• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is the BEST pre/post loading supplments and doesages you can think of?

somedud

Bluelighter
help me pleazzz.

Also, i've got some MDMA powder thats yellowish-white, does that sound about right?

Also HOW much prozac should one take 4 hours post dropping?

Forget ANY antidepressants until atleast a day after, after 4 hours is just asking for SS dude...

^ do what he says in that link, but skip the chocolate

Folley i wanna know how much dark chocolate you ate man,
I mean i used to eat 1kg of dark chocolate in the 10 days leading up to my 'roll'

Which was totally unneccessary!
But i like dark chocolate :D

lolz was about 200g of dark chocolate spread from Christmas till the day before NYE, and a ton lot of regular chocolate too

made sure to eat a lot of tuna, and did my best to eat the other healthy foods on there

^NOT! Its delicious. 80% is bitter as fuck though, but a nice 60% cacao is delicious

Forget ANY antidepressants until atleast a day after, after 4 hours is just asking for SS dude...

^ do what he says in that link, but skip the chocolate

From waht i've read, serotonin drops at 4 hours past MDMA dosage, therefore making an SSRI dose safe. According to a stud I just read, 4 hours after ingesting, take and SSRI, and by the time the SSRI kicks in (about 1 hour) you'll be coming down preventing ALL neurotoxicity. At 6 hours partially, after 6 hours it doesnt do shit.

So SS isnt a risk considering MDMA will have depleted all my serotonin by then.. I'm even getting a good feling holding it in my hand right now.

I just filled my caps with 140 mg, is that too much you think? Maybe I should go with 120 mg instead...

^ Depends on purity, and of course if it is MDMA and not methylone or something, 140 isnt a ton, but it is a good amount.

I know the study your talking about, it just seems a bit risky to me to gamble it. Especially considering your history. The next day just seems better IMO, but wait for the experts to give some more insight

^ Depends on purity, and of course if it is MDMA and not methylone or something, 140 isnt a ton, but it is a good amount.

I know the study your talking about, it just seems a bit risky to me to gamble it. Especially considering your history. The next day just seems better IMO, but wait for the experts to give some more insight

Well it's yellowish-white crystals that are kind of clumped together, but crystals no doubt. They have a strong bitter taste to them, and I just changed the dosage to 120 mg per capsule, thats more than enough, and a very safe dose according to shuligun, plus I've only rolled once in the past 18 months.

You can't be sure an SSRI would prevent all damage, actually that seems highly unlikely. Id put my money that it may help, but a serotonin surge that MDMA forces is never healthy or normal. Thus damage is always likely to occur, axon terminals become shriveled from such a strong force on them. I remember reading how much pain you went through with MDMA dude, you really want to throw that out because you think the SSRI will prevent all damage? It's all up to you, just remember this message im writing right now a few days after you have rolled and are feeling a little blue. The SSRI may prevent some further damage from the metabolites but lets not be fooled, you will still have to deal with recovery time where your body isn't producing it's own serotonin correctly.

From my experience,

I dropped a 180mg Pill (one in my avatar)
had the best time of my life, never went sooo hard on mdma ........
Wow

But anyway, i took citalopram (started it that evening) and i didnt even get a comedown whilst i was on it.

But i dont think SSRI's are good for our brains, I mean i dont think its good to take the same thing every single day.... Neurotoxic?