European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

6apb - It's what your right arms for

Ismene

Bluelighter
Looks like 6apb is back in stock. Regarding the unfortunate chinese gentleman who fell into the vat, all they retrieved of him was his shoes, but he doesn't appear to have contaminated the batch.

Fell into a vat!?

My god that must of been a horrible death! Pretty huge vat as well.

Even if you got out, your mind would be broken. 8o

Edit - The Daily Mail had a story of a Chinese man falling into a vat of paint stripper! Got out with 80% burns! Must have been horrifying to see let alone happen to! :|

I fell face forward into VAT last year, got burned pretty badly

:/

Careful, it'll be a Daily Mail news story soon.. ;)

But indeed, interesting news!

I have a bear to write arms

BearArms.jpg

Without discussing actual vendors, are there any signs to look for that an RC vendor is going to be good? I'd like to make sure there aren't any bits of Chinese man left in the final product.. ;)

There is a large well-known "vendor reviewing" website, it's worth seeking it out.

wcote said:
must have been a horrifying thing to see let alone happen to

thats nothing, my old man once told me about a bloke working in a foundary who fell into a vat of molten metal. almost unbelievably, he managed to pull himself out, though died shortly after.. which goes to show just how powerful adrenaline can be

but the most inherantly dangerous character in the world of vats, surely must be the exposed slurry tank in mid summer. they are supremely deadly, often catching even experienced farmers out. an all-around terrible way to go

thats nothing, my old man once told me about a bloke working in a foundary who fell into a vat of molten metal. almost unbelievably, he managed to pull himself out, though died shortly after.. which goes to show just how powerful adrenaline can be

but the most inherantly dangerous character in the world of vats, surely must be the exposed slurry tank in mid summer. they are supremely deadly, often catching even experienced farmers out. an all-around terrible way to go

The first bit sounds like the end of a Terminator movie, and i was going to mention the second bit aswell, but you beat me to it.

Shit happens.

But if I were a farmer I seriously doubt I'd fall in a slurry tank. Amateurs.

That was an awful one... :( remember hearing about it.

I deliver to a few large and small dairy farms, the slurry is fucking foul, theres one farm i have to drive up to the farmhouse along a track goes past the sheds and the slurry pit, track always covered in slurry.....

Makes me fucking heave. That van has a very very strong reek of slurry, constantly.

Was driving up the track once, and splashing through the slurry, this farmworker just came out from behind a tractor and slurry splashed from my wheels all over his face and front. Serious, he was fucking covered in the stuff. :( On his skin. On his face. On his MOUTH!!!!

I jumped out the van, sooooo apologetic, fuckin horrified, but the bloke didn't seem to give a fuck....

getting covered in shit to a farmer is like a mechanic getting oily

Was driving up the track once, and splashing through the slurry, this farmworker just came out from behind a tractor and slurry splashed from my wheels all over his face and front. Serious, he was fucking covered in the stuff. :( On his skin. On his face. On his MOUTH!!!!

Hahaha! Take that ya farming bastard!