View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-B: What's Your Preferred ROA

fly-

Bluelighter
Mine is definitely Oral, and Insufflating its 2x to 3x as effective but more short lived althought bigger dopamine kick and bodyload.

I just had a meal and thinkin having some fun, and thinkin pl*gging it? Anyone tried it? (lol)

Last edited:
Ok I done it. 16mg plugged 2cb lets see how it goes

2CB Hbr is not fucking cool plugging :\ Hcl are ok but hbr really not again, it burns. fuck

WOW plugging 2cb HBR is not good avoid at ALL COST

Come up and the burn in is 4x more stronger than insufflation! Its like im IV'ing this shit! FUCK!

holy shit this is hitting me like 70mg!! thank god my shit is really pure my body is all trembling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried until 40mg but this bodyload is fucking insaneeeeeeeee comparing i think 2cb defintely went directly to bloodstream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank god i do meditation im feeling this is OD almost errr

im thinking if should do some xanax or not. srsly i didnt think the HBR salt turned out being so acidic with water +probably opened a blood stream in my fucking anus IVin this shit!

this feels like OD and did really a,ot 2cb in my life

i took 1mg Alprazolam because this bodyload is not worthy it!!!!!!!!!!!!! the blood pressure was throught the rooof i was feeling too much pressure on my heart no drug is worth this hassle kids

Last edited:
thank god i got kryptonite style arginine from gym for vaso dilation

Well maybe you should try plug less, rectal is a very effective route.

I Prefer small oral doses, usually around 16-20mg.

I also enjoy snorting 5-8mg in certain moments.

My oral doses are usually more planned, whereas my snorted doses happen more spontaneously. I enjoy both ROA. Haven't been too curious to try the other routes.

I get too many visuals on the high doses (30+mg for me).

Enjoy!

I prefer the intensity of sniffing it - so I would probably prefer plugging it if I carried around an oral syringe with me. that's generally just not practical or hygeinic so I have yet to find out.

I've sniffed 35mg which was amazing...but I like the duration of an oral dose. So I would say a high oral dose is my current favourite (30+mg)

I prefer the intensity of sniffing it - so I would probably prefer plugging it if I carried around an oral syringe with me. that's generally just not practical or hygeinic so I have yet to find out.

I've sniffed 35mg which was amazing...but I like the duration of an oral dose. So I would say a high oral dose is my current favourite (30+mg)

Not sanitary?? Just clean your shit (your shit, and your syringe... lol)

^ Yeah, but what I mean is if you're out and about, in the middle of nowhere...that's the reason I haven't done it...unless you're at home, you don't really wanna be cleaning the smell of crap off your hands. haha...just being prepared I guess - You can always piss on your hands, if you forget to bring soap or whatever, I guess.

orally 25mg is what I always do and recommend to people who havnt tried it before... If the person is completely new to pychs might give them more like 20mg, if I wanna get real high I take 30ish, I'm not a big fan of snorting cause it hurts and is shorter

Wow, I think maybe you shoulda waited just a sec or two longer before plugging... I havent had 2c-b but I've tasted a few other 2c's & I'm well wary of the dose/effect curve. 16mg sounded, to my 2c-b naive ears, like just a tad too much to plug.

Hope you've levelled out a bit there op, you alright?

I`ve eaten,snorted and plugged 2c-b and I`d have to say that I prefer plugging. I only have to use about 10-12mgs and with in 10 minutes I can feel the come up/trip start. By going rectal I get to by pass any upset stomach issues that I`d normally get.
I have never experienced any sort of burn as described by the OP either.