• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

I've been through the withdrawal as per my small post history. Several times. Here we go again. I got heavily into clonazolam, flunitrazolam, etizolam...hell there's ones I can't even remember they were so obscure.

As such clonazolam made me attempt suicide. There is no safety to that drug. I think of it like the fentanyl of benzos.

So after an inpatient rehabilitation/detox and many months sober of all, I'm drinking and etiz again. About 5 weeks daily and gone through about 300mg.

I'll not quite understand how I can take 20mg of etiz and walk a straight line while I've had 'friends' blackout and crash cars in 2-3mg. Its always been that way. Maybe alcohol cross tolerance. Always pissed me off in some way that I need so much of any downer to get to the same level...fuckin expensive.

That's not the point. Anyways I need to withdrawal from this and at Idk 5mg a day avg for 1-2 months everyday all I have is etizolam so I'm going to BID and reduce 0.2 everyday or two and hang around 0.5-1.0 for a few solid days because that's when it gets worse with this substance. Wish me luck. Never thought id be here again...

Been hooked for years really caught up with me. Awful stuff compared to traditional benzos and highly abusable. Less sedating and sometimes euphoric. Easily leads to heavy doses as it won’t put you down so fast. Trying to get back to good old valium for those panic attacks. This stuff just doesn’t last and if I don’t take a real benzo I really do notice a difference. For me it is only a partial substitute. I want the sedation that this doesn not have to mellow me out further. And fuck the prolactin thing.

I just crushed 3 mg and I am grooving. So it works . I am going to take 3 mg with my methadone in a couple of hours. Good idea or bad idea.

I just crushed 3 mg and I am grooving. So it works . I am going to take 3 mg with my methadone in a couple of hours. Good idea or bad idea.

Bad idea as combining CNS depressants, like thienodiazepines and opioids, will result in a higher risk of respiratory depression etc

My beautiful, beautiful best friend, fiance, and mother of my 2 children died very recently from mixing etizolam, propranolol, sertraline, and booze. Neither chemical was in silly amounts either. Please be careful guys.
Does anyone here know what happened? The propanolol and etizolam lowered her BP dangerously with the booze??. I'm heartbroken, and hope that people seeing this may rethink insane doses. Thanks

Last edited:
^ At a loss for words Axe. Hang in there. Accidents happen whether with drugs, cars, health, and all kinds of things that we have a hard time reconciling within ourselves. Stay well yourself and unload any guilt. I am sure your partner would want you peaceful just like you would her if it were the other way around.

By some of the amounts of benzo's people take it make scratch my head. Some very big tolerances. 1 1/2 mgs of etizolam knocks me out. Yet I read people on here taking 60+ milligrams a day.

Thanks man. I used to be one of those who took hero doses of benzos, but no more. She used to actually worry about me...

Currently dipping in my old stash of etizolam, my deepest sympathy to axe battler, I haven't combined with anything else but was curious how etizolam compares to the newer benzos on the RC market.

Currently dipping in my old stash of etizolam, my deepest sympathy to axe battler, I haven't combined with anything else but was curious how etizolam compares to the newer benzos on the RC market.
Any suggestions towards lowering and eventually quitting the gram and a 1/4 of etizolam I currently have?

I am up to doses of 4 to 8 mg a day and that may be a bit on the light side. Either way I know I need to taper but a schedule would help.

Any suggestions towards lowering and eventually quitting the gram and a 1/4 of etizolam I currently have?

I am up to doses of 4 to 8 mg a day and that may be a bit on the light side. Either way I know I need to taper but a schedule would help.

Try dropping 1mg every 5-7 days.

I enjoy those tablets too until I black out, go through my entire stash and do the most embarrassing shit ever. No thanks. I have to remind myself why staying away is important.

is there any practical difference between a benzo and a thienowhatever? also are there any other versions of the latter? etizolam is cool. it’s like xanax with mood lift. in exchange, it doesn’t have anywhere near as much of the alleviating property of xanax. if i was freaking the fuck out i’d want a bar or ativan. if i wanted something to make my stroll around the neighborhood more pleasant, i’d want etizolam. or ativan. i always want ativan.

sorry to hear about your loss, axe.

is there any practical difference between a benzo and a thienowhatever? also are there any other versions of the latter? etizolam is cool. it’s like xanax with mood lift. in exchange, it doesn’t have anywhere near as much of the alleviating property of xanax. if i was freaking the fuck out i’d want a bar or ativan. if i wanted something to make my stroll around the neighborhood more pleasant, i’d want etizolam. or ativan. i always want ativan.

sorry to hear about your loss, axe.

Yes, there's a huge difference between a regular benzo and an RC benzo like Etiz. Etizolam is way stronger than any regular benzo. Etiz gives me euphoria and destroys all of my anxiety. That's why it's dangerous for me because I'm capable of doing anything on it without thinking twice. Black outs are much easier on Etiz. It's just a train wreck for me. If anyone can control their dose, that's good. It's super easy to black out and go through your whole stash though. I don't recommend RC benzos.

i mean thienodiazepines, not rcs.

in my opinion, etizolam is not stronger than a regular benzo. it’s a marshmallow benzo.

sorry you had such a hard time with etizolam. rc benzos are particularly dangerous because they are not therapeutically dosed. being able to buy large quantities — and without proper dosing guidance — of one of the most addictive class of drugs is a recipe for disaster.

i remember clonazolam coming in 1.1mg tabs (clever marketing; all their pills were an odd .x mg so anytime the dose got mentioned it was free advertising of a well seo’d product). prime example of vendors setting up customers for blackouts and catastrophic levels of physical dependence.

Last edited: