Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

6-mapb first trial

black53

Bluelighter
Since the original apbs are illegal in my country (half of 5 apb + half of 6 apb was my favorite) I decided to acquire some 5 mapb and a small sample of 6 mapb. This is my report of my first experiment with 6-mapb.

t+0 25mg insulfated 25mg 6-mapb, looks like 5-mapb aka white powder of roughly same consistency(5 and 6 apb were brownish (different brown each) and 5-apdb was also white but weigh much less per unit of volume), stings a bit (similar to bk-2c-b (and probably the other 2cs, but it's been too long since i've insulfated any of them to be sure)), but the pain doesn't last long and isn't as strong, minute or two at most, typical (m)ap(d)b taste (i licked the measuring spoon), could tell it's one of them and which one just by taste

t+30 min started feeling the effects almost immediately, feels quite stimmy (more than the 5/6 apb, 5-mapb and 5-apdb if I remember correctly) compared to it's cousins, talkativnes definitely increased, perhaps a little jaw tightnes (and by

little I mean I can't be sure if it's actually there or just in my head), no tryppiness yet, appetite reduced, petting my cat feels a little nicer than normal, pupils still more or less normal, going to try some music now

t+45 min not much has changed, music appreciation perhaps a bit up (but I'm not really a music kinda guy so it may be much higher for some one who likes music a lot), perhaps a bit of time compression, will take another 25mg after I finish breakfast

t+50 min changed the album, this music sounds much better (previous was some psytrance that I usually like on psys, these are some sad love songs I've always liked), perhaps sweating a bit more but not sure (I always sweat a lot so..), jaw tightness gone, cat went to sleep so no more petting

t+80 min breakfast took longer to eat, got distracted by writing a few posts on various boards, just insulfated another 32mg (was aiming for 25mg but oh well), well we'll see what happens

t+140 min bit higher now, maybe a bit of vasoconstriction but not enough to bother me, shorter attention span, pupils a little wider than normal, cat woke up so more petting

t+165 min this may be a little psychedelic after all, seeing slight trails when playing with my cat, tempted to take another 25mg

t+170 min decided to save the 6-mapb (only have a small ammount left) for another time and take a bigger oral dose all at once

t+285 min ok still going nicely, probably should have taken the whole dose at once, but oh well, time feels like it's passing faster (thought it was like 30min since my last entry), pupils are bit bigger than normal but not big enough for it to be obvious I'm on something, unfortunately I noticed no more visuals, time to cook something for lunch

t+390 min made/ate lunch and went for a walk since the last update, the effects are beginning to fade, but my pupils are actually even more dilated

t+480 min (aka now), completely down, feel no after effects, pupils almost normal

tl;dr
Quite similar to 5-mapb, a little more stimulating, unfortunately (for me anyway) not psychedelic at least not at these doses, more painful to insulfate than 5-mapb. Wonder how a bigger oral dose will feel and how it combines with 5-mapb.

Hey! Glad you finally got to try this! Thanks for your report!

By "not as psychedelic as 5-MAPB", do you mean it could actually be even more similar to MDMA than 5-MAPB?
This is probably too small a dose to tell, but this sounded rather underwhelming? Or?

I wouldn't call it underwhelming, the dose was small and spread over time, don't think I'd get more from the same dose/spread of 5-mapb. Didn't want to try a higher dose, because there is practically no info on this online, so I rather played it safe than take too much.

By not psychedelic I mean I wished for something like the 5&6 apb combo which definitely has psychedelic properties, I kinda like that. Maybe it does happen with higher doses, who knows. I think Transforms post from http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/657421-The-Main-5-MAPB-Thread/page18 has a good idea for people wanting that. Personally I think 50mg 5-mapb, 50mg 6-mapb and 15mg 4-ho-met would get me what I wanted. If you're looking for something similar to mdma, skip the 4-ho-met and perhaps add a small dose of some stimulant (depending on how stimulating you want it to be, 6-mapb is, at least for me more stimulating than 5-mapb).

And for anyone interested in next day effects - I have none, but then I never got them with any of the benzofurans.