European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

goku4ever

Bluelighter
My MXE didn't arrive yesterday and Im on a 4 day weekend, I was really looking forward to it. Walking around earlier I saw the van, but considering it was like 9am it was probably the special delivery van. Its gone now and I have no post so Im on edge a little.
Its like God is punishing me for not ordering my drugs so they arrive in the week.

Post round my area gets delivered at various times,mainly being after 12 so hang in there!it should turn up

buy from a site with a courier service?

I do feel for you though, it is worse with dealers though because there is all the anticipation but occasionally you just get mugged off even when you do get your shit.

Yeah I know that one, my posty is usually always around 11am so I'm at work, back in the bad old days I'd drive 20miles home at lunch time then get the card and pick up at the parcel office, then get back to work and make a start ! twas a bitch when I opened the door to no card and had to drive back to work without any afternoon entertainment.

Was no better when I had a coke habit and used to meet my contact at random places during the day, he was never on time because dealers never are, it's someting they all sign up to when they join the guild :)

FUCKING DRIVES ME ROUND THE BEND....i HATE WAITING FOR RUG REALERS IN GENERAL ALWAYS LATE ALWAYS KEEEP U WAITING ALWAYS FULL OF PRMOISES................

There is *nothing* like waiting for that packet to arrive! I love it!

Of course I love it more when it arrives ;)

I might be getting something in the mail today, but I don't think so. Ordered it mid-afternoon yesterday so we'll see. Doubtful though.

*cry*

Ya mon post comes later these days. I used to get mine round 9 am now it comes after 1.

& yes next week i'll be humming 'wait a minute mr. postman' waiting oh oh so patiently... mr. post man ' ' is that a letter in the bag for me?!?

However I am never comfortable when I sign for something and it's blatantly blistered pills rattling away inside the envelope. Smile, take package, sign, shut door, spend ten minutes wondering if that was the normal postman or a lizard-generated hologram.

lol^ yeah i know the feeling, the worst is when you've been red carded even though you know fully well that the item would have fitted into the postbox, that walk to the delivery office is full of bad thoughts!

& yes next week i'll be humming 'wait a minute mr. postman' waiting oh oh so patiently... mr. post man ' ' is that a letter in the bag for me?!?

Start actin' the cunt like that and you'll be lucky to get anything for the next 12 months or so. Except junk mail, and unaddressed pizza delivery flyers etc.

However I am never comfortable when I sign for something and it's blatantly blistered pills rattling away inside the envelope. Smile, take package, sign, shut door, spend ten minutes wondering if that was the normal postman or a lizard-generated hologram.

When 4-MMC was in full force the posties must have know just by the smell alone!!, I reckon I'd be less than 30 seconds from signing to hoofin the first line:D

The Velvet Underground - The Gift

Hey, calm that head mister. I dont get my post usually till about 3, sometimes as late as 4. The postman wears shorts though so I dont complain, but there is nothing worse than waiting on a package checking your post and its not there, but when it finally arrives a little bit of trouser yoghurt usually excretes from my tip im that happy