European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD we post pictures of each others usernames thread

knock

Bluelighter
Clearly opiates lubricate the mind in the right way. What were you indulging in, Shammy?

Not currently indulging in anything more exotic than self-pity, Knock.

Well, I have been taking double my normal dose of codeine this week, I suppose. Don't really count that as indulgence though. Medicinal innit.

Fuck a duck, there's a huge clue in the bit people keep quoting. ok. Another clue- you only need to bring vowels to this.

Fuck a duck, there's a huge clue in the bit people keep quoting. ok. Another clue- you only need to bring vowels to this.

uCINE9i.jpg

So acid and the R.M. is not alasdairm? You're yanking our chains. Or you're being a bit thick.

Lol, I'm typing a response then getting on a train then remembering it and hitting 'post' some time after you've got it is what I'm doing.

^^ you do know that Mugz died dont you?

Just saying as I didnt see your name in his tribute thread ( or anywhere else since you returned)

Just saying ......
Yes I know Mugz died (and Flipping Top :( ). I'll post in the thread when I feel I can hold back ranting about the lounge mods.

I owe quite a few folks PMs, emails and txts actually ... I'm gonna try and get round to that when I've caught up and read the remains of em over the next few days. Not really been up for a huge amount of communication over the last few weeks, been preoccupied with family stuffs and trying to be productive.

Anyhoo, hello n stuff ... same to you too Jan, Ceres n Shammy n BHM, knock, Ben etc ... ooo & MM too (saw your hello's in t'other threads) <3

^ I think from now on, Sepher must only be referred to as "Herpes", across bluelight. What a hilarious anagram that was.

Now will someone get this. It took ages to find a picture of a middle class lady weeing, and cut it to Paint..

It really isn't hard. Just think of a Eadd'er with "TI" in their name.

So it's not furious george?

I can only think, raas_2012. Tucker goes Raaah! a lot, and the 2012 budget.

Here's a clue for this one, it's cryptic, the blender indicates something you get in cryptic crosswords.

me said: