• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around - Love Potion #9

I would say that with that Ehlrich results you don't have LSD unfortunately.

Based upon the look of the blotter (glossy, grainy) I personally would bet the farm on NBOMe, but I can't confirm such a thing for you.

Got a single tab to begin with just to test and then give to a mate to gauge potency...well, don't think that's gonna happen. Ended up using about half the tab in the test kit, which STILL even after using that much of the thing DID NOT change colour at all. Aside from the test kit itself being a dud or that the tab is either blank/has something on it that won't react at all with the Ehrlich reagent, what else could this possibly mean?

The tab design (sorry I didn't think to take a pic of all of them before I got mine):

vNooPIx.jpg

Test result after WELL more than 2 minutes sitting there, and plenty of shaking:

HjexEKt.jpg

the size of them looks like a NOBME tab there always huge just like that one.compair ur photo to the one i posted above thats what a LSD blotter looks like although im not sure if its LSD but pretty certain i've heard good things about them......

the size of them looks like a NOBME tab there always huge just like that one.compair ur photo to the one i posted above thats what a LSD blotter looks like although im not sure if its LSD but pretty certain i've heard good things about them......

Yeah man I was going to say yours looked legit, but since I hadn't eaten them, seen them in person or know anyone who's eaten them I didn't want to speculate ;)

tumblr_mx8ipoGE1b1sqvaaao1_500.jpg

Just picked up these, told they are Hoffmans AKA bicycle day 1943... Just took one has a very bitter taste to it, swallowed it anyway jic if it's nbome... i hate that crap.

does anyone have any info on these ?

hey buddy, facebook like tabs come in 2 varieties (that i've seen), the first are the thumbs with the colour gradient and the second ones are thumbs with one big thumb over the whole sheet. Both are really fucking good, possibly best single tabs ive had since mad hatters

Yeah man I was going to say yours looked legit, but since I hadn't eaten them, seen them in person or know anyone who's eaten them I didn't want to speculate ;)
yeah i thought so too......yeah all i've heard from people who have eat them is the guy thats selling thems friends so i dono how to take it.so im just gonna wait to get my hands on them test em up and try them personaly.i havnt taken acid in a year or 2

hey buddy, facebook like tabs come in 2 varieties (that i've seen), the first are the thumbs with the colour gradient and the second ones are thumbs with one big thumb over the whole sheet. Both are really fucking good, possibly best single tabs ive had since mad hatters

Facebook likes are some of the cleanest and strongest acid I've ever had. I'm pretty sure there's only 1 kind of facebook like though. The big thumb only goes over some of the tabs giving them no gradient but tabs that aren't on top of the thumb have a gradient, they're from the same sheet though. See this metadata stripped picture from a cute dog's friend of a friend anonymous contributor: http://www.anonmgur.com/up/dd8308453f0de5374dd3ef1bc600b6cd.jpg

Facebook likes are some of the cleanest and strongest acid I've ever had. I'm pretty sure there's only 1 kind of facebook like though. The big thumb only goes over some of the tabs giving them no gradient but tabs that aren't on top of the thumb have a gradient, they're from the same sheet though. See this metadata stripped picture from a cute dog's friend of a friend anonymous contributor: http://www.anonmgur.com/up/dd8308453f0de5374dd3ef1bc600b6cd.jpg

Yeah dude! Those are the ones. must have had a few from the colour side then some from the middle of the sheet. they're bomb lsd.

Anyone heard of/taken "freestyle" tabs?

A mate has a couple of them, haven't heard anything about them from anyone we know.. Was told they've got silhouettes of a bike rider doing different tricks printed over and over again on them.

What do the elrich kits test for aside from LSD?

Tryptamines in general 3 color changes depending on LSD/ 4 HO MIPT/ ACO DMT etc. No reaction = no tryptamine. Now I enjoy DOC, DOI and DOM but NB's can be very dose dependent like 1/4 of the tab pictured to 1/2 max for an enjoyable time. A whole NB blotter can be way to much!

Fuck bromodragonfly!!! JS chuck those things in the bin Bromodragonfly is the worst shit imaginable and lasts for days. Dunno if you know about the mislabeled batch of 2cbfly that turned out to be bromodragonfly? Well one vendor took a 4 mg rail and OD'd himself.

It has a much longer duration of action than LSD and can last for up to 2–3 days following a single large dose, with a slow onset of action that can take up to 6 hours before the effects are felt. Bromo-DragonFLY is known to have caused tissue necrosis of the extremities in at least one case. In September 2007, a 35-year-old Swedish male required amputation of the front part of his feet and several fingers on one hand after taking a massive (but unknown) overdose; reportedly, the compound acted as a long-acting efficacious vasoconstrictor, leading to necrosis and gangrene which became apparent several weeks after the overdose occurred.

Add to this the fucking crazed headspace of dark evil that makes any DOx trip seem like a walk down candy lane. Bromo is just fucking BAD period. JS chuck them or if super brave have 1/2 just to experience it. I did a full trip of unknown mcg and lost my shit for days so be careful.

Last edited:
dmybli.jpg

Anyone tried these?, they are great one get me tripping nicely.

Those are the freestyles! I haven't tried them myself, but a few of my friends have and they all told me they were tripping pretty hard. Not sure if its LSD or not though, so I'd love to hear other peoples opinion on these..

Those are the freestyles! I haven't tried them myself, but a few of my friends have and they all told me they were tripping pretty hard. Not sure if its LSD or not though, so I'd love to hear other peoples opinion on these..

They look kind of like the "Easy Riders" but I'd need to see more tabs or a clearer picture.

It's been a long time since I've solo tripped. I think it's about time I lose my ego again see if I can get a bit more perspective on where I should be going in life.

This thread hasn't been to active lately. What are some good prints going around at the moment? Equal to the panthers, astro boys, cherubs etc that have come and gone over the past years?

They look kind of like the "Easy Riders" but I'd need to see more tabs or a clearer picture.
Top of the sheet was white filled with little black bike riders, I presume Hofmann. the bottom was white too and they where tasteless and felt clean. I say they where lsd because i've had nbome and bromo tabs before and the later is garbage compared to the real deal.