• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine & CWE (aka cdub) Megathread: third time's the charm

So. . I tried it again. Codeine phosphate (paderyl) no additive s. I started with 160mg.. added 80mg a bit later. . Then 40mg and finally abother40mg. Strange. . Nothing seems to happen til that last 40. And when it does is not pleasant. I feel out of control. .. like with weed and I hate weed it gives me panic attacks. I was scared to sleep. . I woke up in shock a few times. How do you develop tolerance? Because I've taken low doses of around 100mg many times and I've got a light buzz. .. thinking that ta King more would just increase the buz z . But is been nothing then finally when I reach a particular dose I feel shit . Maybe I don't recognize the feeling yet. What can go wrong with codeine? And what kind of doses

Only, codeine is best taken in one dose, added doses don't metabolise properly. You need to just work out the dose, drop it all at once and see how you go.

@Only - maybe you should consider the option to "quit while you're ahead".
By the time you find a way to appreciate opiates, they may have become a problem.

Not lecturing; just speaking from personal (and observed) experience with opiates.
I'm sure a lot of people would like to be able to turn the clock back on developing a taste for - and habituation of - opiate use.
It could be that you don't metabolise codeine well, or just that your biochemistry isn't especially suited to this class of drugs.
Look around the forum though - here, "Other Drugs", among many others - there are heaps of people wanting to rid their lives of opiate use, cut down, control their intake or reduce the risks of consuming narcotics.

As the sale of codeine gets further regulated and restricted, as formulations of OTC meds become harder to perform CWEs on, life gets ever more difficult for codeine addicts.
Everyone says "it won't happen to me" in regard to addiction, but even a quick glance at this thread and the two that precede it demonstrates that this is often not the case.

It's harder to kick opiates than it is to develop an appreciation for them...so if you're not getting anywhere with your early extractions, maybe it's worth taking stock of the situation and considering whether or not it is really worth it.

Don't mean to preach - I been there, done that - just saying that some of us probably look at a report like yours (extracted codeine from pills and didnt get any kicks out of it) with a hint of envy.
Seems like a lot of Bluelighters have developed opiate habits of varying severity. There are worse drugs in the world, but there are easier ones to stop using...!

Spacejunk makes a good point. To put my post above in context, I felt like a buzz last night instead of just keeping WD at bay and took over a gram. CWE seems harmless enough at first but quickly leads somewhere else. I'm just checking now which chemists I haven't visited for a while.

When you have to have a good 10+ pharmacies on rotation as well as stopping at any you drive past it starts becoming a real hassle. That excluding the financial cost & general life disruption it stops being fun quick.

Now I keep it to as infrequently as possible but my standard dose is 450-600mg & that is once a fortnight at best.

Also doing agonizingly brick like turds is another pitfall of opiates & codeine seems to be the worst in that regard for me

@spacejunk, thanks I appreciate what you have to say. I understand what you mean too, as I have had a habit with ice and with alcohol. Ice, I hardly think about it anymore after a few years without. Alcohol is back in my life somewhat, and I see the old men at the bar gambling and drinking and I understand and know thats where ill end up without doubt. Very depressing, with a depressing family situation too im sure.

Ive felt like saying the same thing to people trying to work out ow to smoke ice properly on forums, knowing that once they feel it there will be no going back and a good portion of their lives will be seriously fucked up.

So ... I'll take your advice. Thanks, i'll quit now while i'm ahead.

I hated codeine when I first tried it. I don't know why I bothered trying to make it work after my first experience left me so nauseas and dizzy I wondered how anybody could do it for fun.

If you're getting nothing from it, I agree with everything that's been said. Dont pursue it any further, it's just not worth it.

Ok so cwe never tried til now I used Tylenol 3 after I filtered the water was very clear. Until I squeezed the filter now somewhat cloudy is that ok I used 6 so 180 mg codeine I used to do hydromorpone..d..8mg how does that compare and what's the best way to take this cocktail

I hate my liver n the way it 'trys' to metabolize cod. into morph. :!

1 gram plus giz me nussing :X

So quick question on cwe i filtered once and it's slightly cloudy is it worth filtering again

^ hard for us to say because this is the Australian subforum, and our formulations of such things are different.
Might be worth doing a search in the "other drugs" or NASADD subforums (assuming youre from the states based upon the meds you mention??) for a more concise answer.
It surely can't hurt to filter it again though :)

Although this is the Australian subforum, would it be okay to discuss Japan as well?

Wondering if Tylenol 3's closest equivalent in Japan is PabronS (パブロンS).

Its quite difficult to find current and active documents on things in Japan, but hoping to spark a little discussion about CWE-ing in Japan, considering DHC is readily accessible in Japan (both in syrup and pill form, although both packed with other things, and its elimination is mainly what I'm hoping to discuss..tried and true methods of CWE).

(Apologies if this is the wrong place and would appreciate if one could lead me in the right direction)

^ This is the Australia, New Zealand and Asia section so you're in the right place. The majority of posters/topics are Australian focused so I'm not sure how much discussion you'll get, but it's worth a try. You could also create a thread in the forum specifically for codeine/dhc in Japan - although generally we like to keep all codeine related discussion in this thread, in your case, I think if there's any chance of stimulating discussion of this, it would be by creating its own thread so it's more easily noticed.

Ok so cwe never tried til now I used Tylenol 3 after I filtered the water was very clear. Until I squeezed the filter now somewhat cloudy is that ok I used 6 so 180 mg codeine I used to do hydromorpone..d..8mg how does that compare and what's the best way to take this cocktail[/QUOTE

had box of 16mg hydromorphones as a goin away present when i moved up north, they did nothing to me, and i used to be able to get wrecked off ceiling dose (4-500mg) codeine with the usual "boosters" (dxm, travacalm blue) , i wldnt compare the two honestly

but if cloudy no harm doin a second pull thru to try get it clearer. not all livers can take the same level of a beating as others. n apap (paracetamol) is
pretty harsh on ur liver in doses higher than 2g at a time.

once u get it right ull know it, its a body high as well as mental. just dont make a habit of it, it easily leads to trying harder opiates, too easily.
i went from that to shootin gear in a matter of months ontop of a nasty xanax habit courtesy of a generous doctor (300mg worth per 3 weeks) .

tho happy to say ive been pretty good this year. hardest shit ive had was propofol n 3 pushes of fent for my forearm surgery after a window near severing my right arm off.

prob a good thing theres fuckall good drugs where i now live. n when there is theyr way overpriced.

but yeh, good luck n enjoy mate. n it prob goes to say anyway, the least u do this the better it will always be. that used to give me incentive to stay straight anyway

In some sources that discuss CWE I have read that you need to put it in the freezer, but I read a method that doesn't? Is there any harm in skipping the freezer step and just filtering the dissolved pills into another glass?

.... Is there any harm in skipping the freezer step and just filtering the dissolved pills into another glass?

The use of cold ("cold" meaning to varying degrees, depends on who you speak to) water is supposedly to assist in the separation of the "adulterants" and codeine. IME, I never really noticed any real differences in extraction purity using cold to tap water - same yield. But some people will swear otherwise. :\

So quick question on cwe i filtered once and it's slightly cloudy is it worth filtering again

Assuming its just a codeine + paracetamol/ibuprofen formula, the cloudiness is residual paracet/ibuprofen. In the spirit of HR, it would be best to filter the solution again (coffee filters then micro-filters to be anally retentive. Lol) until the solution is clear (as possible). Having said that, and assuming no liver conditions and such (and not chronically CWE'ing) a small amount of residual non-codeine adulterant shouldn't be a problem. Your body would just metabolise it as usual.

All depends on how cautious/safe you want to be and how far/many steps you're willing to perform tbh.

when i used to do it id put 3/4 tap water n 1/4 warm tap water, coz theyd seem to dissolve instantly in heated water. not hot tho, that will kill the codeine.
also , for more yeild id always do two seperate extractions at a time. 200ish mg each one. doesnt really take that much longer.

It'd be so much easier if I could find an OTC preparation w/o caffeine, don't think there are any in Canada though.

What's your tolerance to codeine like?

It is good that you understand the risks of the valium still being in your system. Are you CWEing codeine/paracetamol or codeine/ibuprofen pills?

Mixing benzos and opiates is usually dangerous, however if you have a tolerance to both, which it sounds like you at least have a tolerance to valium, then the potential for harm is reduced.

It's unlikely that you would die with that combination, they're not excessively high doses, especially if you have a tolerance to codeine. That being said, alcohol, benzos and opiates are often involved in deaths, but that's usually large amounts of xanax, heroin and excessive amounts of alcohol. I am also a heavy drinker and I used to drink CWE very frequently, occasionally adding a small amount of benzos. The real key is since it's a highly dangerous combo, to keep everything at lower than usual doses and you should be fine.

This post isn't advocating mixing this deadly cocktail, but simply put, people will do it. Just be careful and if you take all reasonable safety precautions, I would not expect you to die from this combination considering the doses are reasonably low.