• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Plugging Adderall: What Am I Doing Wrong?

Myserys Company

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. I am new here and have read all the threads on adderall plugging but cannot find an answer to my question. I'm not sure where to post this but here's my problem... I use adderall on a fairly regular basis and have a pretty high tolerance. I've taken up to 90mg in a single dose and as much 200mg in a day but I no longer get any euphoria or motivation. I get a monthly script of 90, 30mg IR for adhd. I usually go through my script in 2 weeks or less so I go without for the rest of the month. The first day or 2 I get my new script, I can feel something (no euphoria but some motivation) but that's about it. I want to cut down my use and at least get back the motivation so after trying all the tricks to orally enhance adderall with no luck, I decided to try plugging. I have followed all advice on the best ways to do it but today I tried with 45mg mg and after no obvious effects I did another 15mg about 45mgs later. Still nothing. Well about 2 hours later when I went to pee, I felt like I was going to have a bowel movement but instead I leaked out a bunch of orange goo (my addies are orange). Wtf? Basically it appears that everything I plugged leaked out without absorbing at all. What am I doing wrong? Any advice?

Also has anyone that takes neurontin and adderall together noticed any positive or negative effects on the adderall? I'm interested in how mixing the 2 would effect the adderall. I'm prescribed both but so far, I haven't mixed them. Would this help to enhance the adderall, therefore helping me to lower my dose if taken orally?

Are you fully crushing up your pills and dissolving them?

1. How empty and clean was your poopchute before you plugged?
2. How far up did you go?

You shouldn't be plugging Adderall in the first place! It's oral bioavailability is so high, that plugging it won't make it any stronger. If you want to increase it's effects when taking it orally, view this thread I wrote. it has a lot of very informative information about how to get the most out of amphetamines.

Last edited:
RE: What Am I Doing Wrong?

You are taking them upside down.

^Haha. Do an enema before plugging you probably been backed up a while

You shouldn't be plugging Adderall in the first place! It's oral bioavailability is so high, that plugging it won't make it any stronger. If you want to increase it's effects when taking it orally, view this thread I wrote. it has a lot of very informative information about how to get the most out of amphetamines.

This is not true. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

Rectally, the bioavailability is nearly 100%. OP's problem might be tolerance, which, in the case of amphetamines, will not go down except - possibly - in the very long term: think years.

uh....

I'd give you an "A" for effort...
but there is some seriously dangerous and incorrect information in your 'info' post.

I'm afraid you're all incorrect.

Keep in mind, the amphetamine article on wikipedia is for amphetamine FREEBASE. The amphetamines found in Adderall are bound to hydrochloric acid, as well as some different sodium "salts" and therefore that would only apply to Adderall if it was turned into amphetamine base. Since the same tissue that lines the rectal walls is also found the gastrointestinal tract, oral and rectal bioavailability of Adderall is going to be no different.

I'm afraid your belief that wikipedia is a reliable source of information is incorrect.

I'm afraid your belief that wikipedia is a reliable source of information is incorrect.

Wikipedia is almost always reliable. Teachers just want you to believe it isn't so you'll write your own essays. All you have to watch out for on Wikipedia is "Unreliable Source?" tags, as well as "Citation Needed." tags.

However, there's not way you could have been directing that towards me as I was correcting leiphos.

if there's a will, there's a way - and yes, way, I was absolutely directing it towards you.

All information I provide on this forum is study based, not information from Wikipedia. The Wikipedia article is about amphetamine freebase - this is fact. Stating that the Wikipedia article is about freebase amphetamine doesn't mean I get my information from wikipedia, what it does mean is exactly the way it sound....the Wikipedia article is about amphetamine freebase.

With that being said, it's a common misconception that amphetamine in its freebase form is a powder. This is incorrect. Amphetamine freebase is actually an oily liquid and must be bound to either sodium or hydrochloric acid to become a powder.

Plugging amphetamine freebase would have a rectal bioavailability off 99% because lipids are easily absorbed by tissue. Amphetamine salts on the other hand, would have a rectal bioavailability exactly the same as oral Adderall because the tissue in the GI tract is almost identical to that of the tissue in the GI tract - this is fact.

"what am i doing wrong"...plugging, thats the wrong 8o

fail.

All information I provide on this forum is study based, not information from Wikipedia. The Wikipedia article is about amphetamine freebase - this is fact. Stating that the Wikipedia article is about freebase amphetamine doesn't mean I get my information from wikipedia, what it does mean is exactly the way it sound....the Wikipedia article is about amphetamine freebase.

With that being said, it's a common misconception that amphetamine in its freebase form is a powder. This is incorrect. Amphetamine freebase is actually an oily liquid and must be bound to either sodium or hydrochloric acid to become a powder.

Plugging amphetamine freebase would have a rectal bioavailability off 99% because lipids are easily absorbed by tissue. Amphetamine salts on the other hand, would have a rectal bioavailability exactly the same as oral Adderall because the tissue in the GI tract is almost identical to that of the tissue in the GI tract - this is fact.

Methamphetamine (yes I'm aware this thread is about Adderall) has a rectal BA of 99%, so by this logic, are you saying that this is true only of methamphetamine base, not the Hydrochloride salt? And of course "the tissue in the GI tract is almost identical to that of the tissue in the GI tract" ... What were you actually trying to say here?

This thread has multiple discrepancies, just after skimming through it...

Please post sources for claims made, credible sources such as pubmed or other peer reviewed articles are most reputable. Wikipedia shouldn't be used as a source except for the most vague/common-knowledge subject areas IMO. If you go to the wikipedia pages you're citing, go to the bottom where you'll find the real, credible sources.

Methamphetamine has a rectal BA of 99%, so by this logic, are you saying that this is true only of methamphetamine base, not the Hydrochloride salt? And of course "the tissue in the GI tract is almost identical to that of the tissue in the GI tract" ... What were you actually trying to say here?

This thread has multiple discrepancies, just after skimming through it...

Opps! I meant to say the tissue that covers the walls of the rectal area are identical to that of the tissues in the GI tract. Also the rectal bioavailability applies to amphetamine as well as methamphetamine (as far as I am aware)

I figured

I figured it was a typo, just making sure, but I disagree that the rectal BA of amphetamine is the same as methamphetamine, metamphetamine is SIGNIFICANTLY more lipid soluble, akin to how heroin is to morphine, methamphetamine is to amphetamine, which is what makes both of the substances often much more desirable, euphoric, and "rushy" than their standard (morphine, amphetamine respectively) basis/"precursors".

I'm tired, and I have NOT had any stimulants in a long long time so it's time for me to hit the hay (har har) but I'll definitely check with this thread in the morning and see how it's progressed.

I haven't even completely read the OP's post, I'll give this thread a more complete once-over tomorrow. 'Night BL!

This is me, waving my "bullshit" flag, but you just can't see me.

If all of the information you post on this forum is study based,' where are the citations for these studies?
It is necessary to cite your sources.

...and why, if you don't get any information from wikipedia, did you use it as a (your only) reference in your "(mis)-guide-(ded) to get the most from amphetamines?" yeah, right here...

But to give you an idea of what some of these chemicals are, I have listed some really common ones. If you want a complete list of can cause amphetamine tolerance, please refer to this list. All chemicals, drugs, and medications on this list and it's sublists can cause a Ca++ neuron influx and therefore cause amphetamine tolerance.

funk me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that link is from wikipedia...no?

Thank you, Bill Nye, I wasn't really interested in common misconceptions of amphetamine freebase, as I was commenting on your usage of wikipedia as a source for information and also letting you know that there are multiple errors in your "guide to amphetamines..." post...but I appreciate you taking the time to inform me of that.

because the tissue in the GI tract is almost identical to that of the tissue in the GI tract - this is fact.

eh......no kiddin'??? where'd ya get that info from? lololol

I figured

I figured it was a typo, just making sure, but I disagree that the rectal BA of amphetamine is the same as methamphetamine, metamphetamine is SIGNIFICANTLY more lipid soluble, akin to how heroin is to morphine, methamphetamine is to amphetamine, which is what makes both of the substances often much more desirable, euphoric, and "rushy" than their standard (morphine, amphetamine respectively) basis/"precursors".

I'm tired, and I have NOT had any stimulants in a long long time so it's time for me to hit the hay (har har) but I'll definitely check with this thread in the morning and see how it's progressed.

I haven't even completely read the OP's post, I'll give this thread a more complete once-over tomorrow. 'Night BL!

Haha, not to make you feel bad but the guy never said methamphetamine once. He said amphetamine, or maybe I'm reading wrong?

Either way wouldn't plugged amphetamine be better for the reason that acid in your stomach makes amphetamine less potent (I can't remember why but it's why people take antacids to make it stronger)