European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Uk MDA availability / price info

meerkatmonster

Bluelighter
How difficult is for you lot in UK to source powder MDA? Im just curious on the street value by the gram as I dug up a bag of it from 2001 and just interested in street value compared to crystal MDMA which goes for around 25-40 quid when bought by the g. Its first time ive managed to lay my hands on some since Spain '08

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea, only had it in pill form a few years back, there was a period where my pill contact could only get those "ace trippy pills", which were like MDMA but much more euphoric, longer lasting and with the cooler visuals ever, always assumed they were MDA.

I'd pay 100 euros for a gram of good quality MDA, that's not street value obviously, but those pills were the dog's bollocks I would love to repeat the experience.

Had some about a year ago from some soft fabric and it was about £65 at the time, I know it's not representative of UK price at the moment (if you can get it), but I think in the region of £60-70 is about right. Then again, with the extremely low availability it's a sellers market so it really just depends how badly someone wants it.

Is the soft , fabric still available? I can't get on for the life of me.

Anyway, I had some ace pills around 1999/2000 which I'm convinced were MDA, veery hallucinogenic! They were very small (comparatively) pink pills called either pink calais or pink cadillacs, can't quite remember. But if that was MDA, then I would really love some more =D

pink cali's =D (californian sunrises)

prior to that cali's had always had a good rep, but available in yellow (blinding pills) , and white (I only bought white cali's once as they turned out to be duds)

The pink calis were good pills indeed, I remember them, not sure if they were MDA though.

£60/g compared to MDMA which is £30/g you can tell its rare, its very rare in fact a lot of people never ask for it, dont know about it so dont supply it.

It might take some MDA pills to come about to think "woah what the fuck was in them bangers," and it might start getting produced more

pink cali's =D (californian sunrises)

prior to that cali's had always had a good rep, but available in yellow (blinding pills) , and white (I only bought white cali's once as they turned out to be duds)

The pink calis were good pills indeed, I remember them, not sure if they were MDA though.

No, I'm not sure either - just assuming, as they were so much more trippy than any other pills I've had. Most good pills have some amount of psychedelia about them, but these were total OEVs all night with the full lovedupness on top - wickeeed =D

No, I'm not sure either - just assuming, as they were so much more trippy than any other pills I've had. Most good pills have some amount of psychedelia about them, but these were total OEVs all night with the full lovedupness on top - wickeeed =D

I'm not sure about those I had either and it was ages ago, but they were like MDMA but much much more messy and fun, amazingly visual and trippy to boot. Back then the same guy used to sell 2C-I pills, but always as 2C-I and they were ten quid for one, those other trippy pills were at normal price and just sold as normal Es, yet were amazing. I seriously think it was MDAz, from what I read they were exactly that.

I'm not sure about those I had either and it was ages ago, but they were like MDMA but much much more messy and fun, amazingly visual and trippy to boot. Back then the same guy used to sell 2C-I pills, but always as 2C-I and they were ten quid for one, those other trippy pills were at normal price and just sold as normal Es, yet were amazing. I seriously think it was MDAz, from what I read they were exactly that.

The best thing about the Pink cali's was they were £2 each, so I bought 10 (wish I'd bought a fuck load more now)...

20130522132544.jpg

80 mg last night with my friend at home home dissolved in a drink wasn't expecting TOO much noticable effects. After 30 mins our pupils were BOOM like saucers grins on our faces absolutely creasing at normal everyday goings on (it seemed everyone on television/facebook were munted on the stuff for some reason but really it was just us :p) , was absolute quality at that point then about 2 hr after ingesting we went out for a drive and constantly saw people walking their dogs that didnt exist, we could both full on see a huge tractor being pulled by horses. It wasnt untill we got round the corner we realised again that there was nothing there!! :D The best thing about it was that we could laugh at these vivid hallucinations knowing that they wernt there but seeing them clearly. My mate when we parked up saw my stone brick wall covered in ivy turning into pure gold like in a gold mine :) haha great times! Were just talking about what a 150mg would do !!!!! 8o

Yeah init last night was funny as shit! Laughing at the news reporter on tv coz he was more fucked than us! :D

Seriously. Thread seems to be designed purely to taunt frustrated MDA-less peeps :!