have read about deaths from IV use of this substance.

I do not condone distribution of this substance. I really have a serious problem with people cutting it and not informing people exactly of what it is.

I cannot stop people from doing this. I only wish that people do not kill themselves with this substance or distribute it. If someone chooses to distribute it I beg of you to not give it to a person who is not responsible.

I also sincerely request and beg of you that you do not inject this substance. However its your life and you are taking it in your own hands if you choose to do this as I cannot stop you. If you choose to ingest this substance it can be lethal.

So if you do it I request you be very cautious and not try to sell it to get rich.

I personally feel this substance is usefull only for medical emergencies and maybe one day pain relief. It has not been researched much to my knowledge. I am providing the only known research I know of.

I am pretty sure that law enforcement will eventually try to stop this substance from being distributed in any way they can as it is a schedule I substance at this time and I doubt that will change.

Last edited: