• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v2

Trying to sign up for the docs here online, having decided I'd rather make the trip to my old practice when needed and where they know me rather than continue going to the fucking revolving door student-a-thon I'm currently signed up to, and it's insisting my NHS number is invalid. Every bastard permutation of the thing, so I'm gonna actually have to go in and talk to a real person. I hate doing that.

And tomorrow is Saturday, I've just been informed, which means I'll almost certainly have completely forgotten come Monday.

I'm considering changing my GP, he used to be top notch but lately he seems to on holiday as much as he's there and recently after months to pluck of the courage I went back about my depression and he was a bit shite. Another visit the other week was equally lack luster, I wonder if thre brave face I put on things isn't helping.

Now I go to make an appointment and can't get one till mid September, FFS I'm not expecting him to fix all my problems but a bit more support would be nice. I work and pay an unholy amount of tax, if I end up sick again I could lose my job and the state would lose that money, far that alone he should be doing more. I can't even get a decent repeat for pain meds despite the hospital confirming I need them, I could easily sign up to the private plan at work but I've always declined such things so it would be a last resort. When I fell really ill a few years back I saw a female doctor ( in her late fifties I'd guess ) she was so wonderful, she saw my distress put her day on hold and got me some help, she told me things that I still find useful today and really cared, why are so few of them like that:?

Having worked in alongside a community nurse doing leg ulcers. I can confirm that picking scabs, packing, cutting away dead flesh and padding wounds can be extremely fulfilling.. If you're into that kind of thing and you can take the smell..

On the downside, I'm angry that my Doctor I've had since I've been born has passed me over to his brother and he's a total cunt. Wouldn't let me finish my sentence before cutting me off, not listening to advice of previous doctors and referrals, preferring to err on the side on cuntishness (yes, that's a word) and have it his way.

He said, and I quote "you have to take these tablets for at least 3 months at least before I will see you again"

Thank you Doctor, as always my visits to you are full of wisdom and I am a humble peasant upon your shoe.

Cunt.

Still in two minds about switching or not. When I get his other brother, his nickname is Dr. Prescription Pad. I get what I want without question or even asking for anything. (IE: general well being care, where he takes the time to talk to you, ask you your problems and sits there and Googles what else he can be doing. Usually while eating a cream egg, the guy loves a (Cadburys) cream egg) When I get him (the brother), he's a total cunt and he'd rather give you a boot up the arse rather than look at you..

Last edited:
I know quite a few nurses, one has worked with child cancer patients, if you don't want to help people in that way don't go into the profession.
I've dealt with some truly awful nurses and doctors, and others that were worth their weight in hi quality cocaine !

My current doctor has been pretty good to me, but he just doesn't seem to be around consistently. I find it hard to even go to the doctors about me mental Illness let alone talk about it, I really need someone who encourages me to open up a little.

I may have to go back to taking Mrs A, I know that sounds a bit lame but she is able to push a bit for me and they seem to take it more seriously. I should really be talking to him about my current drug use and more about the nature of some of my psychological issues but it's not happening and I think with better treatment I could be better than I am.

Has anyone approached a substance abuse organisation directly ?I've always been referred

Last edited:
Ouch, Cherry. Abscesses ftmfl :(

Not long back from the Doctors. It is infact, as I already knew really, an abscess. She's given me anti-biotics. I just hope that they work (they didn't last time).

She said if it bursts on its own, then all the better! Either the meds will make it happen, or as it's forming a head, like the hugest zit you can imagine, it might do it naturally. Either way, i'll be happy if I don't have to go to hospital like last time. This time I won't be alone, but last time I had to go through it all on my own, no friends to take me, be there for me when I woke up, or walk me home (I could hardly walk!) Thankfully, those times are gone, and if the worst should happen, i've got a lovely boyfriend to be there for me :)

His last words were as he walked out the door to work at 6am were, 'make sure you go to the doctors or i'll spank your arse when I get home you lovely rapscallion you'! He's taken to calling me a rapscallion! He's worried about me, as he knows I'm a bad one for burying my head, and putting things off until tomorrow and the day after the day after the day after, you know how it goes.

Ah, glad you got someone who looks out for you and sounds like a laugh :)

Also rapscallion is a great word

So angry @ my gf.

We both bought some gear earlier and she's decided I don't deserve any & is sitting there taking shots right infront of me.

Denying me what I paid for and being downright facetious when I try to reason with her.
She's nothing like the chick I met a few months ago.

So angry @ my gf.

We both bought some gear earlier and she's decided I don't deserve any & is sitting there taking shots right infront of me.

Denying me what I paid for and being downright facetious when I try to reason with her.
She's nothing like the chick I met a few months ago.
Just take it off her? I really think you deserve better than this.

She's stashed it in her bra & I don't fancy getting all in her face like a c*nt.

Maybe if I wait for her next shot I'll swoop in there and grab it.

Though I couldn't resist telling her - 'no wonder your ex used to beat you'.
That went down well. :|

She's stashed it in her bra & I don't fancy getting all in her face like a c*nt.

Maybe if I wait for her next shot I'll swoop in there and grab it.

Though I couldn't resist telling her - 'no wonder your ex used to beat you'.
That went down well. :|
Yeah, I'm sure that went down well. :\

She seems to be behaving like a brat

I'd be fucking angry as well Cornish. Who the fuck does she think she is to sit in front of you doing hits with the gear that you paid for?
Just fucking put yr hand in her bra and get back the gear you paid for.

Fekin hell Cornish, apologies of last nights post came over a bit patronising, I'm not always the most eloquent.

That is truly shocking behaviour, I don't really know what to say. I'd like to think I'd just demand the stuff, taking it by force would be a serious move and not one I think I would entertain.

The relationship seems to be becoming full of bitterness and animosity and must be painful to endure, I think you need to think about how much you really want it to work with this person, only you know that.

I considered leaving a while ago, checked out flats and everything but we did sort things out and find a way forward because there is genuine love between us and we were able to forgive each other and leave most of the baggage behind us, maybe you can find a way to do the same.

She's looking to provoke you for her own twisted reason, past bad relationships can make new ones VERY difficult.

Thanks for the posts peeps.
I was fuming last night, ready to leave.

After finally convincing her to give it up (I said I needed it so I could sleep) she let me do my hit as she went to bed. Then starts calling me 'are you not coming to bed'?
So I did, and one thing led to another.....

She apologised unremittingly and told me she never wants me to leave & she can't be with anyone else, she loves meX1,000, wants to be together forever, etc, etc.

I'm gonna try and keep things good between us. But won't be taking any more abuse/games.

Anyway we've both decided to stop using as of now.
Gonna be a few days of WD's but it'll be worth it not to have it poisoning our lives anymore.

Btw allein, your post last night wasn't patronising. %)
Thanks for teh replies.

m3OCUzA.jpg

Thanks for the posts peeps.
I was fuming last night, ready to leave.

After finally convincing her to give it up (I said I needed it so I could sleep) she let me do my hit as she went to bed. Then starts calling me 'are you not coming to bed'?
So I did, and one thing led to another.....

She apologised unremittingly and told me she never wants me to leave & she can't be with anyone else, she loves meX1,000, wants to be together forever, etc, etc.

I'm gonna try and keep things good between us. But won't be taking any more abuse/games.

Anyway we've both decided to stop using as of now.
Gonna be a few days of WD's but it'll be worth it not to have it poisoning our lives anymore.

Btw allein, your post last night wasn't patronising. %)
Thanks for teh replies.

Good to hear, and good luck kicking the gear <3

I'm fucking angry that my neighbour 2 doors down seems to think I am made of money and is always asking me to lend him cash.
He's aware I'm on JSA and he is on disability benefits so gets more money than me anyway.
I lent him £30 last week so he could buy his gear from his dealer who just happens to live between us both.
Anyway he paid me back my money on Thursday morning as promised and then last night (Friday) he knocked on my front door asking if I could lend him a tenner again, cheeky cunt.
Told him I couldn't and from now on he is gonna have to learn to get by on his own money and not mine.

Damn Max that's tight of him. Sounds like he's been taking advantage of your good nature.

Last edited:
One of the other neighbours said they used to get constantly asked for stuff by him until the finally had enough of it & told him not to bother them again.
Sounds like he's working his way through us all until we all get pissed off with him and he runs out of options of where to go.

One of the other neighbours said they used to get constantly asked for stuff by him until the finally had enough of it & told him not to bother them again.
Sounds like he's working his way through us all until we all get pissed off with him and he runs out of options of where to go.
I kinda feel sorry for him; for no good reason at all and I agree with what you did.