• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Diphenidine / 115mg) - Experienced with dissociatives - Caught up in the clouds

Jesusgreen

Bluelight Crew
Additional details:

Stomach contents: Ate a pizza 4 hours prior to dosing, so a mostly empty stomach
Weight: 57kg (125lbs)
Tolerance: Have not recently consumed any other dissociatives, tolerance was low last time I took any several months back.
ROA: Oral, swallowed inside a cigarette rolling paper

(Important note: This time-frame for the trip is not normal for Diphenidine. I wrote this report during a time in which I was abusing stimulants and eating poorly so my metabolism was slowed at the time. The drug should normally peak in 1-2 hours and be over by 4-6 with the oral ROA.)

Longer version of my report:
T+0:00 - 115mg consumed in rolling paper
T+0:25 - First alerts
T+0:50 - Some feelings of being rather lightweight present, effects are definitely coming on
T+1:15 - Come up seems to be a lot more pleasant with higher doses, lower doses are also pleasant but the wait for anything interesting to happen is rather on the long side - now I have a pleasant sense of well-being along with some light but quickly growing dissociative effects.
T+2:05 - Very nice tactile sensations, it is quite nice that I'm able to experience these sensations prior to any significant dissociation, something I'm not used to after MXE where the sensations tend to manifest only once a certain dosage has been reached, and the propulsion into dissociation at that level is rather quick. Head now has the distinct buzz of the dissociative high though, despite not being quite there; the head buzz is accompanied with an increased sense of well-being.
T+3:15 - Synaesthesia present, sense of the divine.
T+3:35 - Very tired at this point, probably due to inadequate sleep the night before, but it's possible the drug itself had some contribution, as while MXE and DXM wake me up somewhat, Ketamine has always had some action as a sedative for me personally on top of its usual dissociative effects, and many a time I've fallen asleep mid-hole.
T+4:30 - Tiredness gone. Zen. Clean mind.
T+4:50 - This dissociative seems to take a lot from preconceptions. Today I was reading literature about various drugs, of which I have never sampled - and I imagined a blank zen state that they could induce. This has reproduced that state exactly as it was first imagined in my head earlier this day.
T+5:10 - A sensation of rapture, being "caught up in the clouds"
T+5:25 - Massive time dilation, bordering on some sort of hole experience, and yet still in complete control.
T+5:50 - Light cigarette - grounding, but still amongst the clouds.
T+6:40 - Still dissociated but able to go about normal tasks, euphoria is there, feeling good.
T+7:20 - Mostly down to earth but still quite altered, stimulated, awake, and a little "weird" for want of a better word.
... Stopped reporting at this point, took further notes in the short version, fell asleep at T+8:30 with no trouble...

Short summary:
0:00 - 115mg consumed orally
~0:25-0:60 - First alerts and effects, come up started
... - Coming up, feeling more open and talkative, dissociated slightly. Come up is very smooth and pleasant.
~3:20 - Light dissociation now, getting closer to peak
~4:30 - Peaked, quite profound dissociation at this point, seems very intense and confusing yet very clear and controllable simultaneously, a very yin and yang/polar opposites feeling. Very interesting and peaceful, I'm enjoying this very much. This state then continues on for several hours producing a useful state of mind, but one that must be managed as it is still quite manic and disjointed.
~6:00: Start to come down now, dissociation fading but sense of well-being still there. Come down feels a bit more "dirty" and "weird" but still overall pleasant.
~7:30: Still significantly altered but feel most of the way down now, considering making some food and watching some TV.
~8:00: Tired now and just about ready to sleep - though still slightly dissociated, mostly an afterglow now though.
~8:30: Interesting CEVs not dissimilar to medium doses of other dissociatives. Fall asleep with no trouble.

Next day: Left with a positive afterglow.

More thoughts here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...ine-Thread?p=11804065&viewfull=1#post11804065

Sounds wonderfull, I just ended a hefty binge of MXE though so proably have quite a bit of tolereance to NMDA drugs. Do you thonk I would achive good effect from diphenide a week from now, A small amount only to manage the irritability that is a delayed symptom of mxe binges for me,

Last edited:
Ive tried this a few times now, having previously had a huge drug-romance with mxe that led to months excess use (luckily no harn but some risky situations emerged which is part of criteria for dependence/addiction. Also taken dxm, 4-mao-pcp, and the "branded" mxe replacement sold by now thankfully extinct bad rc sites.

Most notably, snorting = pain and bad taste. Tears in ur eyes pain.. eventually really really small bumps lead to maybe numbing or at least able to snort a dose.

A lot will fall out via sneezing & irritation causing runny nose.

Long onset and black outs makes it very unpredictable. Easy to redose or mix oral and nasal admin

Oral maybe most effective of two.

T30min-hr might be nice in bed with music on headphones. ..but t2hrs you might find yourself confused with amnesia.

Can have dark side, no glow, industrial. I remember very "black" trip with potentialy sinister feeling. Nice music left willing it away.

On several occasions I have brrn found wondering around "awake but not there" with no memory. One time I needed undresing and putting to bed. No memory. One trip started nice, in early am, 6am snug, cuddling. Partner has bath suddenly im shouting name and thought I was dead. 1hr of confusion.

Etc etc

Its a beast seems like nothing happens then blank. Guess steep curve.

Wish mxe still available. Seems harder to manage, dose right and longer onsets and duration. Without glow

Despite that. I will take again. Am a nmda antagonist drug pig.

Edit: expect full duration hours compared to mxe, with heavy use mxe was 45min this can feel like that at 45min but KEEPS CREEPING

I always plug MXE, get bettr and much faster results, first alerts in 10 mins, almost fully there about3oish minutes, And I already posted in another thread about my own last binge of MXE that lasted luntill Monday this week. 7-8 Grams of MXE over maybe 5 days, more than 2 the last, plus combining wiith lots of stuff, if you'd like I could post a link, or you can just find it through the find latest post link in my profile. And generally I weigh out a solid amount like at 300mg and than make a long line i try to make as uniform as possible und use a ruler to figure how to make smaller doses. My scale is a cheap shitty thing but through experimentation I''ve discored it's +/- no more than 10mg.

i found some diphen crystals and measured 150mg on scale. How long does this stuff take to kick in... I feel some alerts but nothing serious...... I did a 500mg ephenidine trip a few days ago that had me in some alternate universe. I took about an hour ago with vitamin c. I feel something but can't say anything much is happening. Is my tolerence too high. Are the hinges gonna come crashing off. I hought this stuff takes about an hour to kick in.