• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v2

Thanks for the reassurance. I've been feeling a bit pathetic for not having acted upon it already, and it's creating a bit of a vicioous cycle, as you might guess!

Fuck knows how the people who are less able to function than I am get on.

I get Mrs A to ring them, I have real problems just making the call let alone dealing with the faceless entities at the other end of the wire.

Do you have anyone that knows the situation that could do this for you, last time I rang my GPs surgery I almost had a melt down....and that was before the call.

More than once in the past appointments suddenly became available, it seems its often just lazy / incompetent scheduling rather than availability.

Hope it gets sorted

My older sister is the only person who's been willing to do those things for me - she helped me through changing GP and came with me to the first appointment, but I'd feel awkward asking again, and she'd need to make note of a lot of information which I'd need to pass on, so it'd be a lot to ask. She's busy enough as it is with two teenage kids, let alone having to look after a 33-year-old kid, but I would never have made it this far without her.

I'd have to make the call from work too, which would be potentially embarrassing. I could easily get some time alone but right now we have so many holiday absences that it'd be a real pain finding a decent opportunity. Plus, like you, I'm prone to have a meltdown just thinking about it. Maybe I'm making excuses for myself, but it isn't nice when you're not feeling so great to begin with, as I know you understand.

It'd be easier if one or two of the folk who'd 'always be beside me if I made the effort to seek help' would spare the time to catch up, but unsurprisingly they're nowhere to be found, save for one or two stalwart buddies whom I feel guilty about burdening with my shite. Which is stupid, I know, but that's the way my brain works. Or rather doesn't work.

Ah well, I'm sure I can do it. Just need to work up to it. Or take drugs... :)

ROAR! GROWL! :X :! :(

I've fucked up. Was planning to go to "ADE Awakenings Day 3: Richie Hawtin Presents ENTER. at Gashouder". But the tickets sold out just before I went to buy one.

You'lll likely be able to get a ticket there easy enough. Looks good.

You'lll likely be able to get a ticket there easy enough. Looks good.

Yeah, I know they're not selling tickets at the venue, but I'm sure there will be punters punting. There's also a competition to win a 5-day pass and a few goodies, so I've signed up for that, and there's a ticket exchange thing on Facebook, I've given my sob-story on there too.

It's a fucker cos my mate has his ticket and we've booked a hotel. We've got tickets for another night (not ADE) so it's not a total loss, but it would be a bit shit if I have to spend a night on my own while my mate goes to Hawtin etc.

I'll temporarily let Jesus in to my life and pray for salvation. I'll have to get Raas to put a good word in for me too - bottle of gin in it for him!

EDIT: Just found from my pal (who's waiting to go into court :|) that it is in ADE night we have tickets for, Saturday night, Loveland:

SATURDAY OCTOBER 19TH 2013

LOVELAND ADE - FIRE! / GEM RECORDS / MISTAKES MUSIC / NEST

22.00 uur – 07.00 uur

WesterUnie
Klönneplein 4-6
1014 DD Amsterdam

Room 1: Fire!
Maetrik
Magda
Maya Jane Coles
Melon

Room 2: Mistakes Music
Joachim Pastor
Pig&Dan
Sébastien Léger
Technasia

Room 3: GEM Records
D-Nox & Beckers
Egbert LIVE
Pan-Pot
Remy
Secret Cinema
SQL

Room 4: NEST
Compuphonic
Nicolas Matar
Spirit Catcher LIVE

So I should probably move this post to Annoyed :) and put a copy in Snoo.

Last edited:
The venue for Awakenings looks insane. It's been on my list of things to do for ages. Was actually planning on ADE this year but have ended up doing other things instead. Is it next month, aye? Off the top of my head I'm thinking 16th or 17th of October for the Enter night? I honestly think you'll have no problem at all getting a ticket.

What's the other night you're going to?

In slightly angry news. I'm angry that I haven't taken the full week off. Back to work tomorrow and this festival comedown only seems to be getting worse as time goes on. My throat's so sore that I can't even face skinning up :(

The venue for Awakenings looks insane. It's been on my list of things to do for ages. Was actually planning on ADE this year but have ended up doing other things instead. Is it next month, aye? Off the top of my head I'm thinking 16th or 17th of October for the Enter night? I honestly think you'll have no problem at all getting a ticket.

Aye, October 16th - 20th. I'll be scouting like mad for a ticket between now and the night, so I better get one.

What's the other night you're going to?

See my edit ^, it is an ADE night after all, the Saturday. Which is slightly frightening as that would be two nights in a row. But I'm sure there will be various restorative tonics to see me through.

In slightly angry news. I'm angry that I haven't taken the full week off. Back to work tomorrow and this festival comedown only seems to be getting worse as time goes on. My throat's so sore that I can't even face skinning up :(

What festival did you go to? I've somehow missed that post. Work always comes too soon... Just do a yoghurt if you can't skin up, give your throat a rest too.

Was at that Zoo Project festival in Donnington Park. It was really good.

That other night you've got planned has an arguably better line-up. Magda, Pig&Dan & Pan Pot being particular highlights.

I'm rolling a small joint. A wee one skinner. Hopefully my throat can handle that. Then I'll need to start thinking about food.

Aye I've not heard of any of the line-up, I'm too out of the loop on new-fangled music people. But I had a listen to some of them on YouTube and it does sound like it's going to be a good one!

So I've not heard of any of the Zoo Project people either :D But from the photos it looks like people were having fun! Fuck sake, I sound like someone's grandad.

I'm angry about going back to London next week. And yes I'm repeating myself for the 10th time or something. But I really don't want to go. I really don't want to be in a long distance relationship where we'll only be able to see each other one week-end a month if we're lucky and I really don't want to say goodbye to all my good friends. I also really don't want to deal with all the mistakes I made there last year on smack. Or to deal with probably crashing on people's couches for a while cuz I still haven't found a place to live. Basically I hate myself for ever deciding to study there in the first place. Yay.

ROAR! GROWL! :X :! :(

I've fucked up. Was planning to go to "ADE Awakenings Day 3: Richie Hawtin Presents ENTER. at Gashouder". But the tickets sold out just before I went to buy one.

22:00 - 00:00: Joran van Pol
00:00 - 01:30: Hobo (live)
01:30 - 02:30: Matador (live)
02:30 - 04:00: Paco Osuna
04:00 - 05:00: Gaiser (live)
05:00 - 08:00: Richie Hawtin

I've even booked a hotel. There's another good night on while we're there so I'm still going to Amsterdam for a few days, but really pissed off about this. What a fucking knob I am.

If anyone happens to have a spare ticket then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know, will happily pay a bit more than the faace value.

:|

Saw matador in Edin a while back. Proper deep, atmospheric Techno.. Amazing.

Had some money put into my Nationwide account this morning for some work I've done for me neighbour. Went to log on to transfer some of it to another account, second attempt at entering the definitely correct because I had the fucking letter with them on in front of me details and it's all '*beep boop* sorry your account has been locked and you have been de-registered from online banking. Please call this number to re-register'.

FUCKING CUNTS

That's because I hacked your password when I stole those pics, I rinsed your account ages ago, tell your neighbour they're a bit tight:D

I'm angry about going back to London next week. And yes I'm repeating myself for the 10th time or something. But I really don't want to go. I really don't want to be in a long distance relationship where we'll only be able to see each other one week-end a month if we're lucky and I really don't want to say goodbye to all my good friends. I also really don't want to deal with all the mistakes I made there last year on smack. Or to deal with probably crashing on people's couches for a while cuz I still haven't found a place to live. Basically I hate myself for ever deciding to study there in the first place. Yay.

Pagey, sorry to go off topic. But could you walk straight into an English/French translation job of the now?

^^ Just wondered.

That's pretty cool.

+ least you got some sort of backup should anything go tits up. (again, sorry to go off topic).

*Meanders over to gibberings*

Oh okay. Had a vague hope there you might have some kind of sudden miracle translation job ;)

But yes I'm definitely very lucky with that.

I'm pissed off that the JCP has arranged an interview for me tmrw.
If I get chosen for the job they expect me to do a 2 week work trial for which I will still only be paid £71pw JSA.
The job is going to cost me about £70pw just to be able to get there and back so not really suitable.

Last edited: