• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

OK SERIOUS QUESTION... DOES DICLAZEPAM AMD ETIZOL 'NEED' To be dissolved into propylene glycol or amy other oil type subsrance in order to work?

Can u just dip in the bag with q toothpick amd have it work that way?

Because a few yeats ago that's what I did and feltt great...now it seems I need to take more and more to evejbfeel thihg.sake with diclqzepqm
Or is it betrer to dissolvebij propyleje glycol or wone kind of vegetqble oil for easier carryingbthrubthe body.
I barelywfeeltiz like ibi used to andnibdontckouts...hut this morning ibwqs feelijg ajxiety and afterbtakijjg koreni feot betterany any.advice; pz

^

Are you okay now ? If still feel out of it, you should better call someone to monitor you.

I can't understand why anyone sane with a bit of empathy would ever release a benzodiazepine RC. There's a general albeit slow tendency among doctors not to prescribe benzodiazepines any more for problems like anxiety or insomnia because while they may be effective at the beginning, they lose their effectiveness once tolerance kicks in. And it's really hard to control your intake. Many people say that they manage to stay on benzodiazepines like alprazolam for years without getting addicted, but here I ask each of them - how do you know you're not addicted if you keep on taking it all the time? I can imagine one may stay for years on a low dose if they occasionally take 0.25-0.5mg and there's enough time between doses so the body doesn't develop tolerance but in reality this is nearly impossible if one suffers from extreme anxiety as one needs to dose as soon as the previous dose wears off and in the end the problems gets worse. Just analyse it and I'm sure you'll get to the same conclusion. Thus this is not a solution for the problem at all.

I was addicted to benzodiazepines for 9 years and I suffered from severe social anxiety. I'm totally against using benzodiazepines for such problems because everyone can combat anxiety himself/herself, it's going to be more or less difficult for different people but it's well worth it. The pace of life nowadays may be an excuse for using benzodiazepines because combating anxiety certainly takes a lot of time and who has enough time? But this excuse is simply weak if you realise you are everything you really have here no matter what happens, people come and people go, so I don't know how there can be any good excuse not to take necessary time to heal yourself.8)

Awesome post, amen. I never touched this substance class, as I do not see "social selectivity/anxiety" as a disorder to be medicated. There is no point (despite being "forced" to in a presentation setting) in talking to people while being in an altered, numbed mind state, when you do not feel comfortable around them, when sober.

So how long is the comeup with this stuff? Peak?

Ive been treating myself with it but its so subtle I cant tell. Even hiiiigh doses.

Anone wana.ld.me.some.propylenen.glycol

Sorrg.idk.if.thaya.against the rules.
But.also ar.the. bapor pen liquids.with no .nicote.sage.ro use.for.ingestion?

What elae.beside propylene glyvol amd alcohom and erizolam and diclaEoan be dissolved.inro ii ikrmm

Get not fucked up then ask. PG and vodka can be cheap. Now go. Do some research.

mpa 10g 4g eph 20 of these 10 etzi and 7g blend lost at least the best part of the last 2 weeks fucked up one big time that know of but fuck did i feel good

30 more of these coming as they seem to be the best for what i need without messing me up to badly that i lose months

I really like Diclazepam. My second favorite benzo after Clonazepam actually. I like the long half-life. I like the fuzziness. It's a good anxiolytic. It's warm and cozy. Really nice stuff. Really nice.

diclazepam I think is an unhealthy benzodiazepine for a simple reason: It is the same molecule like lorazepam with no presence of hydroxyl group in 3 position in the benzodiazepine ring, which makes this benzodiazepine has the same effects (amnesia especially pronounced) than lorazepam but with a much longer half-life. She has at least three active metabolites: delorazepam, lorazepam and lormetazepam. I think it is no coincidence that it has never been marketed by the pharmaceutical industry

diclazepam I think is an unhealthy benzodiazepine for a simple reason: It is the same molecule like lorazepam with no presence of hydroxyl group in 3 position in the benzodiazepine ring, which makes this benzodiazepine has the same effects (amnesia especially pronounced) than lorazepam but with a much longer half-life. She has at least three active metabolites: delorazepam, lorazepam and lormetazepam. I think it is no coincidence that it has never been marketed by the pharmaceutical industry

There are so many BZD they couldn't persue them all. Many were shelved - maybe a few had problems but only a few, they simply would concentrate on a few for profit - maybe a few gems were left on the shelf like this one. Nothing you have said as it stands explains why you think this is more unhealthy than other bzd

Based on an analogy with and my experience with Rohypnol (flunitrazepam), I would think 2'-fluorodiazepam would be a better choice than 2'-chlorodiazepam, although that one looks pretty good, too.

Is this one good for acid come downs? It almost seems like overkill with its long half life. Seriously, how long would a person with zero benzo tolerance feel diclazepams effects, like 2-3 days? That reminds me of rohypnol back in the nineties lol!

Anyone know how long diclazepam takes to onset and it's duration of action (not half-life)?

^the duration and onset are very similar to that of diazepam ime. Might last just a bit longer iirc