• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug slang you like

It's actually harder to answere than the 'slang you hate' thread.

I like that a part of my vape is called a whip, but now I've written it kind of sounds shite.

cold for ice , shard too . thats all i can really think of lol , all the slang is just decent nothing that great , besides cold i like that one lol .

Ecstacy (when it is actually MDMA) really does describe that drug to a T.

Years of living in the English midlands just ingrained spliff into my vocab. Always sounded more cultured than joint for some reason.

Oh I like this one!

Shards
Rounds
Nangs
Bulbanator
Fanta (GHB)
And you can't have Fanta without a Fanta-Bus (ambos)

some may say that all but the middle two were essential for Going boom at Boom..

*** spliff is also a favourite of mine

Haha, this is more like it ;)

Spliff is a fantastic term
I like budd for cannabis
Nangs is good
Shroooooooooooooooooooooooomz (gotta put plenty of emphasis on the oooooooooooooooo)

I like whip for meth, alot of you probably don't like that term, but that's what it was always called to me by various groups.

I'm sure theres plenty of others I can't think of right now :|

"Naaaaaaaaang" is the only way to describe those bells in your head

Hawaiian for a fifty bag (as in 5-0)

Bud
Doobie
Tweaker
Acid- Just sounds gnarly, right?
Crack-I actually like this term. Even though its completely wrong, I like how aussies have just coined it for meth.

It's actually harder to answere than the 'slang you hate' thread.

I like that a part of my vape is called a whip, but now I've written it kind of sounds shite.

so truuuue i guess i like the term molly for MDMA or harry for smack or lucy for LSD or dimitri for dmt lol i like using people names for drugs :p

U forgot ur favorite drug "Katie" :) I like the term Molly for MDMA, papers for acid, whizz for speed etc. IMO when referring to drugs its always better to try to be low key. In general we never really call any drugs by there substance name or any names that are even associated with the said substance.

my favourite drug slang is the really archaic stuff
"reefer", "teahead", "bummer" and so fourth.

Totally not from Aus but...

Marijuana: (in order of frequency)
-Weed
-Chronic
-Cannabis
-Ganja
-Nugs

Marijuana rolled in a cigar paper:
-Blunt
-L

Marijuana + tobacco:
-Spliff

cigarettes:
-Cigs
-Stog/stogie

Heroin:
-H
-Skag <-- oddly fond of this term, I don't even use heroin the frequently, but I love saying skag
-Desiel
-Dope

MDMA:
-Molly (only for "pure" product)
-Rolls (only for compressed pills)

LSD:
-Acid
-Lucy

Mushrooms:
-Shrooms
-Boomers

DMT:
-Deems or Deemsters

Amphetamines:
-Amps

Oxycodone:
-Oxy
-Roxies, roxy (for 30mg oxycodone pills obviously)

Cocaine
-coke
-white
-fishscale (for really good coke)

Last edited:
U forgot ur favorite drug "Katie" :) I like the term Molly for MDMA, papers for acid, whizz for speed etc. IMO when referring to drugs its always better to try to be low key. In general we never really call any drugs by there substance name or any names that are even associated with the said substance.

hehehe nice one didnt think of that :p needa make up a name for MXE :D

Spliff is a good one.

Diesel for heroin, not really used widely, but really sums up the taste in the back of my throat after a good shot.

Also, Molly is great too :)

My friends and myself have all made up our own names for drugs that I have never heard anybody else use before. Wont bother posting them on here because they'll probably just seem silly to everybody else..

Although when talking about weed I like to use 'Grass' or 'Bud'. I've never used it, but I think just simply 'K' for Ketamine is a good one as well. I guess I could say the same about 'H' for Heroin.

My friends and myself have all made up our own names for drugs that I have never heard anybody else use before. Wont bother posting them on here because they'll probably just seem silly to everybody else..

Although when talking about weed I like to use 'Grass' or 'Bud'. I've never used it, but I think just simply 'K' for Ketamine is a good one as well. I guess I could say the same about 'H' for Heroin.

Haha. I remember when I was in Highschool I said to one of my old friends as we were walking; "Man, I wish I could smoke grass right about now." Turns out that he thought I literally wanted to smoke lawn grass. All of my 'wut' was given that day. On another note, I do remember smoking grass rolled in tissue paper while drunk. God it tasted awful.