• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fentanyl analogues users input !

I live in Canada, there is betahydroxyfentanyl which dominates the opiate market.

How long does withdrawal from betahydroxyfentanyl last. And how bad is it compared to heroin.

Ok guys, maybe you can help me out, but i had this dealer in indanapolis, that sold me heroin, for a good 6 months, always white powder, and > no prices <, but then got better prices. I always smoked it, and would literally sometimes smoke 2 hits or 3 hits, and wake up face first on the floor ten min later, and this happened ofter, i always thought smoking it i would nod before i od'd but damn it was scary, but my favorite part of opiates is the nod and it was severe. I smoked one hit, held it in one time, and crashed my car into a semi that was stopped, going 40mph. Lucky i didnt get hurt. I thought at first it was just super heroin, but many told me it had to be fentanyl. I brought back quite a bit to my addict friends in ohio, cut it in half, and it was still knocking them out so much i stopped selling it i got scared. My wife od'd twice and i had to keep her head up for like 15 min before she came to. This had to be fentanyl right? I mean it was pure white powder and the dealer said it would kill you if iv'd, as 3 people did. I cant believe i kept doing it, and it ultimately made me lose my business franchise as i was blacked out trying to help customers and getting cops called on me for being incoherent multiple times. I mean i guess it wasnt really euphoric, and it didnt last long at all like high was gone in a hour or two, and sick in 6 or 8, but literally one little puff, and id be floating, then wake up ten min later i thought i just had the best dope ever

Last edited by a moderator: