Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Acetyl-Fentanyl / Varying Dosages - First Time

banonimuss

Greenlighter
Received a sufficient amount of Acetyl-Fentanyl from a reliable vendor and figured I would post a report because so little is known about this chemical.

Let me start off by saying that I am not a regular user of opiates/opioids and have no tolerance.

After an initial allergy test, 10mg of A-F was weighed out using a .001 scale. This dosage was determined from other user reports I had read about this chemical.

10mg was insufflated. Effects were not immediate and took a good 5-10 minutes to fully kick in. The effects were typical of this class of drugs, mildy sedating, nothing crazy. No real euphoria present, as is typical with Fentanyl itself, so this wasn't suprising. All in all, 10mg produced a pleasant buzz that lasted around 90 minutes before a decline in effects was noticed.

Next, I attempted vaporization. I weighed out 10mg of A-F and placed it in my vaporizer. My vaporizer was VERY cheap and has no temperature guage, so I cannot comment on the vaporization temp. Eventually a decent amount of vapor collected. It was a pretty subtle tasting vapor, didn't bother me too much. I was expecting to get an immediate onset of effects, but this was not the case. In fact it was hard to notice any effects at all. There may have been a slight increase, or it could have been placebo. The lack of effects could also be due to my extremely inefficient vaporizer.

After the disappointing results of vaporization, I decided to insufflate another 15mg. This brought the effects back in full force. Euphoria can be found if you know where to look, but not readily apparent. I have only tried heroin a handfull of times so I am not extremely familiar with the effects, but it reminded me a lot of it. Before the night was over I insufflated another 0mg. Slept great that night.

The next week I tried IV.
First, I tried to dissolve 10mg of the compound in about a half cc of pure water. After stirring and applying heat, the A-F did not want to dissolve. In fact, it seemed to crystalize and get stuck to the bottom of the container I was using. Luckily I had some USP grade Propylene Glycol laying around and decided to try a 50/50 mixture of water and propylene glycol. After applying heat and stirring a few times, a solution consisting of 10mg Acetyl-Fentanyl was made.
Effects took about 7 seconds to begin. Within 20 seconds effects were at full effect. Even for somebody with no tolerance this dosage wasn't overwhelming. The effects were reminiscent of heroin or morphine injection but, once again, not quite as euphoric. Still, 10mg produced very enjoyable, relaxing effects. And with the aid of two delicious beers (one chocolate stout and one pumpkin ale, both with slightly above average alcohol content) the effects could be felt the rest of the night without any inclination to redose.

Each experience thus far has been very positive. I do have more of this and plan to do more research in the future and will do my best to post any significant updates.

If this chemical is used RESPONSIBLY it can be a very enjoyable experience. However, if it is not handled carefully, it could easily cause overdose and/or death. The active dosage, while not in the submilligram range as originally suspected, is stilll low and dangerous to those who are not careful. If you do decide to research this one, caution is advised.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_acetylfentanyl
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_fentanyls
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_nasal
roacode_vaporized
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome thanks for the info man. There needs to be more info on this compound so there are less casualties. I am going to try this chem very soon.

Do you know how many micrograms there is per milligram? Overdoses of Acetylfentanyl occur at 300 micrograms per kilogram. It appears that this power was probably 70% fillers/cutters. More pure Acetyl Fentanyl could be a lot more dangerous.

hey swamp where did you get the info about overdoses at 300 micrograms/kg? just curious

also for a 200 lb male:
200 = 90 kg

at 300 micrograms /kg that calculates to 27 mg

Thus, it sounds like 10 to 15 mg is not extremely dangerous... however i dont know much about absorption and dispersal of IV usage. i seem to remember that bioavailability of IV is basically 100%

Not withstanding i also thought this stuff was active at Micrograms. I would imagine that if someone was supplying this type of chemical they would probably dilute it to prevent fatal overdose. on the other hand that would be pretty shady especially if they told you it was 98% +. Which the OP never said but i would imagine that a "vendor" would at least say it was pure even if it was not.

I don't know where swampfox got that figure from, but it is completey inaccurate. Here is a link to a reprt the DEA compiled in July 2013 regarding the potency of acetyl fentanyl as compared to fentanyl. The report clearly states that they determined the LD50 of acetyl fentanyl to be 9.3 mg/kg. Anybody interested in researching Acetyl Fentanyl would be wise to read this, it is very informative.

Link: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...YMdAgg&usg=AFQjCNFTUX4PMTWiBtlHkf-tX_gnYvT9hA

i know where u got your af. use vinagear or lemon juice , absorbic acid when cooking and it dissolved. without it it just re rerocks in the rig :)

i know a af venodr and have ALOT of acces to it. AF was over hyped BEFORE it came out/ i have a opiate tolerance and takes me 50mg iv to get off. 5-10mg does NOTHING. now you should still start low just to be safe but my non tolerant friend r dosing 20mg NO problem or even close to ODing. and ive samples 4 dif types of AF, peace

NP :) it took me a month to work up the balls to try it. but once i tried it i knew id be ok. i started REALLY low 1mg, 1.5, 2mg, 3mg, 5mg, 10mg. is how i started titrating my doses/ hit me up if u have any questions ! pm me

Given purported potency at a quarter of fentanyl's, I'm surprised that 10 mg didn't bowl you over...

ebola

Given purported potency at a quarter of fentanyl's, I'm surprised that 10 mg didn't bowl you over...

ebola

Everything I've read indicates 10mg is pretty average and/or underwhelming for those with an opiate tolerance.

Rayalt said:
Everything I've read indicates 10mg is pretty average and/or underwhelming for those with an opiate tolerance.

Yet the OP said the following:

Let me start off by saying that I am not a regular user of opiates/opioids and have no tolerance.

ebola

Wtf!?

The next week I tried IV.
First, I tried to dissolve 10mg of the compound in about a half cc of pure water. After stirring and applying heat, the A-F did not want to dissolve. In fact, it seemed to crystalize and get stuck to the bottom of the container I was using. Luckily I had some USP grade Propylene Glycol laying around and decided to try a 50/50 mixture of water and propylene glycol. After applying heat and stirring a few times, a solution consisting of 10mg Acetyl-Fentanyl was made.

i know where u got your af. use vinagear or lemon juice , absorbic acid when cooking and it dissolved. without it it just re rerocks in the rig :)

Hm... Strange... Does that mean that you coudnt make a saline solution for like a nose spray? And why it is disolving when insuflated/snorted when it is recrystalizing in water?

swim got some from a chinese vendor. Color light brown. Also recrystalizing in water but not all of the material. Could it be that there are impurities that are crystalizing in water?

The acetyl fent i acquired dissolves completely in water..plugging this def hits pretty quick,then builds up nicely.

I want to warm that if ur going to try this i suggest keeping it strictly to a one to two day useage..the tolerance this stuff builds is crazy.i was smelling this stuff come out my pores and it smelled just like wen i was in precipitated withdrawl from methadone and suboxone..YUUUUCKKYY!!

But if ur very careful,this can be used as a very temporary relief from pain..or as an emergency tool incase u get shot somewhere.or need to get stitched up..if u happen to be in that sort of random movie scenario.

Still debating in whether it a tool i can utilize to helo get me off suboxone

Anybody know what the relative biovailability is for the different roa? Nasal?/oral?/rectal?... these are the only routes interested in astey are.the only ones I will use for this.

Please be safe people - I would not be buying lab grade opiodes and be questioning how to dose it properly before using it, no matter what method of administration. I would want to feel completely safe that what I am doing is not going to produce any bodily harm. Do your research on these chemicals, and always look to their parent drugs for facts in the times of need, whilst remembering sometimes potency being higher = a larger impact at what should be the normal dose. Always allergy test such substances and use with extreme caution.

-dp

Don't ever use lemon juice to inject with, it can cause some incredibly dangerous symptoms because lemon juice is an organic, live substance. You do not want it in your veins.

Considering you seem to have interests in fentanyl we can chat up a storm and i could probably give you some tips for i have being using it for quite a while like back when they didnt have stickers just powder form and packs of gel . Besides it was never athing of choice for me i was just a last resort if i could not find another form of opiod. Also once the epidemic started i was just keeping them around for the money to be made by getting them for next to nothing and flipping them for a five hundred percent profit, especially when the ratio stickers came along ..anyway i hope you hit me back because there is very little that someone is bout that im not in this world.

Got some "china white" dope which turns out to be Acetyl Fentanyl, or at least cut with. Currently IV dope daily and am told this "china white" is a HCL, I shall update with a full review of this stuff.