• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fentanyl analogues users input !

uft

Greenlighter
Bonjour everyone !
I am taking a course at school and i have a project to do on fentanyl analogues. i need to dig up as much info on how they are made, why do people use it, what are the pros and cons, are analogues "cut" with substances that can cause harm like other illicit substances are?? how strong would you consider them?
if you can share your experience or why you do it would be an immense help as well !

ANY information would be greatly appreciated. I've never heard about it before until I've been asked to work on the project so any information would be great !

Thank you very much
have a wonderful day/evening

I'm moving this to BDD.

Also, there's Sufentanil but it's 10x more potent than Fentanyl (1000x more potent than Morphine). There's also Ohmefentanyl which is 30,000x more potent than Morphine but it is not marketed as it's too powerful. Ohmefentanyls 1a isomer has a potency 50,000x stronger than Morphine, making it the most potent opioid ever discovered (so far).

Alfentanil, remifentanil and sufentanil are used in medicine, so I guess Physician's Desk Reference would have something to say about them.

Opiates bought on the street are sometimes cut with fentanyl, making them dangerous as the fentanyl might not be evenly distributed.

When you're buying fentanyl of the street it will usually still be in its package, which means it almost certainly comes from a reliable source (a pharmaceutical company). Medical grade fentanyl is never cut, so unless you're buying fent powder or the like the chances of getting fent that's cut with anything are very slim.

Other random fact: 'Carfentanil' is the most potent opioid that is currently being used commercially. It's important to know it's never being used on humans, it's available as an analgesic for large animals. It is about 10,000 times as potent as morphine.

look up the situation in estonia , they rely almost entirely on alpha-methyl fentanyl for their intravenous habits. I think there is a vice documentary on it.

apart from that butyr fentanyl is available through some semi-legal sources (depends on where you are really) , it's about 10x weaker than regular fent.

It's important to know it's never being used on humans, it's available as an analgesic for large animals. It is about 10,000 times as potent as morphine.
I wonder if it would be anywhere near safe for human consumption if it was just diluted enough?

Opiates bought on the street are sometimes cut with fentanyl, making them dangerous as the fentanyl might not be evenly distributed.

When you're buying fentanyl of the street it will usually still be in its package, which means it almost certainly comes from a reliable source (a pharmaceutical company). Medical grade fentanyl is never cut, so unless you're buying fent powder or the like the chances of getting fent that's cut with anything are very slim.

Other random fact: 'Carfentanil' is the most potent opioid that is currently being used commercially. It's important to know it's never being used on humans, it's available as an analgesic for large animals. It is about 10,000 times as potent as morphine.

There is also Etorphine which is 3,000x the potency of Morphine. It's also a large animal tranquilizer.

....Other random fact: 'Carfentanil' is the most potent opioid that is currently being used commercially. It's important to know it's never being used on humans, it's available as an analgesic for large animals. It is about 10,000 times as potent as morphine.

And should never be tried as an alternative! Not only for analgesia and tranquilisation for large animals (we're talking elephants, rhinoceroses, crocs, etc.) but it's actually used to these animals! Every couple of years you heard reports of what is supposed to "high grade" heroin yet it's actually cut with one of these fentanyl analogues and subsequent OD's obviously ensue unfortunately! :|

I wonder if it would be anywhere near safe for human consumption if it was just diluted enough?

No, never! Even with dilution techniques could you honestly have enough faith in yourself (and process) to take this - very simple - OD possibilities. The therapeutic index (for all fentanyl analogues) are just imo too low to take the risk.

I'm not sure, but for those who don't remember the Moscow theatre hostage crisis, back in 2002. Ultimately (what they called) an "incapacitating" agent was use to attempt to draw out the Chechens (and hostages) of which all would be treated with an opiate antagonist to negate the effects. The chemical utilised was an aerosol form of 3-methylfentanyl (a fentanyl analog that is about 1000 times more potent than morphine).
There are of course more potent opiates however 3-MF was was chosen for (other than a multitude of reasons) primarily due to it's capabilities to form a gas. Unfortunately more hostages died then the captives :\ 8).

I use fentanyl sometimes, never saw any analogues and don't think I would want to buy them either way because fentanyl is rather crappy except for painkilling.

I use fentanyl sometimes, never saw any analogues and don't think I would want to buy them either way because fentanyl is rather crappy except for painkilling.

In Aus, the strongest opiate-based drug for human indication (afaik) is fentanyl* (actually Remifentanil; but they're essentially the same saved for a few points; Remifentanil onset is generally easier/quicker, slightly different indications [analgesia for fentanyl vs. anaesthesia, as an example], lesser half-life [a great property for it's indication!], potency, few minor profile differences between the two/etc.).

Analogues typically aren't seen (obviously as with any drug this depends on each own contacts but) outside of veterinary science.

I would strongly suggest anyone who may think they want to try this drug (other than really don't :\), make sure you have a (sober) sitter and definitely have handy an ("epi-pen"-like) Naloxone-filled emergency dose dispensing pen, in case of an OD - an "antidote" of sorts. In the case this happens, typically the person (who'd OD'd) will be pissed and angry (even though you've just saved their lives) since you've "ruined" their high. But it's better than a death, right?!?!

* Correct me if I'm wrong! :)

illicit fentanyl is pretty rare in the united states. occasionally it will be used to make "fake" pills or heroin. there is a decent amount of pharmaceutical fentanyl used as it is prescribed somewhat often, and it is abused, and can lead to a lot of deaths if you dont use extreme caution.

as far as the analogues being produced illegally, extremely rare. i have never seen, or even heard of it.

fentanyl is usually regarded as not worth the trouble and danger, at it is short lasting and not as euphoric as most popular opiates, and is incredibly easy to OD on

Hi! I wanted to share with You my experience with fentanyl analogues. It has been 5 years ago when I first tried fentanyl from fentanyl patches and I've been using fentanyl and analogs almost continously for the past 2 years (mainly iv). Besides f, I have tried butyr-fentanyl, 4-fluoro-butyr-fentanyl / 4fbf (i), alpha-4-fluoro-butyrfentanyl (ii). Structures of the two last below.

(i)
op2oif.jpg
(ii)
2qdz7up.jpg

Butyr-fentanyl became quite popular in some circles, I can often hear it being described as less analgesic and sedative than fentanyl but more euphoric and I agree with it. It's the main analogue that I use because it remains legal in my country and it's easiest to obtain (I mean synthethic route). 4-fbf is quite similar in action but alpha-4-fbf is probably my favourite opioid I have tried up till now. The high lasts longer and is stronger but doses are a bit smaller. Still substrats for its synthesis are more expensive and the synthesis is more expensive as a whole. And I'm a poor chemist : ( The main analogue I use if butyr-fentanyl then

About dosing. First it's really beautiful but changes dramatically like in mathematical chaos models if You start increasing the dose. Of course tolerance and dependence developes always but it somehow depends on You how fast You let it to develope. Typically after some dtx if I start iving again I could use ~5g in first month and 10g in the second or so. After You get some experience with this great stuff You don't worry about smaller dosing anymore, I sometimes dissolve bigger amount and have it in my purse, depends where I go what I do, so I can have it when I want, the +/- concentration that I know.
As I keep redosing through the day my main problem are my veins. But I wouldn't change to heroin; maybe if it was much cheaper and of greater purity but it's not, so there is no need. If You have any questions about these analogues I will try to answer. xoxo

(Mod feel free to delete this if it's not entirely on topic...)

I'm curious if anyone on here was around/experienced the tained (Desmethylprodine) MPPP (with the left-over inpurity MPTP) synth.? I know the story, what/how things came about, etc. I'm just wondering if anyone had first (or second :) ) hand experience with the situation?

Cheers.

tried some acetyl fentanyl recently.quite pure it seemed, lots of nodding off and shallow breathing -respiritory depression.
not as strong as expected, euphoria absent but it for sure eased my chronic back pain

I'm curious if anyone on here was around/experienced the tained (Desmethylprodine) MPPP (with the left-over inpurity MPTP) synth.? I know the story, what/how things came about, etc. I'm just wondering if anyone had first (or second :) ) hand experience with the situation?

I know it’s now the exact answer to Your question, I haven’t tried MPPP but I tried PEPAP (same structural group of pethidine derivatives). It was quite a long time ago, I took sth like <500 mg (iv) and I wasn’t satisfied, maybe a little bit sleepy after repeated dosages. Maybe I should take more? Don’t know. Stuff was pure for sure.

tried some acetyl fentanyl recently.quite pure it seemed, lots of nodding off and shallow breathing -respiritory depression. not as strong as expected, euphoria absent but it for sure eased my chronic back pain

I also tried acetyl-F recently, checking it out for few days. I found it much weaker than, for example, butyr-F (if comparing similar dosages). I experienced almost no nodding although the feeling was quite pleasant and euphoric. I think acetyl-F may be better for everyday use because when using butyr-F I keep falling asleep a lot in different situations when it’s not desirable : ( Anyway if You are wondering which analog to choose to try I don’t recommend acetyl-F as there are more pleasant analogues to check out ; ) xx

....I also tried acetyl-F recently, checking it out for few days. I found it much weaker than, for example, butyr-F (if comparing similar dosages)....

That's interesting. Generally acetylation of a compound will increase the psychotropic effects (diacetylmorphine/acetylsalicyclic acid/etc versus their non-acetylated counterparts) due to the increased BBB permeability. The butyric acid amide is giving the fent. slightly different properties. Increasing it's Ki apparently.

That's interesting. Generally acetylation of a compound will increase the psychotropic effects (diacetylmorphine/acetylsalicyclic acid/etc versus their non-acetylated counterparts) due to the increased BBB permeability. The butyric acid amide is giving the fent. slightly different properties. Increasing it's Ki apparently.

If we are talking about lipophilicity and BBB crossing, Butyr analog is even more lipophilic than its acetyl analog (ofc lipophilicity/hydrophilicity is not the one and only property deciding about the activity of the druf);
but fentanyl is NOT an non-acetylated version of acetyl-F, so I don't think Your comparison (to heroin-morphine) is right

btw acetylsalicylic acid and psychotropic effects, wtf ? ; )

I've been on Methadone (presently 100 mgs daily) for the past 15 years (spinal-stenosis) & it's not helping much anymore. My doctor mentioned the Fentanyl patch (75 mcgs) & he said that I wouldn't feel any withdrawal symptoms since I'm doing a switch of 1 for the other.
I'm not crazy about the idea of a 'patch' instead of pills. I heard the 3rd day is a bitch & I guess I'd need something for breakthrough, but I don't know what. Any suggestions? Anyone else ever make the switch? Is Fentanyl as good as Methadone? Or am I in for a rough ride? Thanks for your input.

Has anyone messed with 4fbf and know of its effects and dosing . any info on it would be great please pm me if some reads this that knows

acetyl fentanyl is very potent. a key bump will likely knock nod you out if you have no tolerance. be careful! and do not let yourself get too caught up in it. the w/d's from this shit are the worst out of any drug I have ever felt (heroin, oxy, any opiate, alcohol, bnzos, etc) and I'm on day 5 of my w/d's. luckily he has some u-47700 to help taper and at least get him out of bed but don't let yourself get carried away. it happens so fast. before you know it, you'll be taking huge bumps every hour, and going through w/d's after only a few hours of not dosing.
anyway, keep your doses small and far between, and if you do get caught up make sure you TAPER TAPER TAPER, WEEN yourself off this shit cause cold turkey is the worst. let me tell you. good luck man. be safe

Last edited by a moderator: