• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alprazolam Liquid on Sour Patch Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

notrod

Greenlighter
I have 1 liter of a xanax/everclear solution with 1gram of xanax (1mg/ml) and am wondering if dropping the liquid on sour patch kids would be advisable.

I would probably store them in a bag in the freezer or refrigerator.

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen...

it would be wise to make them as you go. Or, carry a small dropper bottle with you...

Accidental ingestion of large amounts of the said drug could potentially happen. You completely forgetting that this pre-made candy is spiked can happen by simply using this said candy and not consuming it all. Of course having a sugar craving during a blackout, could result in you consuming even more... lengthening a binge inadvertently...

Waking up in very strange places.

Blotter papper sounds like a much more viable solution.

yeah, there's simply no way you're going to get an even lay on each separate piece if all you're wanting to do is simply dip them into the xanax solution - that's crazy!

measure them individually with great care if you go this route, as jay also mentioned. making sure to store them properly as well so they're not rubbing all over each other messing with the total contents and strengths overall. i can't stress enough to BE CAREFUL WITH THIS XANAX SOLUTION!

i reckon, the junky in me, would store each individual dose in a brand new syringe ready to plunge onto whatever lolly imma eat, whatever drink imma bout ta drink, whatever pussy imma bout ta lick and stick it to. the list goes on. just definitely no IV use, maybe a little plugging with some foreplay, definitely no IM use and there's always the possibility of a syringey dinge squirtzees fight! like, O M G - osh!

I forgot to mention of course I would be using a graduated dropper or syringe.. certainly not foolish enough to just dip the candies into the solution.

The main reason for considering this is simply for portability.. nothing sketchy about carrying some sour patch kids around

Would also take all precautions to avoid someone mistaking them for candy or for myself to eat them all.

You never realize how much water 1mL is until you actually try to drop it onto a piece of candy or something. I tried doing this with phenazepam and fruit snacks, made way to weak of a solution. There was no way one fruit snack was going to absorb a single dose.

So just use the dropper slowly so as not to puddle around the sour patch kid or whatever you choose.

yeah indeed 1ml is way too much to absorb into a small piece of candy. I personally put drugs either in my drinks or on cookies and other baked goods so that it actually gets absorbed. Of course you have to be careful no one drinks or eats your stuff but this is how i dose in public when i have to.

Has anyone considered the potential hazards of adulterating a children's candy with a potentially dangerous drug?

I'm always annoyed for some reason when people discuss preparing/distributing benzo powder or solution like it's LSD...

As mentioned, 1ml is a lot to put on a small piece of candy. Dose using volumetric measurement, and just plan ahead instead of carrying candy around laced with drugs. I'm sure you can see the inherent risks associated with this. Make sure your drugs are always clearly labeled, to avoid accidental ingestion by anyone.

Send me a PM via the link in my signature if you have any questions or comments.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.