Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Etizolam - My drug hell

Ninae

Bluelighter
New Etizolam

What do you think of the new Etizolam pills in a much stronger blue colour and with a horrible taste?

I dunno, I get mine as legit blistered pharms, sounds like you're dealing with the rc supplier mashups. What do they taste of? Legit etizolam tablets have a very mild simultaneously sweet yet slightly bitter flavour close to diaz.

Horrible, salty, and bitter. Not sure if its because of the colour change or not. The old ones were lovely and sweet.

Sounds dodgy, I'd be flushing them, if they're RC or other grey market 'pellets' there could be bloody anything in them.

^^^Unlikely. That is sometimes the case with bootlegged knockoffs off actual brand name pharmaceuticals and usually only with controlled pharmaceuticals at that, not with tablets containing stuff that's legal anyway. There's just no good reason for anyone to make dirty pills if they're selling them as Etizolam tablets.

A horrible salty bitter taste implies another, possibly active ingredient to me because most binders are inert and very bland and etiz has a fairly pleasant taste... I agree that it's unlikely and that there's no good reason for anyone to knock out dirty pills, but there are a host of bad reasons for it, from accidental manufacturing mixups to someone deliberately selling something else as etizolam because they happen to have thousands of blue tablets.

RC etizolam...chalky but extremely tasteless blue the way through chunky tablets
Blistered and branded...sugary blue coating surrounding a bitterish whitey goodness

Not seen or heard of anything else I'm afraid mate,sounds dodge,but don't flush. Dodge is good

I've just got these from same vendor as I got the last sweet tasting batch. Can't understand why they are different a week later. Reluctant to try. These are bitter but white on the inside and bright blue coating. Should I avoid? Has anyone tried them?

Its the coating that is really bitter and foul tasting the powder is the same. I had one. Then cut one in half and they seem okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
why do you people but these from RC sites when you can still get much cheaper, and better etilaams.

Spend some time on google god dammit!

Its the coating that is really bitter and foul tasting the powder is the same. I had one. Then cut one in half and they seem okay.

The content within also seem to taste different They also seem weaker too and might be slightly toxic.

why do you people but these from RC sites when you can still get much cheaper, and better etilaams.

Damn straight, it's all about paying 1/5 of the RC price and having a consistent product.

The content within also seem to taste different They also seem weaker too and might be slightly toxic.

Better und better.

Two reasons...they are not necessarily more expensive and personally I have the quality better and for some reason I find my tolerance saws with the blister packs...

Secondly there have been issues with consistency with the blister packs, this has been well documented on this site

Etilaam are definetly oen of the best tasting drugs out there, one time I used to much simply because I had sat there chewing them long before I noticed how many I had actually chewed - Clonazepam does taste pretty good also

I just got some of these too, more than likely same vendor. Usually Etilaams but spotted the colour difference with these immediately, I did once get a batch from this vendor that looked like etilaam on the outside but noticed (or rather the missus did) that my mouth was blue (I always subligual etilaam as I like the sweet, slightly minty taste) so I cut one and it was blue right through.

I chopped one of these the minute I saw the colour difference, saw it was white in the middle so shrugged and chucked a couple under my tongue expecting the usual mild taste but it was sour as fuck, like lemon juice level sour. Straight to the bathroom, spat them out and rinsed my mouth out, I am going to wait an hour or so and see what happens because some absorption will have occurred. I am convinced I can feel something 10 minutes in but it's probably just my head fucking with me as I was obviously a bit worried with the totally different taste although if these were bad I'm sure there'd be more noise by now.

Ive just received ten of these too. Bright blue but apart from that they look like etilaam. I haven't touched them though after reading this thread. Does anyone have any more info on them yet? Are they safe to take etc??

I'm starting to think that maybe this vendor has realised that their pyrazolam venture will be a failure and they've made fake etizolam to get rid of the pyrazolam. MMM strange stuff. I will never use this vendor ever again.

Any vendor with any decency would at least put a warning with the pills explaining why they are different looking. This bunch don't seem to give a crap. Sad.

Last edited:
Two reasons...they are not necessarily more expensive and personally I have the quality better and for some reason I find my tolerance saws with the blister packs...

Secondly there have been issues with consistency with the blister packs, this has been well documented on this site

Na man, the problem was with the RC ones, and they are more expensive. The etilaams are less than 40p each when bought in small amounts, and go down to less than 20p for larger amounts.

Your tollerance will be the same for 1mg of etizolam no matter how it comes, your tollerance pprobably builds quicker with blister etilaams because they are actually 1mg and not some random amount as with the 'pellets'!

Powder is even cheaper and I would recommend trying it out, I got 100mg for less than £30 delivered, dissolved in some vodka and you are sorted :)

Ive just took 4 of these new bright blue pills. I'll be the guinea pig. My stomach feels rather dodgy as i'm writing this. If they're good i'll let you know and if they're bad i'll let you know too :)

edit:15 minutes and zero effects.

We do not discuss vendors on Bluelight please read the rules

ouch, that sucks man.

Email them and demand a refund!

I just foned them. The guy seemed legit. Te reason they are different is because their etilaams got held at customs and they had to source different proffessionally made eti's. I told him they defo aren't as good and he says maybe we can work something out :) Should get some sort of refund or maybe a big discount on one of their other products. We will see.

I asked him if they hhad maybe crushed down their pyrazolam and made fake eti's but he says definitaly no to that one.

I think these are just inferior eti's and hopefuly i get some sort of compensation :)

I'm going to throw half a 1mg 25b nbome blotter into the mix right now :)